Bihar Ration Card List 2020- Ration Card Status – Bihar Ration Card Online
Bihar Ration Card New list 2020 has published on the website. Bihar ration card registration process has been in the process started on the official website. All the processes related to the public distribution system are out by the Bihar State Food & Civil Supplies Corporation Limited. This is under the supervision of the Food and Consumer Protection Department, Govt. of Bihar.
A huge number of citizens of the state for Bihar’s new ration card. A Bihar new ration card list has been launch recently. Those who have to submit the Bihar ration card applications. They can check their name is on the list or not.
However, most of you must have checked it but those who have not checked it yet can look it now. To help you with Bihar Ration Card this we have shared all the important information in this article. You can read this article till the end and get all the details.
- Bihar Ration Card List 2020
- बिहार राशन कार्ड सूची
- Types of Ration Cards
- BPL, APL, AAY, and Annapurna
- Benefits and uses of Bihar ration card
- Bihar Ration Card List 2020
- How To Check the Bihar Ration Card List
- How to download and check the ration card Of Bihar
- Bihar Ration Card Application Criteria
- Documents Required
- Bihar Ration Card Application Process
- Bihar Rashan Card
- Bihar Ration Card Apply Form 2020 PDF
- How To Apply New Bihar Rashan Card
- Rashan Card Status
Bihar Ration Card List 2020
Bihar Ration Card List 2020 will be download from the official website. This will help you check the Ration Card ListCheck the table below. Do check here. We have all the details here.
|Article||Bihar Ration card list|
|Authority||Bihar State. This is Food & Civil Supplies Corporation Limited, Govt. of Bihar|
|Department||The Food and Consumer Protection Department|
बिहार राशन कार्ड सूची
बिहार राशन कार्ड सूची देखने के लिए ऑफिसियल वेबसाइट पर से देख सकते है! आप हमारे द्वारा बताये गये स्टेप के मदद से अपना राशन कार्ड का सूची को देख सकते है! राशन कार्ड का सूची देखने के लिए आप सबसे पहले अपना जिला को चयन करे फिर अपना पंचायत को चयन करे! निचे दिए गये स्टेप को फॉलो करे
- सबसे पहले बिहार राशन कार्ड का ऑफिसियल वेबसाइट को खोले और डायरेक्ट लिंक के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करे
- अब आपको जिला को चयन करे
- जिला चयन करने के बाद आपको नए पेज को ओपन करेगा
- आब आप अगर गाव में रहते है तो “Rural” पर दबाये और अगर शहर में तो “Urban” पर दबाये
- अगर आप गाव में रहते है तो अपना ब्लाक चयन करे नही तो शहर वाले अपना टाउन को चयन करे
- आब आपको FPS का नाम पर क्लिक करे
- आब आपको सारा गाव का नाम आ जयेगा
- फिर अपना गाव के नाम पर क्लिक करे
- अपना फॅमिली का हेड को नाम पर क्लिक करे
- आपको सारा लिस्ट मिल जयेगा
अगर आपको कोई दिक्कत है तो निचे आपना कमेंट करे
Types of Ration Cards
Ration card is usually an official document. This is issued by the state government. This is for households for the purchase of food grains and other supplies from the Public Distribution System at minimum rates. Only ration cardholders are allowed to buy supplies from the PDS shops.
Each state has authority for this system. In Bihar this task is done by Bihar State Food & Civil Supplies Corporation (BSFC) Limited, Govt. of Bihar. For other certificates in Bihar.
On the basis of applications by the household/ citizens, ration cards issued to them. There are mainly four types of ration cards that are issued to the households. Check the types below.
BPL, APL, AAY, and Annapurna
- BPL Ration cards- BPL ration cards are to households which are below the poverty line. And their family income is less than Rs.24000/- per annum. The color of BPL cards is Red.
- APL Ration Cards- APL ration cards are to households above the poverty line. And their annual family income is less than Rs.24000/- per annum. The APL card is blue in color.
- AAY Ration cards- Anthyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY) rations cards are for the poorest. This is of the poorest. AAY ration cards are Yellow in color.
- Annapurna Ration cards- These ration cards are to old age people. Those pensioners of the state. Those how already applied they can check the Bihar ration card list online.
Benefits and uses of Bihar ration card
Check the Bihar Ration Card benefits here. These uses will be helpful.
- The ration holder gets foodgrains. And other commodities on minimum price from the Fair Price Shops.
- It is also used as a verification proof for various purposes.
- It is also used for adding the name in the electoral list.
Bihar Ration Card List 2020
This is for new ration releases the Bihar ration card list. The food supply department on the basis of applications by the citizens. This list basically indicates the names and info of the people. This is for whose applications have been approved. And who will get their Bihar Ration Card? This list is available on the official site as it is prepared after the application procedure.
To check this Ration Card List. And confirm whether your application has been approved and your name is there in the list you have to log in to the official web of the department.
How To Check the Bihar Ration Card List
Follow the steps to check your Ration Card List. This will help you out. Do check here.
1. Go to the official website.
You have to begin with visiting the official web of Bihar State Food & Civil Supplies Corporation Limited, Govt. of Bihar i.e.- http://sfc.bihar.gov.in.
2. Click the relevant link
Click on the “Ration Card Details” link. That is given on the left side of the homepage
3. Select District
A list of all the districts of the state will come. You have click on your district.
4. Choose Tehsil
After selecting the district. Click on your Urban and rural.
5. Select shopkeeper
List of all the shopkeepers of your tehsil will appear. Select the name of your Shopkeeper.
6. Choose the name of “Family head”
The list of ration card benefits will appear. Now, you have to search the name of your head of the family. This is from the list and clicks on the Ration Card (RC) No.
7. Ration card details appear
Finally, the ration card list will come here. And you can check the list and other related details.
How to download and check the ration card Of Bihar
- Go to the official website i.e. http://epds.bihar.gov.in.
- Click on the “RCMS” link given. This is on the left side of the homepage.
- Now select your district from the dropdown list.
- The category-wise number of ration cards will appear.
- You have to select the option from urban or rural and click on the Bihar ration card list.
- Select your block from the options.
- A list of all the panchayat of the selected block will appear. You have to select your panchayat.
- Now, select your village.
- Choose the name of your FPS (Fair Price Shop).
- A list of all the Bihar ration cards under that FPS will come up.
- Search the name of the ration cardholder. And click on the respective ration card no.
- On hitting ration card no, finally ration card details will appear.
- Check the details given on the ration card.
- Take a printout of the page.
- Click on the “Print Page” button.
Bihar Ration Card Application Criteria
Check the Criteria here. I hope this helps you.
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Bihar. And should have a valid domicile certificate.
- Applicants must not have a rashan card.
- People who have recently got married can apply for a new Bihar ration card.
- In order to apply for a specific ration card. candidate must fall under that income bracket.
Check the documents required here. Do have a look.
- Address proof of the candidate
- A passport-sized photograph
- Income certificate by the authority.
- Other documents
Bihar Ration Card Application Process
Follow the steps given here. This will help you out. Fill the form using these steps.
1: You have to visit the official website
You may also visit the nearest Circle Office/S.D.O office to obtain the application form for Bihar Ration Card.
2: Fill in the details
You have to fill all the details in the application form properly in the respective space.
3: Attach all required documents
Attach the documents with the application form. In the case of online application. you have to upload the image of all the documents.
4: After filling the form submit it to the same office.
Keep the application number safe for further references.
Bihar Rashan Card
Bihar Rashan Card 2020: Government of Bihar following new instruction to issue new rashan card. This allotment is by January 2020. The Food & Civil Supplies Corporation Limited releases guidelines to expire old cards. And people require to access a new ration card.
The government put many camps in rural and city areas to do this activity. If you require Bihar rashan Card Online Registration for new cards read the complete details to get all news of the Food & Consumer Protection Department, Govt. of Bihar.
Bihar Ration Card Apply Form 2020 PDF
Recently, Bihar Ration Card List 2020 has been published on the website. Read this post to download Ration Card List new 2020. Now you want to add a name in Ration Card then Follow then Method to download Bihar Rashan Card Apply Form 2020.
List Of Document Required
The Required document to apply new rashan card:
- Adhcar Card
- Passport Size Photo
- Pan Card
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
How To Apply New Bihar Rashan Card
Follow Step by step method:
- Download New PDF Form Link is given above
- Now Carry-All Required document which is above listed
- Fill All details in the form
- Goto Circle FSO and Submit Document
- Wait For approval
- Check new List after approval
Rashan Card Status
After successfully applied for the ration card they can check the ration card status online on the official website. Through rashan card online services are available sfc.bihar.gov.in. To check the ration card status applicant need to enter their application number.
Do comment your doubts in the comment section. we will soon help you out. Do check here.