Bihar Board 10th Scrutiny Online 2020 – BSEB Board Matric Scrutiny Online 2020
Bihar Board 10th Scrutiny Online 2020 is already started. All students who failed in matric examination and got low marks can online for class 10th challenge. BSEB Board gives a chance to upgrade your marks by challenging/ scrutiny. In this article, we will help you to how to online Bihar board matric scrutiny, and important date, etc.
Bihar Board 10th Scrutiny Online 2020
BSEB Board Matric Scrutiny Online form is going to announce soon. You can online by using roll code and roll number. Many Students got low marks, who have questions about how I got low marks I have written for the best marks. Now BSEB Board Patna gives you a golden chance to online.
Latest Update – Online Scrutiny started. Apply online soon as possible.
BSEB Matric Scrutiny Date 2020
in this table, you can check the important date of scrutiny.
|Online Start Date||26th May 2020|
|Last Date To Online||12th June 2020|
|Application||Online Mode only|
बिहार बोर्ड मैट्रिक स्क्रूटिनी ऑनलाइन 2020
बिहार बोर्ड कक्षा 10 वी का स्क्रूटिनी शुरू हो चुकी है, आप मैट्रिक का स्क्रूटिनी बिहार बोर्ड के ऑफिसियल वेबसाइट के जरिये से कर सकते है, ऑनलाइन करने के लिए आपको अपना रोल कोड और रोल नंबर का जरूरत पड़ेगी! आप इस पोस्ट में सभी जानकारी दिया गया है आप फॉलो करके देख सकते है
Below the important required details and document:-
- Roll Code
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Date Of Birth
- Subject(which you want to apply)
Bihar Matric Scrutiny Fee
The Scrutiny Fee is 70rs Which is paid through online mode. The Accepted Payment method is Credit Card, debit card, UPI, and other wallets options.
How To Online BSEB Board Class 10th Scrutiny 2020
BSEB Board Scrutiny Online is done through the official website onlinebseb.in. check below step by step method
- Firstly, you need to visit the official website (mentioned above)
- Secondly, you will find a link named “Register For Scrutiny” Click On Link
- Thirdly, after clicking on a link you will be redirected to a new page
- Now, enter your Roll Code, Roll Number which you will found on admit card
Click On Submit
- Fill your full name, date of birth and choose a username
- Choose your password for next time login. you must have remembered to online and check result
- Most Importantly, Choose Your subject which you want to apply for the challenge
- After all, now time to pay the application fee
Pay application fee 70 Rs by online mode
- Final Step, Print your payment successfully screenshot for further use.