Bihar Board 12th Compartmental Result 2021 – BSEB Board Inter Compartmental Result
Bihar Board 12th Compartmental Result will be shortly declared on the official website of the Board. It is expected that the Bihar Board 12th Compartmental Result will be declared in August 2021. The Bihar School Examination Board, Patna has released the BSEB intermediate result 2021 on 24th March 2021. Students can check the result now from the official website or by the link given below.
The notification of the compartmental exam will be soon released by the University. Candidates can check the notification when available on the official website. Students should regularly check the official website to get further updates of Bihar Board 12th Compartmental Result.
Bihar Board 12th Compartmental Result 2021
Bihar Board 12th Compartmental Result will be announced shortly on the official website. The candidates who failed to clear the BSEB intermediate exam held in February 2021 will get another chance to appear for the exam. It is expected that BSEB will conduct the compartmental exam in July 2021. Students need to regularly check the official website for more details.
BSEB conducts Bihar Board 12th Compartmental exam every year for all the streams of Arts, Science & Commerce. Students who are eagerly waiting for the notification should check the official website regularly. They can get all the latest updates about the exams through the official website.
Students looking for Bihar Board 12th Compartmental Result should read this article as it covers all the important details like the tentative date of the exams, the method to download the result, admit card, etc.
BSBE 12th Compartmental Important Dates
Candidates can check the important dates of the compartmental exam from the below table:
|Admit Card||June 2021|
|Date of Exam||July 2021|
|Tentative Result||August 2021|
How to Check Bihar Board Inter Compartmental Result
There are certain steps which you should follow to check your results:
- Click on the official website of Bihar Board
- Click on “Result of intermediate Compartmental Result 2021”
- Now you will be redirected to the result page
- Click on the login page of result
- After clicking on it fill the required detail like your Roll code & Roll No
- Once you submit the details you can view your result.
- You can download the result in the form of PDF File.
Details of the Result
Bihar Board 12th Compartmental Result will be declared shortly after all the examinations are over, so students are advised to keep their admit card properly as it has got important details like the Candidate Name & Roll no. Without these important details, the candidate will not be able to have access to their result. The results will consist of the following information:
- Name of the Board
- Examination Name
- Student’s name
- Roll number
- Registration number
- Mother’s name
- Father’s name
- The subject list
- Grades and scores obtained in the examinations
- Final result
- Date of results
Exam Pattern 2021
Students can get all the information about the Bihar Board 12th Compartmental exam pattern from the below table:
|Name of the Board||Bihar School Examination Board|
|Name of the exam||Bihar Board 12th Compartmental Result|
|Mode of exam||Offline|
|Streams||Arts, Commerce & Science|
|Tentative Exam Date||July 2021|
|Official website||Click Here|
BSEB 12th Compartmental Admit Card
BSEB is expected to release the Bihar Board 12th Compartmental admit card in June 2021. The candidates can only download it by visiting the official website of the Board. Candidates can check the link of Admit Card on the home page of the official website. The candidates should have their correct login details to download the Admit Card.
How to download
There are certain steps which you should follow to download the Admit Card:
- Student need to get into touch with their respective schools after the release of Admit Card
- Now school authorities will log-in with the user id & password given by the Board.
- They will log in with the given details & download your admit card
- You need to check all the details in the admit card after receiving it
- If there is any misprint you should immediately contact the school authorities.
- You need to get your admit card attested by the school principal.
There is a set of important instructions which students should follow before appearing for the exam:
- Try to reach the exam hall before 30-40 minutes of the exam to avoid any obstruction.
- The students should carry their stationery like a pen, pencil, etc and its mandatory to carry the original Admit Card.
- Candidates should have xerox copies of the admit card and the required documents for the examination.
- Avoid carrying any Electronic gadget, the mobile, calculator.