Bihar Post Circle Recruitment 2020 online applications for recruitment of 1063 Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) vacancies have been invited by India post. Students who are interested to apply for the GDS job vacancies can visit the official website for all the to detailed notification.
1063 post for Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Posts going to be filled through this recruitment process. Students who are eligible are requested to submit their online application form for the GDS through this official website – www.appost.in. The application process will be started on 5th August 2020, and the last date to submit the application form is 4th September 2020. Students have the opportunity to get a central government job. For further details, they can check below.
Students who have passed the class 10th with these two subjects Mathematics and English which are compulsory from a recognized Board of School Education, only they can apply for the India Post Gramin Dak Sevak posts (GDS).
|Name Of Organization||Bihar Postal Circle|
|Recruitment Name||Bihar Post Office GDS Recruitment 2020|
|Job Role||Branch Postmaster(BPM)|
Assistant Branch postmaster(ABPM)
Gramin Dak Sewak(GDS)
|Number Of Post||1063|
|Job Location||Jobs In Bihar|
Important Date is below the following check now-
|Registration Start||05th August 2020|
|Registration Last Date||04th September 2020|
|Fee Payment Last Date||04th September 2020|
|Application Online Start Date||05th August 2020|
|Application Online Last Date||04th September 2020|
How To Apply Bihar Postal Circle GDS recruitment 2020
- Students have to visit the official site https://indiapostgdsonline.in/phase3/fee.aspx
- There will be a navigation link for all the states on the home page.
- Students need to click on the respective state link.
- students will find the link regarding the GDS Recruitment 2020.
- Then click on the link student will get the official notification
- The forms that notification they got to know the eligibility criteria and recruitment process.
- Start the registration process.
- After filling the registration form, the student will get the registration number and password.
- The student has to log in and complete the application process.
Bihar Post Circle Selection Process
The selection process will be done as per the merit list as per the rules which are based on the students who submitted the application online.
Postwise vacancy details
|Gramin Dak Sevak||EWS||81|
Bihar Post Circle Recruitment depends on Date as on 05.08.2020.
|Minimum Age||18th Years|
|Maximum Age||40th Years|
- UR /OBC /EWS: Rs.100/-
- SC /ST/ PWD: No Fee
- All Female: No Fee
- Pay Fee Via Online/ Offline Mode
Payment only can be done through Credit/ Debit cards & Net Banking.
Helpline number: 0612-2235000
Email: [email protected]