Bihar Polytechnic Counselling 2019 Started – DCECE Counselling Process 2019
Bihar Polytechnic Counselling: Polytechnic counseling will is going to be conducted by BCECEB separately for PE, PPE, PM & PMD courses. The counseling process will start after the declaration of the Polytechnic result online.
The process of Polytechnic admission is conducted by the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB)and it is commonly known as Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination (DCECE).
It is an entrance exam of the Bihar Government and it is to get admission in several polytechnic courses like PE, PPE, PM & PMD. On the base of Bihar Polytechnic 2019 Scores, applicants will get admission in various polytechnic institutions of Bihar according to their score in the entrance exam.
बिहार पॉलिटेक्निक काउंसलिंग 5 बजे से शुरू हो जयेगा, आप हमारा youtube Channel subscribe कर लीजिये subscribe करने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करे
In this article, we will help the applicants can get the details of Bihar Polytechnic DCECE 2019 Counselling.
- Counseling Schedule of Bihar Polytechnic 2019
- Revised Time Table and Polytechnic Allotment letter
- Bihar Polytechnic Counselling Procedure
- Eligibility Criteria for Bihar Polytechnic Counseling
- Documents Required for Bihar Polytechnic DCECE Counseling
- Reservation Criteria for Bihar Polytechnic Counselling
- Frequently Asked Question
Counseling Schedule of Bihar Polytechnic 2019
The applicant’s counseling will be started after the result of the Bihar Polytechnic 2019, the entrance exam has already been completed on the 4th week of June 2019. Bihar Polytechnic examination was conducted on 16th & 17th June 2019. The counseling schedule has been declared already.
Candidates are instructed to follow the counseling schedule that will be prescribed by the authority. The detailed counseling schedule is given below:
|Online Registration & Choice||01st August 2019|
Marks Sheet Allotment Result
|04th August 2019|
Registration and Choice Filling Last Date
|06th August 2019|
1st Round Counselling Result
|8th August 2019|
|2nd Counselling Round|
|Allotment Order Download Date||9-10th August 2019|
|Document Verification And Admission||9-11th August 2019|
|2nd Round Result||13th August 2019|
|3rd Round Counselling|
|Allotment Order Download Date||14-16th August 2019|
|Document Verification And Admission||17th-19th August 2019|
|Seat Allotment 3rd Round||21st August 2019|
|Final Round Counselling|
|Allotment Order Download Date||21-23rd August 2019|
|Document Verification And Admission||22-24th August 2019|
|Final Result||Updates Soon|
Revised Time Table and Polytechnic Allotment letter
Check below the revised time table for the DCECE time table and allotment letter.
Bihar Polytechnic Counselling Procedure
Below is the detailed provided for Bihar Polytechnic 2019 counseling process.
- For counseling, DCECE candidates will be called according to their marks and rank obtained in the merit list.
- The counseling process will be made through online mode only on the official website. https://bceceboard.bihar.gov.in
- Applicants have filled their choices of institutes or colleges for admission according to their rank achieved in the exam.
- On the basis of the applicants’ rank, reservation categories, and availability the seat will allot.
- Candidates have to go through the document verification process at the time of counseling.
- Candidates must bring their required original documents along with one self-attested photocopy of each.
- Candidates also have to clear the medical test round to get eligible for admission.
- If any seat is allotted to candidates, they have to submit the seat acceptance fee & proceed for the further admission process.
- Once the seat is allotted it cannot be changed under any circumstances.
- Candidates have to report to the allotted colleges with the required documents & fees to complete admission formalities.
Watch Full Video How To Steps By Steps.
|Enter Correct Details To Receive Fast Updates In Your Inbox.|
Eligibility Criteria for Bihar Polytechnic Counseling
Candidates must be a resident of India. Students have to Pass 10th or bring equivalent marks in examination with a minimum of 35% qualifying marks and get a good rank in the Bihar Polytechnic DCECE exam.
The candidate needs to minimum 15 years and maximum 30 years of age as on December 31, 2019.
The students have to pay an amount of Rs. 1000 through Demand Draft that should be drawn in favor of the principle of the concerned institution.
Documents Required for Bihar Polytechnic DCECE Counseling
- 10th mask sheet, Admit card and certificate
- 12th mask sheet, Admit card and certificate (If have)
- Bihar polytechnic admit card
- Bihar polytechnic scorecard
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- character certificate
- Transfer certificate
Reservation Criteria for Bihar Polytechnic Counselling
|Reservation Categories||Percentage %|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||16 %|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||1 %|
|Extremely Backward Class (EBC)||18 %|
|Backward Class (BC)||12 %|
|Reserved Category Girls (RCG)||3 %|
|General category candidates||50% seats are reserved for general category|
If you have still some question regarding Bihar Polytechnic Counseling 2019 Please Ask Through Comment
Frequently Asked Question
Ans. Bihar Polytechnic Counselling Start Online From 6th August 2019.
Ans. The Last Date To Apply Online DCECE Counselling is 11th August 2019.
Ans. 1st Round Counselling Seat Result will be download on 14th August 2019.
Ans. Counselling Document verification will start on 17th August and end on 19th August 2019.