Bihar Migrant Workers Registration Form – बिहार घर वापसी होने का फार्म ऑनलाइन
Bihar Government has launched the Bihar Migrant Workers Registration form scheme for the people who are trap in different parts of the country. Due to the lockdown, people were not able to return to their respective places. Therefore the Govt has decided to run special trains for the stranded people.
CM Nitish Kumar has launched the Bihar Migrant Workers Registration form scheme so that the affected people can register in the same and can return to their home safely. The Govt of Bihar has started the process of registration, screening, isolation center for the safety of people.
The Ministry of Home Affairs has issued notice to respective states to facilitate interstate travel for the migrant workers who are trap in a different city. Due to the lockdown migrant workers, students, pilgrims, tourists, students, and other persons were stranded in different states and wanted to return to their homes. The central government has now allowed them to return to their home town under strict guidelines with all the safety measures.
Important Guidelines for the Scheme
The Ministry of Home Affairs has issued specific guidelines to all the State Govt for the movement of people. The Guidelines are as follow:
- All the states/UTS should designate nodal authorities for the movement of the stranded people, and the management registers the stranded people within their states.
- The state government must consult each other and mutually agree to the movement by road if any group of people wants to move from one place to another.
- The moving person needs management o to be check, and if they don’t have any symptoms, then they would be allowed to proceed.
- Buses will be the mode of transportation for moving people. So it’s crucial that all the buses are adequately sanitized, and must follow the rules of social distancing.
- The states/UTS falling under the transit route must cooperate and allow the passage so that people can safely reach to their respective states
- The local health authorities will assess the people when they reach their destination, and they will be kept in home-quarantine or their institutions.
Bihar Migrant Workers Registration form scheme Important details
The applicants can check the important detail of the scheme from the below table
|Scheme Name||Bihar Migrant Workers Registration form scheme|
|Launched by||CM Nitish Kumar|
|Objective||To bring back migrant worker and other trapped people|
|Department||Labour Resources Department, Bihar|
How To Fill Bihar Migrant Workers Registration
The applicant should follow the steps mentioned below to register for the scheme:
- Visit the official website of Labour Resources Department Bihar
- Now click on the link “Bihar Migrant Workers Online Registration.”
- Now fill the details carefully and upload all the required documents.
- Click on submit button and the application form is submitted successfully
- Now download, save, and print copies of the confirmation page for the future reference
Details required to submit in the online portal
Here is the list of details that the applicant must have to submit in the portal:
- Applicant Name
- Number of family members
- Aadhar Number
- Mobile Number
- Status of Aarogya Setu app
- Stranded State
Important Documents for the Bihar Migrant Workers
Here is the list of documents that the applicant must have to apply for the scheme:
- Address Proof.
- Residential Address.
- Mobile Number.
- Aadhar Card/Voter Id Card/Driving License.
- Address proof of the current place.
- Contact No of people from Bihar.