BFUHS Result 2020 – Check UG/PG BSc Nursing, BDS, CHHBCA, PG Medical @ bfuhs.ac.in
BFUHS Result will be shortly declared in the official website of the University. BFUHS Result is expected to be declared in the month of August 2020. The University will conduct the semester/ annual exam in the month of May/June 2020. The Tentative date sheet for the exam has been released by the University. Candidates can check and download the date sheet available on the official website. Students should regularly check the official website to get further updates of BFUHS Result
BFUHS Result is likely to be announced shortly in the official website. The eligible students who will appear for the exam can check their result with the link given below. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences conducts semester/ annual exams for the UG/PG courses like MBA, MBBS, BDS, M.SC, and various other courses. The students can check the result with their roll number and all the details.
Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS) conducts examination twice in a year. They conduct exams in the month of May/June and Nov/Dec every year. Students who were eagerly waiting for the date sheet of the exam, their wait is finally over. Students are advised to check the admit card, time-table and result in 2020 on the official website. They can get all the important updates & details about the upcoming exams through the official website.
Baba Farid University of Health Sciences Important Dates
Candidates can check the important dates of the UG/PG examination from the below table:
|Admit Card||April 2020|
|Date of Exam||May/June 2020|
|Tentative Result||August 2020|
How to Check
There are certain steps which you should follow to check your results:
- Click on the official website of Baba Farid University of Health Sciences
- Click on the link that will redirect you to the BFUHS Result page
- Check the result tab on the official home page
- Now find and click on the login page
- After clicking on it fill the required details.
- Once you submit the details you can view your result.
- You can download the result in the form of PDF File.
Details Of BFUHS Result
BFUHS Result will be declared shortly after all the examinations are over, so students are advised to keep their admit card properly as it has got important details like the Candidate Name & Roll no. Without these important details, the candidate will not be able to have access to their result. The results will consist of the following information:
- Name of the Board
- Examination Name
- Student’s name
- Roll number
- Registration number
- Mother’s name
- Father’s name
- The subject list
- Grades and scores obtained in the examinations
- Final result
- Date of results
There is a set of instructions which students should take care of before leaving for the exam:
- Always reach the exam hall before 15-20 minutes of the exam.
- Always carry your own stuff like pen, pencil or other Stationery
- Carry a xerox copy of your admit card beforehand to avoid any kind of inevitable circumstances
- Items prohibited in the examination hall are electronic gadgets, mobile, calculators.
- Do not try to copy or cheat in the exam instead do as much as you know
Baba Farid University of Health Sciences Date sheet
BFUHS has released the tentative date sheet of the semester/annual exams in its official website. The candidates can check & download the date sheet available on the home page of the official website. They will conduct the semester/ annual exam in the month of May/June 2020. The date sheet can be a great source of help to the candidates who are preparing for the exams.
How to download BFUHS Date Sheet
There are certain steps which you should follow to download the Date sheet:
- Visit the official website of the BFUHS
- Click of BFUHS Date Sheet section
- Find the link for the tentative date sheet of the exam 2020.
- Click on the Date sheet option and download it.
- You can take a printout of the Date sheet