Bilaspur University Admission 2020 – ABVV Admission UG PG 2020
Atal Bihari Vajpayee Vishwavidalaya. is a public university in Bilaspur, Chattisgarh. It provides admission in various Bilaspur University UG/PG courses B.A, B.Com, M.A., M.Com, etc. It will soon start at Bilaspur University Admission 2020. The students who want to take admission in Bilaspur University UG/PG courses can apply. Read the article to find details about the Bilaspur University Admission 2020.
Bilaspur University Admission Dates
The important dates of BU for UG/PG courses are given below. Students who wish to take admission can check the dates:
|BU application Date starts||June 2020|
|BU Admit Card Date||Last week of June 2020|
|BU Entrance Test||July 2020|
|BU Counseling||31st July 2020|
Bilaspur University Admission Application process
ABVV will release the application form for the admission in BU UG/PG courses. The candidates should follow the below steps:
- Visit the BU website or BU campus.
- Click on the admission link.
- Download the application form of UG/PG
- Fill all the personal details asked
- Affix your passport photo
- Pay the application fee online
- Take a printout of the receipt.
- Send the application form and other documents by speed post.
- Write the course applied on the envelope face.
Bilaspur University address
Dr D. Kaladhar (Co-Ordinator),
UTD Admission Cell,
Bilaspur Vishwavidyalaya, Bilaspur
Old High Court Building, Distt- Bilaspur- 495001
Bilaspur University Admission Required Documents
The documents required during the admission for BU UG/PG courses:
- Application Form
- Passport size photos
- Class 12th mark sheet for UG
- Migration certificate
- Marksheets of all parts of graduation for PG
- Self-attested copies of all certificates
- Copy of application receipt
- Caste certificate
Admission UG/PG Course eligibility
Students who wish to take Admission in BU UG/PG courses should check the eligibility:
|Enter Correct Details To Receive Fast Updates In Your Inbox.|
ABVV UG eligibility
ABVV offers various UG course of such as B.A, B.COM, B.Sc. The students in UG courses should complete their 10+2 from a recognized board.
|B.A.||45% in 10+2 in any stream|
|B.COM||45% in 10+2 in any stream|
|B.Sc||45% in 10+2 in Science. the main subject are Physics, chemistry and mathematics.|
ABVV PG Eligibility
ABVV offers various PG courses such as M.A, M.COM, M.Sc. The students should complete their UG with 50% from a university.
|M.A.||50% in UG in any stream.|
|M.Com||50% in UG in any commerce.|
|M.Sc||50% in UG in science.|
ABVV PhD, Mphil eligibility
The students of Ph.D. and Mphil courses must complete their PG with 55% from a university.
|Mphil||55% in PG degree|
|PhD||55% marks in PG degree|
Bilaspur University Admission Entrance Test
ABVV will conduct a common entrance test for all the courses. It will conduct CET for all UG/PG/PhD courses:
- The CET of the UG course will have 30 questions from General Ability. The subjects are Reasoning, Quantitative Ability, and English.
- The CET of the PG course will have 60 questions from a subject. The subject will be the subject of Graduation.
- The Mphil should have 7 years of experience in the related subject or stream.
- Bilaspur University will release the Bilaspur University admit card after the application process ends.
- The Bilaspur University Result will declare online on the official website.