Bihar Board Intermediate Admission 2021 (Started) | OFSS Inter Admission 2021
Bihar Board Intermediate Admission 2021 has started on 8th July 2021. The Online Process is done through OFSS Bihar Portal. Students Can Online their admission by using Matric Details. Students who passed the Class 10th Can fill Admission form online.
To register for the Bihar board class 12th examination 2021, students had to pass the class 10th Matric exam from any of these boards – BSEB, ICSE, CBSE, or any other state board in India. Students were informed to keep track of this page regularly for details about the Bihar registration form announcement. They had to approach the head of the school/college to complete the registration method. The Bihar board issues the “User ID” and “Password” to all the school principals to carry out the online registration.
The official Notification has published in the month of June 2021. The admission process will start online in the month of July. In this post, we will discuss how to Process online and take admission to the Bihar board.
Bihar Board Intermediate Admission 2021
Bihar Board Intermediate Admission 2021 has started on 8th July 2021. Students will start filling online For through Bihar Board Online faculty For Students. Students will be must pay 300 Rs online.
Bihar Board Patna admission will be done in online mode only no offline will be accepted. The Bihar Board Intermediate Admission fee will also be collected online through the payment gateway.
It is suggested to all candidates to check all OFSS Inter Admission eligibility online. Any mistake can lead to the cancelation of the Bihar 12th admission.
|Name Of Post||Bihar Board Intermediate Admission 2021|
|Name Of Board||Bihar School Examination Board|
|Start Date||8th July 2021|
|Last Date||17th July 2021|
|Official Website||OFSSBihar.in Or OFSSOnline.In|
Bihar Board Matric Examination
The detailed information regarding Bihar 10th Board Matric examination is below:
- The Bihar board timetable is also announced by BSEB.
- The examination will start on 17 February 2021
- The last date of examination is on 24 February 2021
- Furthermore, the examination will be conducted in two shifts. Read more here.
Bihar Board Intermediate Admission Eligibility
Before applying it is suggested that to check all the eligibility. Below is are the list of eligibility.
- Must be an Indian
- Candidate should clear their Bihar Board 10th exam.
- The student should be pass BSEB 10th from the government to recognize university from any state.
बिहार बोर्ड इंटर एडमिशन
OFSS बिहार बोर्ड इंटर एडमिशन 8 जुलाई से शुरू होगा, यहाँ से आप आपना inter में एडमिशन लेने के लिए अप्लाई कर सकते है! बिहार बोर्ड एडमिशन के लिए आपको ofssbihar से अपना फॉर्म भरना होगा, ओएफएसएस बिहार सेशन 2021-23 के छात्र अपना साइंस, कॉमर्स, आर्ट्स के लिए 8 जुलाई से 17 जुलाई तक कर सकते है! उसके बाद मेरिट लिस्ट( Merit List) निकलेगा आप वहां अपना नाम देख कर एडमिशन ले! निचे दिए गये स्टेप को फॉलो करे और अपना फॉर्म भरे
Do get admission students needs to arrange below mention documents that important for the Bihar Board Intermediate Admission 2021. All the documents need to scan clearly before uploading on the OFSS Inter Admission portal.
- Matric MarkSheet
- Matric Roll Number
- Roll Code
- Your Full Name
- Mobile Number
- Email Id
- Recent Passport Size Photo
How To Apply Intermediate Admission OFSSBihar
In 2021, BSEB Board Announced a portal name OFSSBihar.in. Now all students will apply online by self or using a cyber cafe. You must have all valid documents listed on this page. Follow all below steps by steps guides: Follow the steps here. This will help you out.
- Visit Official Website Of OFSS Bihar Link – www.ofssbihar.in
- After opening the link you see a banner of online Intermediate admission.
- Click On banner you will redirect a page asking all details.
- Enter Mobile Number and Email
- Verify the account using OTP
- Fill Application Form ( Name, roll number, roll code and other important details)
- Upload All Documents In JPG or PDF Format ( All Required File Size and other Specifications Listed on the page).
- Upload your Recent Photographs.
- Left Click On Save Details.
- Click On Preview Form And Read All Details are correct or not.
- Click on Pay Fee rs 300
- Pay Using Debit Card/Credit Card/ Net banking and other payment methods.
- After Successful Payment Click on Get letter And Print It.
- You must have remembered id and password when you entered at the time of registration.
If you have any issue please comment below. Do read the full article. This will help you. Do read the full article here. Thanks for visiting here. This will be helpful.