Bihar DElEd 2020: The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) has released a notification for Diploma in Elementary Education (DElED) program.
The online application process for the program for 650 seats will begin on April 29. The candidates with a minimum of 50 percent marks in Class 12 can apply for the program till 3 February 2020 – 13 February 2020.
The Bihar School Examination Board has released an announcement for BSEB Bihar D.El.Ed Admission 2020 for 2 years program.
Candidates who have passed in 12th Class with 50% marks, can apply the Bihar D.El.Ed Application form 2020. The admission application will release on the official website. The Bihar D.Ed Online form starts from May month. & Interested candidates can check the Eligibility Criteria and applied their online form.
- Bihar DElED 2020 Eligibility
- Bihar DElED 2020 Education Qualification
- Bihar DElED 2020 Age Limit
- Bihar DElED Important Dates
- BSEB D.El.ED Application Fee
- How To Apply Bihar D.El.Ed Entrance Exam 2020
- BSEB D.El.ED Course Details
- BSEB D.El.ED 2020 Selection Process
- Merit List
- Required Documents For Counselling
Bihar DElED 2020 Eligibility
To be eligible for DEIED there are some criteria for it, here we are going to discuss below.
Bihar DElED 2020 Education Qualification
Applicants have to be 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam Passed with 50 % Marks (For SC/ST: 45% Marks). It should be from a government-approved board or equivalent degree.
Bihar DElED 2020 Age Limit
Age should be 17 years as on 01.01.2019 and there is no upper limit for the DEIED.
Bihar DElED Important Dates
Important Dates Of Bihar D.El.Ed Dates 2020.
|Application Start||05th December 2019|
|Last Date Apply Online||14th December 2019|
|Last Date Fee Payment||14th December 2019|
|Merit List Available||Update Soon|
|Class Start||Updates Soon|
BSEB D.El.ED Application Fee
The application fee for BSEB D.El.ED 2020 that has to be paid online by Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card.
How To Apply Bihar D.El.Ed Entrance Exam 2020
Below are the simple and easy steps to apply online
- Visit the Bihar School Examination Board official website.
- The applicant has to click on the link to apply for D.EI.ED link.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Fill all the details like name, date of birth, educational details, etc.
- Once you fill the online application form, you have to pay the application fee.
- After paying the application fee, click on submit the application.
- Please take a print out for the application for future reference.
BSEB D.El.ED Course Details
BSEB D.El.ED is a two-year diploma in elementary education applicant can apply on the official website of the Bihar Examination Board.
|Childhood and the development of children|
|Towards understanding the self|
|Pedagogy of English language|
|Cognition, socio-cultural context|
|Guidance and Counselling|
|Leadership and change|
|Pedagogy of environmental studies|
|School health and education|
|Fine arts and education|
BSEB D.El.ED 2020 Selection Process
- Online Merit system
- Merit list
- Counseling (if required)
- Seat allotment/ Document verification
Merit List will declare by Bihar School Examination Board after completion of the online application form of Bihar D.El.Ed 2019. The merit list will be released on the official website of the Bihar school examination board.
Required Documents For Counselling
The schedule of counseling will declare Bihar School Examination Board after releasing of merit list. Below are the Important documents that will require at the time of counseling.
- BIHAR D.EL.ED 2019 Admit Card
- 10th Marksheet
- 12th Marksheet
- Transfer Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate for OBC/SC/ST applicants
- Birth certificate
- Character Certificate
- 2 colored passport size photographs.