Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University Admission 2021 | Process, Dates
Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University is going to release the Admission Notification for Graduate& Post Graduate Courses in various subjects for the 2021 academic session very soon. BNMU Admission Council through the Admission portal begins in various subjects in June 2021(Expected).BNMU University, (Madhepura) would like to begin Admissions through Online mode.
University offers Post Graduate courses in Arts / Commerce & Science to students from University. After starting the Library Science PG course from the 2021 academic session successfully BNMU University has lined up to offer various PG courses.
Based on the communique the University is to provide BNMU Admission in PG First Year & tentatively from July-August(Expected) session shall start.
University notifies the detailed Admission notification/prospectus through the website on courses Admissions detailed Information/ Prospectus to available on the official website http://bnmu.ac.in/.
- Details Of Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University
- BNMU Admission UG Courses Admission 2021
- BNMU Admission PG Courses 2021
- Eligibility Criteria PG 2021
- Bhupendra Narayan Admission Process 2021
- Here Are Steps to Apply For the Admission
- Documents Required
- Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University Scholarship 2021
- BNMU University Examination 2021
- BNMU Results 2021
Details Of Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University
BNMU University offers UG and PG courses in the field of Social Sciences/Humanities, Sciences, Technology, and Commerce. The table below shows the highlights of the university.
|Name of the University||Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University|
|University Type||State University|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Merit-Based|
|Last Date to Apply||June 2021 (Expected)|
BNMU Admission UG Courses Admission 2021
Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University offers BA, B.Sc., B. Com, BCA, BBA, B.Tech, and MBBS degree courses at the undergraduate level. Candidates must have passed a 10+2 or equivalent exam from a recognized board to be eligible to apply for BA, BCA, BBA, and B. Com programs. For B.Sc., B.Tech, and MBBS programs, candidates must have passed a 10+2 or equivalent exam from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and/or Biology as subjects in Class XII with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
Eligibility Criteria UG 2021
|Course||Eligibility Criteria||Selection Process|
|BCA||Candidates must have passed 10+2 or any equivalent examination from any recognized board||Based on marks scored in 10+2.|
|B.A||Candidates must have passed 10+2 or any equivalent examination from any recognized board||Based on marks scored in 10+2.|
|B. Com||Candidates must have passed 10+2 or any equivalent examination from any recognized board||Based on marks scored in 10+2.|
|BBA||Candidates must have passed 10+2 or any equivalent examination from any recognized board||Based on marks scored in 10+2.|
|B.Sc||Candidates must have passed 10+2 with PCM/PCB as compulsory subjects from any recognized board||Based on State CET/JEE Main/NEET Score|
|B.Tech||Candidates must have passed 10+2 with PCM/PCB as compulsory subjects from any recognized board||Based on State CET/JEE Main/NEET Score|
|MBBS||Candidates must have passed 10+2 with PCM/PCB as compulsory subjects from any recognized board||Based on State CET/JEE Main/NEET Score|
BNMU Admission PG Courses 2021
Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University offers MA, M.Sc., M.Com, and B.Ed. degree courses at the postgraduate level. The candidate’s admission is done based on marks scored in the qualifying marks and/or interview conducted by the University. The merit list will be prepared for all categories based on applicants’ marks at the graduation level.
Eligibility Criteria PG 2021
|Course||Eligibility Criteria||Selection Process|
|B.Ed.||Candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree in the appropriate branch or equivalent with not less than 50% marks.||Based on marks scored in the qualifying examination and/or Interview.|
Bhupendra Narayan Admission Process 2021
Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University application procedure is carried out in both online and offline mode. Candidates will have to submit the duly filled-in application forms to the University campus/office along with the processing fee and the required documents. Once the submission is done students need to wait for the merit lists. The merit list will be available on the official website of the University.
Here Are Steps to Apply For the Admission
- Candidates can get the application form from the Admission office of BNM University Campus or the official website.
- Candidates will have to fill in the Application Form and submit it along with the required processing fee using cash or Demand Draft.
- Demand Draft should be made in favor of “Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University” and payable at Madhepura.
- Students can also collect the application pack from various bookstores by paying the application fee.
- Applicants can also send a request letter along with a Demand Draft to get the application form by post.
- Completed applications should be submitted at the University offices along with the fee and necessary enclosures within the stipulated time.
- All the duly filled-in application forms should be submitted/sent to the University Campus, along with the documents.
- Copy of board examination certificate of Class X mark sheet
- Attested Copy of the provisional or original certificate of Class XII mark sheet.
- Community certificate, SC/ST/OBC (as assigned by competent authority)
- Self-attested copy of income certificate, in case of OBC non-creamy layer (if applicable)
- Migration Certificate, if applicable
- Transfer Certificate
- One copy of recent passport size photograph to be affixed in the admission form
Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University Scholarship 2021
University offers Scholarship Scheme for economically weak/SC/ST/Physically Handicapped and Female Students studying at the University. Students who come from an economically weak background, and/or belong to the minority class. The income of the parents of the candidate applying for a Scholarship should not be more than INR 2.5 Lakh per annum from all sources. Candidates will have to apply for this scholarship with all the relevant documents like a Community/Income Certificate from an official.
BNMU University Examination 2021
All the students are informed that these are the expected exam dates mentioned In the recent official notice by Bhupendra Narayan Mandal’s official website. To get the latest update on the BNMU exam date & program notice 2021 and BNMU exam program PDF 2021 you can bookmark this page and visit regularly.
BNMU Results 2021
As every university issue a mark sheet to all the candidates, BNMU also issues the original mark sheet to each student who has taken the exam. candidates should note that the result uploaded online is just for information, it should not be considered an original marks memo. Original marks statement if issued separately to every student once the result is declared.
Thank you Guys, Keep visiting this page for regular updates. Do share your valuable feedbacks.