BCECEB has recently invited online application form of the Bihar City Manager Recruitment under the Urban Development and Housing Department. The Board will release the exam date of the Online Computer Based Test (CBT) on the official website. All the eligible candidates can now fill the application form of the Bihar City Manager Recruitment. The last date to apply for the post is 27-05-2020. The students are advised to check the website regularly for further updates of the Bihar City Manager recruitment.
- Bihar City Manager Recruitment
- Bihar City Manager Recruitment Important Dates
- How To Apply Bihar City Manager Recruitment
- Application Fee:
- Bihar City Manager Recruitment Exam Pattern 2020
- Eligibility Criteria
- Bihar City Manager Recruitment Admit Card
- How to download for Bihar City Manager Job Exam
- Bihar City Manager Recruitment Result
- Important instructions
- Documents Verification for Bihar City Manager Recruitment
Bihar City Manager Recruitment
BCECEB conducts the exam for the post of Bihar City Manager. Interested applicants should apply for the exam as the application form is available on the official website. They can check and download the admit card once it is released by the Board. Those who are looking for Bihar City Manager Recruitment should read this article as it covers all the important details like the date of the exams, the method to download Admit Card and etc.
|Name of the Post||Bihar City Manager|
|Approx Total Vacancies||163|
|Educational Qualification||MBA or PG Degree/ Diploma in Public Administration) or PG Degree in Town Manager/ Planning and development from recognized Institution / University|
|Consolidated Monthly Pay (In Rs.)||Rs. 40,000.00 (Forty thousand only)|
Bihar City Manager Recruitment Important Dates
The important dates of the exam are given below. Please check the below table for all the details:
|Application Form||28.04.2020 – 27.05.2020 (11.59 P.M.)|
|Downloading of Challan||25.05.2020 (up to working hours of the bank)|
|Last date of payment through Challan/ Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card||27.05.2020 (11.59 P.M.)|
|Online Editing of Application Form||29.05.2020 to 03.06.2020|
|Proposed date of CBT||To be notified later on|
|Bihar City Manager Recruitment Direct Link for Apply||https://bceceboard.bihar.gov.in/Citymanagerindex.php|
How To Apply Bihar City Manager Recruitment
- Visit the official website mention above or click here. Now, find the link of “Online Application Portal of City Manager” and hit the button of apply online.
- Firstly you need to register yourself, you need to fill details like Candidate Name, Email Address & Mobile number and click on the submit button. You will get a confirmation mail & activation code in your registered mobile number &email id. Now you can activate your account and have to log in with your Registration no& Password.
- Secondly, step after sign in you needs to fill the personal information section and click on save &next.
- Thirdly, you need to fill your educational information and click on save &next.
- Fourthly, you need to fill your work experience information and click on save &next.
- In the fifth step, you need to upload your Passport size scanned photo & signature and other documents and click on save & continue.
- Now, you need to preview your application and if all the details are correct then you have to confirm the declaration and click on the final submit button.
- Post that, you have to proceed with the payment for submitting the application form. You can make the payment via Net Banking/Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Challan.
- Now download, save, and print copies of Confirmation Page after submitting the application form.
The application fee for the exam is Rs. 2200/- (Two Thousand Two hundred) only for all categories i.e. (UR / SC / ST / EBC / BC / DQ).
Bihar City Manager Recruitment Exam Pattern 2020
You can get all the information about the exam pattern from the below table:
|Name of the Board||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board|
|Name of the Exam||Bihar City Manager Recruitment|
|Mode of exam||Online Computer Based test|
|Type of Question||Objective type|
|Duration of exam||2 hours|
|Medium of CBT||English|
|Total no of questions||100|
|Sections of the Test Paper||3|
The applicant can check their Bihar City Manager Recruitment eligibility from the below table:
|Nationality||The candidate must be a citizen of India.|
|Age||As of 1st January of 2020 the Minimum age limit will be 21 years. and Maximum age limit as under:
Bihar City Manager Recruitment Admit Card
The Admit Card will be released shortly on the official website. The candidates can check the link of the admit card and can only download it by visiting the official website. They should have their correct login details to download the Admit Card. The admit card contains the information like Name of the Centre & Roll no of the applicant. No intimation will be sent to the applicant whose application for CBT has been rejected.
How to download for Bihar City Manager Job Exam
- Visit the official website of the BCECEB
- Find the link of the admit card of Bihar City Manager 2020.
- Login with your details like registration no and password etc
- Click on the admit card option and download it.
- You can take a printout of the admit card.
Bihar City Manager Recruitment Result
BCECEB will release the result soon on the official website. The Merit List will be prepared on marks obtained in the computer-based test. The candidates can check their result with their Date of Birth & Roll No. They need to visit the official website regularly for further updates.
There is a set of important instructions which applicants must follow before appearing for the exam:
- Try to reach the exam hall before 20-30 minutes of the exam to avoid any obstruction.
- They should carry their own stationery like a pen, pencil, etc
- They should have xerox copies of the admit card and all the required documents.
- Carrying any Electronic gadget, the mobile, calculator is prohibited.
Documents Verification for Bihar City Manager Recruitment
The applicant must follow the instruction given below for the process of Document verification:
- The date, time, and venue for verification of original documents will be informed to the eligible candidates by the Department.
- They should bring Admit-card of the CBT, call letter, Photographs as pasted on the Online Application Form, Part-A & Part-B of Online submitted application form, and all original documents in support of their eligibility.