Bihar Post Matric Scholarship Form 2019, Last Date and How to Apply Online
Bihar Post Matric Scholarship is a flagship project under Bihar government for economically backward students of SC/ ST/ OBC/ BC/ EBC classes. The registration for the academic year 2019– 2020 is starting very soon. Those candidates who registered before can renew their Bihar Post Matric Scholarship Form fother new academic year. Candidates are advised to check the below links for further details about Bihar Post Matric Scholarship Form 2019 – 2020.
|About Bihar Post Matric Scholarship|
|Post Metric And Pre Metric Scholarship run By NSP( National Scholarship Portal) the Last DATE TO APPLY 31 OCT 2019
Also Read- DR Rajendra Prasad Scholarship Form
- Important Links of Bihar Post Matric Scholarship Form 2019
- Bihar Scholarship Form Important Dates for 2019
- Required Document For Apply Bihar Scholarship
- Eligibility Criteria for Bihar Post Matric Scholarship 2019
- Bihar Post Matric Scholarship Form
- Bihar Post Matric Scholarship Conditions
- Renewal Of Post Matric Scholarship
- How to Apply for Bihar Post Matric Scholarship 2019
Important Links of Bihar Post Matric Scholarship Form 2019
|Scholarship Name||Bihar Post Matric Scholarship 2019|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
Bihar Scholarship Form Important Dates for 2019
The table most important date for Registration Or renewal of the scholarship.
|Starting Date for Application||8th Feb 2019|
|Last Date For Post Matric Scholarship||31st October 2019|
|Last date of Registration of New Schools/ Institutes||31st October 2019|
Required Document For Apply Bihar Scholarship
You need to some important document which is submitted to online. You will be also submitted to the college/school/institute to verify your scholarship program. Below The Most Required document of Bihar Post Matric Scholarship Online 2019.
- Last Qualifying Exam Mark Sheet
- Caste certificate
- Income Certificate of Students Family
- Residential Certificate
- Bank Passbook
- Fee receipt
- Aadhar Card Number
- Latest Passport Size Scanned Photograph
|1||Last Qualifying Exam Mark Sheet|
|3||Income Certificate of Students Family|
|7||Aadhar Card Number|
|8||Latest Passport Size Scanned Photograph|
Eligibility Criteria for Bihar Post Matric Scholarship 2019
The scholarship will be awarded to the students who have secured not less than 50% marks or equivalent grade in the previous final examination and the annual income of whose parents/guardian from all sources does not exceed Rs.2 lakh. Candidates must fulfill the following criteria for Bihar Post Matric Scholarship 2019 – 2020:
|Enter Correct Details To Receive Fast Updates In Your Inbox.|
- Must be a Domicile of Bihar.
- Must be studying in Post Matric Class.
- Must belong to SC/ST/BC/EBC category.
- Annual Income of Guardian /Father /Mother must be less than 2.5 Lakh for SC/ST and 00 lakh for BC/EBC.
- Must be studying from Central/State recognized institution.
- Candidates after passing any course will not be eligible for the scholarship for studying the equivalent course again.
- Candidates having the scholarship from ant other government schemes will not be eligible.
Bihar Post Matric Scholarship Form
Bihar Post Matric Scholarship Form are embedded below. Download from click on the link and take the printout and submit to the college.
Bihar Post Matric Scholarship Conditions
- The scholarship will be awarded to the students who have secured not less than 50% marks or equivalent grade in the previous final examination and the annual the income of whose parents/guardian from all sources does not exceed Rs.2 lakh. Unlike scholarship for SC and ST, there are a fixed number of scholarships for minorities and hence the preference for selection has been laid down. Students from
BPL families, having the lowest income shall be given preference in the ascending order. The renewal applications would be fully exhausted before the new applications are considered.
- The award will be discontinued if a student fails to secure 50% marks or equivalent grade in the previous final examination. The scholarship will not be awarded for more than the normal period of time taken to obtain certificate/degree/M. Phil degree/doctorate degree.
- Scholarships will not be given to more than two students in a family.
- The students should be regular in attendance for which the yardstick will be decided by the competent authority of the school/college/university.
- Income certificate should be on a self-certification basis by way of an affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper for self-employed parents and from the employer for employed parents.
- The school/college/university authority will certify the claim of the student of being an outstation student not residing in the hostel of the institution concerned on the basis of permanent address and parent’s address.
- Migration of students from one institution to another would not normally be allowed during the course of the academic year except under exceptional circumstances and in the interest of the student’s academic career.
- If a student violates any other term and condition of the scholarship, the scholarship may be suspended or cancelled. The State Government/Union Territory Administration can also directly cancel the award if duly satisfied of the reasons of violation of these regulations governing the scheme.
- If a student is found to have obtained a scholarship by false statement/certificates, his/her scholarship will be cancelled forthwith and the amount of the scholarship paid shall be recovered, at the discretion of the
concerned State Government/Union Territory Administration.
- The State Government/Union Territory Administration will lay down the detailed procedure for processing and sanctioning of scholarships to eligible students.
- Course fee/tuition fee will be credited to the school’s/college’s/institution’s bank account. Efforts will be made for transferring it electronically through the banks.
- Maintenance allowance will be credited to the student’s bank account. Efforts will be made for transferring it electronically through the banks.
- The State Government/Union Territory Administration will maintain a separate account and records relating to the funds received from the Ministry and they will be subjected to inspection by the officers of the Ministry or any other the agency designated by the Ministry.
- The student obtaining benefits under this scholarship scheme shall not be allowed to avail of benefits under any other scholarship scheme for the same purpose.
- The State Government/ Union Territory Administration shall constitute a committee of the departments implementing such scholarship schemes to ensure that the students from the minority community, who may also belong to SC/ST/OBC category, does not avail scholarship from other sources for the same purpose and avail only from one source.
- The fund for distribution of scholarships in subsequent years will be released after receiving the utilization certificate for the previous year.
- The scheme will be evaluated at regular intervals by the Ministry or any other agency designated by the Ministry and the cost of the evaluation study will be borne by the Ministry under the provision of the scheme.
- The State/Union Territory shall place all relevant details of financial and
physical achievements on their website.
- The regulations can be changed at any time at the discretion of the Government of India.
Renewal Of Post Matric Scholarship
The scholarship, once awarded, may be renewed during the next academic year of the course on the production of certificate that the student has secured 50% marks in the examination.
How to Apply for Bihar Post Matric Scholarship 2019
- Go to the official website of Bihar Post Matric Scholarship, https://scholarships.gov.in/
- Check the Tab “Latest Updates”.
- Click on the tab “Applications for the Academic year 2019”.
- Fill your personal details in the Bihar Post Matric Scholarship Online Form 2019.
- Scan and upload your Photograph & Signature.
- Click on “Submit”.
- Print the Confirmation page for future references.
If You Have Any Problem Please Comment below Surely We Help You.