Bihar ITI 2019 : Application Form, Fee Details, Exam Process And Process To Online Form
Bihar ITI Application Form – ITI stands for Industrial Training Institute. Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board is the main head to conduct the entrance exam every year in the state of Bihar for all the eligible candidates with an aim to provide maximum admission in the ITI courses in different colleges and universities which is located in the state of Bihar. So candidates who want to take admission in different colleges of the Bihar state need to submit the Bihar ITI Application Form and have to appear for the entrance exam and score well in the entrance exam because the authorities will give admission to the candidates on the basis of marks they will score in the entrance exam Of Bihar ITI Application Form 2019
ALSO READ – Bihar Polytechnic Result 2019
Bihar ITI Application Form 2019
To give the entrance exam candidates need to fill the Bihar ITI Application Form. Important details of Bihar ITI Application Form is given below. Candidates who will apply this year for the entrance exam can check the details.
- ITI Bihar Application Form will be available in an online mode.
- So candidates need to visit the official website of the university and then download the ITI Bihar Application Form.
- Candidates need to read all the given instructions related to ITI Bihar Application Form before filling it.
- Candidates need to first register themselves on the official website in order to fill the ITI Bihar Application Form.
- Then after the registration is successful candidates need to pay the application fee.
- Then at the time of filling the ITI Bihar Application Form candidates need to fill all the important details.
How To Apply Online Bihar ITI 2019
To apply the ITI Bihar Application Form candidates need to follow the easy steps given below-
- Registration– Firstly candidates need to register themselves. Then after the registration at the time of applying candidates should have these documents-
- EMAIL ID
- MOBILE NO
- SOFT COPY PASSPORT SIZE PHOTOGRAPH
- SOFT COPY OF SIGNATURE
- ADHAR CARD
- CREDIT CARD, NET BANKING or ATM-CUM-DEBIT CARD if available
Then you need to go to a new page where there is an Application Login Box, below the login box you will see there is a link provided – “NEW REGISTRATION” click on this. After clicking on this link Registration form will appear and candidates need to fill the registration form which is mandatory is marked with red colored bullets and then candidates need to choose their course group. These blank fields should not be left empty and after filling all the details candidates need to sign up to complete the process of Registration.
2. Fill the Personal Details– After login candidates need to fill their personal details and after filling the required details correctly click the “SAVE AND CONTINUE” Button.
3. Upload Pictures and Signature– After filling the personal details candidates need to upload their scanned or soft copy passport size photograph and Signature of less than 100 KB. Passport size photograph should be within 3.5cm 4.5 cm in size, and then after uploading the photograph and Signature click on the “UPLOAD PHOTO ” and “UPLOAD SIGNATURE” button.
4. Educational Information– In Educational Information candidates need to fill their passed educational details and then click on the “SAVE” Button.
5. Preview your ITI Bihar Application Form -After filling all the details check your ITI Bihar Application Form carefully. After confirming the details click on the ” CONFIRM and SUBMIT”Button. Once it is confirmed it cannot be edited anymore.
6. Payment of Application Fee– After Submitting the ITI Bihar Application Form candidate need to proceed to the “PAYMENT” Button to pay the Application fee.
Bihar ITI Application Fee 2019
|CATEGORY||AMOUNT TO BE PAID|
The application fee is different for each category as you can see above.
Candidates can pay the Application fee by Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or even they can pay through Bank Challan.
If You have any question please comment below.