Bihar Kisan Yojana 2020 अनलाइन कैसे करे. dbtagriculture.bihar.gov.in Online Application can be lookup by visiting the details here. Bihar Krishi Direct Bank Transfer available through this scheme As agriculture is the resolution of the economy of Bihar as well the whole country, the government has arrived up with this scheme. This is to provide economic assistance to the farmers. PM-KISAN Samman Scheme has been started basically to increase income. This is also for the lifestyle of the Small and Marginal Farmers (SMFs) of the country.
The government of India started PM Kisaan Samman Nidhi Scheme on 1st February. This is for the financial upliftment of the landholding farmers. The total funding of this scheme is done by the central govt. These funds will be transferred to beneficiaries in three installments.
बिहार किसान सम्मान निधि योजना 2020 dbtagriculture.bihar
The scheme is also relevant in Bihar like other states. The registration process is currently active. The farmers from Bihar who are suited and have not applied can apply online. The last date for enrollment has not been announced yet. The article consists of all the certain details about Bihar Kissan Yojna and another existing scheme.
Bihar Kisan Yojna 2020
Check the table. Here we have full details. This will help you. Do have a look at this.
|Name of the Scheme||Bihar Kisan Yojna|
|Article category||dbt agriculture.bihar.gov.in registration|
|Concerned department||Agriculture Department Bihar|
|Launch of Year||2020|
|Beneficiaries||Small and Marginal Farmers (SMFs)|
|Fund allotted to beneficiaries||Rs.6000/- per year|
|Mode of application||Online|
Bihar Kisan Yojna 2020- Important Dates
Here we have important dates. This will be helpful. Check the dates here.
|The launch date of the scheme||1st February 2020|
|Commencement of Registration||2nd February 2020|
|Registration date||Currently active|
|Last date for registration||To be notified|
Bihar Kisan Yojna Statistics
You can review the current statistics here. This is along with the application status of PM Kisaan Scheme or Bihar Kisan Yojana and other plan running in the state shared in the table below for the agriculture department Bihar. Check the table here. This will be helpful. Here we have full details. This plan will help you to know more.
|Particulars||Statistics (No of registered farmers)||Application status|
|Registered Farmers||10007126||Active Now|
|PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme||6423609||Active Now|
|Seed Subsidiary Registration||–||Active Now|
|Input Subsidy for Drought affected blocks||1629782||Closed now|
|PM Agriculture irrigation Scheme||10198||Active Now|
|Diesel Subsidy (Kharif) Bihar Kisan Yojana||1075087||Active Now|
|Agricultural Mechanization Scheme for agriculture department Bihar||239438||Active Now|
|Diesel Subsidy (Rabi)||2292535||Closed Now|
|Organic Farming Subsidy||22721||Closed Now|
dbt agriculture.bihar.gov.in Registration Eligibility 2020
Before appealing, candidates should make sure that they satisfy all the eligibility requirements for Bihar Kisan Yojana. All the families having cultivable landholding up to 2 hectares in the land. Their name, gender and other details should be there in the land records of Bihar State as of 1st February 2020. Only such farmers are suitable to apply and get the benefit of this scheme.
Documents Required For dbt agriculture Bihar Govt
In order to apply for this scheme. Here farmers are required to have the following details and documents ready with them. Check the Documents here. This will help you.
- A correct mobile No.
- Citizenship certificate i.e. residence of Bihar
- Landholding papers such as copying of agricultural land Khatauni
- Aadhaar card
- Bank account details such as SA/ SBA/ Jan Dhan Bank Account Number, IFSC code, etc.
Bihar Kisan Yojana Application Process
Purposes for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojna and other state schemes in Bihar will be submitted at dbt agriculture bihar govt. This is only through online mode. Applications can be submitted only on the official website of the Bihar Agriculture Department. Check the full article here. Before submitting the application, candidates should keep all the required details and ready with them. They must read all the essential instructions. They must submit only official details in the for Bihar Kisan Yojana application on debt agriculture Bihar govt form otherwise applications can be rejected.
As the application method is active now, they should apply before the closing date. However, the closing date has not been declared yet.
How to Submit Kisan Registration Bihar Application?
Qualified farmers from the state of dbt agriculture bihar govt can still apply for PM Kissan Nidhi. This is for those who have not applied yet. They can take help from the Kisan registration Bihar application process for Bihar Kisan Yojana are given below to submit an online application-
Step 1- Hit the official portal
Candidates have to start by visiting the official website of the Agriculture Department of Bihar for dbt agriculture.bihar.gov.in registration i.e. https://dbtagriculture.bihar.gov.in/.
Step 2- Click on the application link
Candidates have to click on “ऑनलाइन आवेदन करें” tab given on the homepage of the website.
Step 3- Choose PM Kisan scheme option
A dropdown list will appear. Applicants have to snap on “प्रधानमंत्री किसान सम्मान निधि योजना” option.
Step 4- Choose User Type
Users have to choose the user type. If you are submitting your kisan registration Bihar application by yourself then you have to click on the “General User” option on the dbt agriculture.bihar.gov.in registration.
Step 5- Enter Registration No.
Now, candidates have to fill their 13-digit farmer’s registration No. in space given issued to them. This should be at the time of farmer registration on the agriculture department Bihar portal.
Step 6- Application Form Appears
Now, PM Kisan Yojana application form will appear. Fill all the details and upload required documents by following instructions for dbt agriculture Bihar govt.
Step 7- Re-check the details
Applicants should check all the details entered in the form before submission while doing dbt agriculture.bihar.gov.in registration.
Step 8- Submit the Application
Lastly, applicants can submit the application by ticking on the “Submit” button on the agriculture department Bihar.
Bihar Farmer Registration And Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme
Farmers from dbt agriculture bihar govt state are expected to register themselves first. This is with the agriculture department portal of the state. Which is in order to offer applications for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojna.
The method for registration is shared as under. Follow this up. This will help you. Do follow up.
- Visit the official website first i.e. dbtagriculture.bihar.gov.in/ for Bihar Kisan Yojana.
- Click on “पंजीकरण” link given on the menu bar and select “पंजीकरण करें” option from the dropdown list.
- Select the “General User” option.
- Pick the Authentication type and enter the valid Aadhaar no.
- Confirm by entering the OTP.
- Fill the registration form.
- On successful registration, candidates will be issued a unique registration no. They must follow the registration no. safe for further logins.
How To Check Bihar Kisan Application Status?
After submitting applications for any of the Bihar Kisan Yojana schemes, candidates can view their application status. To check the PMKSN Scheme application status and print the application form on agriculture department Bihar. aspirants can follow the instructions shared below. This will help you. Follow up.
- Open https://dbtagriculture.bihar.gov.in/#
- Hit on “आवेदन की स्थिति / आवेदन प्रिंट” tab.
- Choose the PM Kisan scheme option.
- Open the application no. and click on the search button.
- Application status will rise.
For The Print Of Bihar Kisan Yojana Application
- Click on the PM-KISAN application form print option.
- Access the application/ registration no. and click on the search button.
- The application form will appear. Click on the “print” option to take the printout.
Farmer Declined List by PFMS
There is a number of farmers whose Bihar Kisan Yojana applications have been rejected. This is by PFMS due to various reasons in the agriculture department Bihar. These include-
- Those who have enrolled their name in the Hindi language instead of English.
- Whose titles and bank account details are matching
- Incorrect IFSC code
- The bank account which is incorrect
- Incorrect village name etc.
Agriculture Department Bihar Farmers Check Rejected List Online
Follow up on the instructions here for Bihar Kisan Yojana. This will help you. Check this out.
- On the homepage of the entrance, click on on “आवेदन की स्थिति / आवेदन प्रिंट” tab.
- Pick “PM-KISAN अस्वीकृत आवेदन सूची (PFMS)” option from the dropdown list.
- Choose the respective District and Block and click on the “Search” button.
- Declined list of beneficiaries will appear for the agriculture department Bihar.
- Correction in Details
In case, applicants have made any mistake in the application details, they can also correct them. They just have to follow the given steps-
- Snap-on “विवरण संशोधन” option given on the homepage of the portal.
- Click on the PM-KISAN correction option.
- Open the 13-digit registration no in the respective box and click on the search button.
- Details will appear.
- Click on the edit option and make submit the changes.
1. Is there any other mode of application available?
No, qualified farmers can register and submit their application only through online mode i.e. from the official website of the agriculture dept of Bihar Kisan Yojana.
2. How can apply for PM Kisaan Scheme?
You can both visit the nearest CSC or SAHAJ center for online application or if you wish you can also submit your application by your individual from your desktop or laptop/ tablet for Bihar Kisan Yojana.
3. What is the deadline for the submission of the online application for PM Kisaan Yojna?
As of now, the concerned department has not announced any deadline for registration.
4. Is there any charge applicable for applying from a CSC/ SAHAJ center?
No, submitting an application from CSC or SAHAJ center is totally free of cost.
5. What are CSC and SAHAJ centers?
CSC i.e. Common Service Centers and Sahaj Centers are the real centers at every village helps in promoting all the schemes and programs launched by state and Central Govt using technology. They basically give assistance to the citizens (mainly in rural areas) related to all the schemes, like filling of application forms, renewal, etc.
Few more FAQs Related to Bihar Kisan Yojna
6. How can I get information about the nearest CSC or SAHAJ center?
You can review your CSC or SAHAJ center from the official website. For that, you can follow the directions shared below for the agriculture department Bihar. Follow this. Do read this all.
1. Go to the official website Bihar Kisan Joyana or click here.
2. Bang on Contact option i.e. “संपर्क करें” tab given on the homepage.
3. Click on “सहज/ सी.एस.सी. केंद्र” option.
4. Now fill Agency, District, Block, Gram Panchayat details and click on the search button.
The details of the respective agency (i.e. SAHAJ/ CSC) center will appear in the Bihar Kisan Joyana website.
7. Will I get the funds of this scheme in my account?
Yes, the amount of the benefit will be immediately transferred to your registered bank account.
8. Is Aadhaar Card mandatory for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi application?
Yes, without Aadhaar card farmers cannot apply for Bihar Kisan Yojana. Those who do not have their aadhaar card can visit the nearest CSC center and apply.
If you have any issue related to बिहार किसान सम्मान निधि पंजीकरण, then comment below and our team will respond to you. We will soon update soon.