The Bank of India has released the much-awaited notification of the Bank Of India Recruitment for BOI Credit Officer. The bank has earlier notified through a paper ad that it will release the notification soon. The notice of the BOI Credit Officer has been available on the website from 16 September 2020, and the students can apply for it. There are many vacancies in this notification, up to 214 posts. The students can choose the cadre according to their qualifications and work experience.
Highlights of the BOI Credit Officer Exam
|Public Sector Bank||Bank of India|
|Post||Officer up-to Scale-IV|
|Qualification||Post-Graduation and Experience|
|Application date||16 September 2020 to 30 September 2020|
|Selection process||Merit list|
|Official Website||Click here|
|Official Notification||Read Here|
|Direct Link to apply||Visit here|
Eligibility of Bank Of India Recruitment
The eligibility of BOI Officer is decided on 3 factors viz Age, Citizenship and Educational Qualification.
- The candidate should not be more than 35 years and not less than 25 years while applying for the examination.
- There are some posts which require work experience of some duration.
- The applicant must be a graduate with a post-graduate degree in Law/Finance/ Economics to qualify for the selection.
How To Apply For BOI Credit Officer Exam
The application form of the BOI Credit Officer 2020 is available on the official website of BOI. The candidates need to follow the steps to fill the form:
- Visit the official website or click here.
- Click on Apply online,
- Open the application form of IBPS PO
- Click on new Registration on the portal,
- Enter your name, mobile number and email id on the portal,
- Note down the login credential details,
- Log in with your official credentials on the website,
- Attach candidate photo in the Jpeg format
- Upload candidate scanned signature and scanned copies of the documents asked
- Fill in all-important candidate details like Name, Address, Qualification
- Attach candidate thumb impression in the Jpeg format
- Upload candidate hand declaration in black ink in own handwriting,
- Pay the application fees which is Rs 850 for general candidates while Rs 150 for SC/ST candidates.
- Download the application form for future use
Documents Required for Application
The candidates have to submit the following documents to fill the BOI Credit Officer 2020 form:
- Scanned Coloured photo-graph
- Scanned copy of candidate’s signature
- Handwritten Declaration in Hindi or English
- Left thumb impression
- Marks obtained in graduation
Selection Process of BOI Officer Exam
The selection process of the BOI Officer contains a merit list and an interview. The bank will place the students in order of their qualification, post which they will call in for the interview. The candidates who will succeed in the interview will be absorbed as the final candidate in the various scales notified. The JMGS Scale 1 may have an online exam depending on the students applying for the examination.
Vacancies for Bank Of India Recruitment
There are total of 214 vacancies released for the BOI Officer exams, refer to the below table to get an idea of the vacancies announced.
|BOI Officer Cadre||Vacancies||Scale|
|Credit Analyst||60||SMGS -IV|
|IT (Fintech)||07||SMGS -IV|
|Risk Manager||03||SMGS -IV|
|Risk Manager||06||MMGS -III|
|IT (Fintech)||10||MMGS -III|
|IT (Fintech)||13||MMGS -II|
|IT(Data Scientist)||03||SMGS -IV|
|IT(Data Analyst)||03||MMGS -III|
|IT(Data Analyst)||06||MMGS -II|
|IT(Info. Security)||2||SMGS -IV|
|IT(Info. Security)||2||MMGS -III|
|IT(Info. Security)||4||MMGS -II|
|Tech Appraisal||10||MMGS -II|