Bhagalpur University TMBU Admission For B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. Date,Eligibility,Process
Bhagalpur University TMBU Admission: Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University (TMBU) was established on 12 July 1960. It is also is known as Bhagalpur University. Candidates can take their admission by online mode as well as offline mode. Admission to this university can be done after giving the entrance exam.
- Bhagalpur University TMBU Admission
- Bhagalpur University TMBU Admission Process
- TMBU Admission in B.A./B.Sc./B.Com.
- TMBU Admission Eligibility Criteria
- Also, Check TMBU Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University Result
- Documents Require For Bhagalpur University Admission.
Bhagalpur University TMBU Admission
Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University TMBU has requested an online application for admission in their UG Courses B.A/B.Sc/B.com for the 2019-22 academic year. Those students who want to join or interested in the Graduation Course B.A/B.Sc/B.com from TMBU can able to apply online only for admission in Constituent and Affiliated colleges of Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University TMBU.
The students who have cleared their Class 12th Intermediate course from CBSE, any State Board or ICSE are eligible to apply for admission in TMBU for session 2019-22. To get enroll Students need to fill the online application form for admission in TMBU.
The students will get admission in TMBU in session 2019-22 who will fulfill required to meet the minimum eligibility criteria. In this page, we will provide all details regarding eligibility, application form, admission, etc in Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University TMBU Admission Process 2019.
Bhagalpur University TMBU Admission Process
The online application admission process for UG Graduation courses in TMBU has already started. The applicants have to fill and register the online application form for admission in UG Courses B.A/B.Sc/B.com for session 2019-22. The online application form for TMBU will be available on the official website only of TMBU tmbuniv.ac.in.
Previous year admission to UG Courses in TMBU was done completed through the OFSS System developed by Bihar Board. But from 2019 TMBU will conduct the admission process through University Management Information System (UMIS).
The students who want to apply for UG Admission in TMBU have to visit the official website of the TMBU http://tmbuniv.ac.in. and fill the form to get themselves registered for the TMBU admission 2019.
Soon after the Bihar Board has declared their 12th result in April 2019, TMBU has started Online Admission Process for Graduation Part 1 course session 2019-22 so that course can be started on time. Notification for admission in Under Graduate Part 1 has been released.
The online registration for admission has already started and going on. After filling online application form TMBU will release a college wise streamwise merit list on which admission will be taken on TMBU official website.
TMBU Admission in B.A./B.Sc./B.Com.
|Commencement of Online Application||28th June 2019 10:00 AM|
|Last date of Online Application||07-07-2019 11:59 PM|
|Online Apply Link||Click Here|
|Admission Help Line No||9264411132 / 7303738615|
|Admission Email Help Line||[email protected]|
|Release Of Merit List||09-07-2019 (Tentative)|
|Enter Correct Details To Receive Fast Updates In Your Inbox|
TMBU Admission Eligibility Criteria
If any students are interested in the Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University then there are some eligibility for admission to UG courses in TMBU. Below are the eligibility criteria prescribed by the university.
- Students looking for admission to undergraduate courses must need to clear their Class 12/ Intermediate with relevant subjects from a recognized Board by the government.
- In the below table are the eligibility criteria given in details wisely.
|Program/Course||Minimum Requirement||Specific Requirement|
|B. Sc. General||Pass in the +2 Examination||————|
|B. Com. General||Pass in the +2 Examination||For +2 Arts/Science students: Minimum 45% marks in the aggregate|
|B.A. General||Pass in the +2 Examination||————|
|B. Sc. Honours||45% marks in the +2 Examination in the subject concerned.||For Botany/Zoology Honours: Minimum 45% marks in Biology in the +2 Examination.|
|B. Com. Honours||45% marks in Commerce subjects (Accountancy+ Business Studies + Entrepreneurship/ Business Economics) taken together.||For +2 Arts/Science students: Minimum 50% marks in the aggregate.|
|B.A. Honours||45% marks in the +2 Examination in the subject concerned.||or +2 Science/Commerce students: Minimum 45% marks in aggregate.|
How To Apply In TMBU Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University
We are suggesting every student read all the instructions carefully first before applying for any course. Below are the easy and simple steps that will help you in your online application:
- To make online application candidates are required to visit the URL: http://tmbuniv.ac.in. or Direct Link.
- The official website of TMBU will Open.
- Click On the Admission Tab.
- Click on UG Admission 2019.
- Create A new account.
- Fill Personal details and mobile number for OTP.
- Create Password and Submit.
- Login Using User name and password.
- Fill all details like marks and personal info.
- Upload Photograph and Signature.
- Pay fee through net banking or Any card payment methods.
- Take a print of the online that you have filled for admission for future references.
Documents Require For Bhagalpur University Admission.
The applicants are required to produce their mark sheet, Provisional Certificates and other documents in original plus two sets of self-attested photocopies at the time of admission. Below is the list of documents required at the time of admission.
- Class XII Mark-Sheet
- Class XII Provisional Certificate / Original Certificate
- Character Certificate from Head of the institution last attended.
- Caste Certificate wherever applicable (in the name of the Applicant) issued by the competent authority
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate (in the name of the Applicant) by the competent authority.
- School Leaving/College Leaving Certificate from school/college as well as.
- Migration Certificate from Board / University as applicable.
- At least two passport size self-attested photographs.
- Admit card (Original) of Intermediate /+2 Exam.
- Any other Document Required by the University/College.