Bihar Student Credit Card 2020 – How To Apply Student Credit Card In Bihar 2020
Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme which is launched by Bihar Government Nitish Kumar. This Scheme students who have not good financial conditions want to study after Bihar Board higher education can take easily loan by the government of Bihar. Bihar Government launched the Student Credit Card in Bihar Scheme in the state of Bihar from 2nd October 2016.
The state government is providing education loans under the Scheme of up to 4 Lakh to 12th pass students from the academic year 2020- 2021. Under the scheme, the government of Bihar also provides credit cards to about 5 Lakh students every year. The Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme is basically an educational finance scheme for poor and backward class students with bright merit. Here we will discuss all the details about the Student Credit Card In Bihar.
|Name of post||Bihar Student Credit Card 2020|
|Loan Amount||4 Lakh Rs|
|Issued By||Bihar Education Depart|
How To Apply Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme
Apply Student Credit in Bihar follows below step by step guide:
- Go to the official website of Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme, 7nishchay-yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in
- You can also download the Mobile App for the Student Credit card Scheme from the Android Play Store.
- Click on the tab Student Credit Card Scheme.
- Click on Apply Online.
- Fill your personal details.
- Click on
- Print the confirmation page for future references.
Student Credit Card Form Download
Check Below Form and Click on Download Button.[gview file=”https://sarkarinaukriind.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/StudentCreditCardForm.pdf”]
After collecting all the documents, students will have to visit the counters on the appointed date. There will be a single application form format for the student credit card scheme which will be applicable at all banks. The documents required for Student Credit Card Scheme are:
- Admission related certificate or selection certificate from the higher education institution.
- A detailed document of the fee for the education, to be issued by the institution.
- Resident certificate.
- 12th Pass certificate.
- Self-attested copy of the online filled application form with passport size latest photo posted on it.
- PAN Card
- Two photographs each of student, parents and the guarantor.
- Family income certificate of last year and Form-16.
- Last 6-month statement of bank accounts of parents.
- Income tax deposit receipt, if any in case of advance tax, property tax or municipal committee tax.
- Other personal identification documents such as AADHAR card, Passport, voter ID card or Driving License etc.
Process for Loan Approval
There are several steps for approving the loan for the Student credit card in Bihar scheme.
- The government officials will examine and verify all the details and documents submitted by the students including the admission related details from the respective educational institutions. This will be done within 15 days after receiving the documents from the students.
- After verification, details/documents will be shared with the banks which will then approve or disapprove the loan within 15 days. The loan approval/disapproval with reason information will be shared by the banks to the applicants by SMS.
Student Credit Card Status
Bihar Student Credit Card Status Will easily check at the official website. We Will share the process how to check online.
- visit the official website of student credit card in Bihar – Click Here
- now go to the menu where you will find application status
- click on application status
- Enter You full details and click on submit button
- you will redirect to show your application is approved or not.
The student can check further details about Student Credit Card Scheme on:
if any issue please comment below surely we help you.