Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship 2020 – Application Form, Eligibility Minority Scholarship For Girls
Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship 2020: The Maulana Azad Education Foundation (MAEF) is provide Hazrat Begum Mahal Scholarship to meritorious girl students, referring to the six notified minority communities, i.e. (Muslims, Sikhs, Buddhists, Christians, Parsis, and Jains). Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarships is for minority girl candidates who are studying in Class 9th To 12th.
The application form of this scholarship has already released on its official website on the 15th of July 2020. All deserving girl candidates can fill and apply before the last date, which is the 31st of October 2020.
Students will receive the scholarship amount up to 6000. Students who have scored at least 50% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate in the previous class and the annual income of the candidate’s parent/guardian from all resources do not exceed Rs. 2 Lakh.
Furthermore, the Scholarship amount will directly deposit to the Bank Account of the selected students through DBT mode. There are no charges for the Online Scholarship Application Form or any other service. Students can submit the online Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship Application Form 2020.
- Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship Highlights 2020
- Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarships Important Dates And Events
- Hazrat Begum Mahal Scholarship Objective
- Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarships 2020
- Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship Eligibility Criteria 2020
- Scholarship’s Rewards
- Salient Features Maulana Azad Scholarship
- Selection Process
- Renewal Process
- How To apply for the Scholarship
- Important Documents Required
- Important Links
Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship Highlights 2020
|Conducting Body||Maulana Azad Education Foundation|
|Scholarship Name||Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship|
|Article Category||Scholarship 2020|
|Purpose Of Scholarship||To Offer Financial Support to Minority girl candidates studying in Class 9th To 12th|
|Application Released||15th of July 2020|
|Application Deadline||31st of October 2020.|
Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarships Important Dates And Events
|Application Starts||15th July 2020|
|Last date of submitting online||30th September 2020|
|Application Deadline||31st October 2020|
Hazrat Begum Mahal Scholarship Objective
To approve, promote, and assist meritorious Girl candidates applying to National Minorities who can not continue their education without financial support.
Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarships 2020
Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarships is a merit-based one-time Scholarship. Candidates who get selected for this scholarship will not be able to avail it again. Till now, 5,89,838 girl candidates have been supported with INR 504.16 crore by the Foundation since Inception spread across the country. MAEF is giving Hazrat Begum Mahal Scholarship to meritorious female students, referring to the six notifying minority communities, i.e. (Muslims, Sikhs, Buddhists, Christians, Parsis, and Jains).
It has established to support education to the minority section of society. MAEF is a non-profit, non-political social service organization. The scholarship gives the benefits of admission, tuition fees, and allowances to candidates. The application form of this scholarship has already published on its official website on the 15th of July 2020. All deserving girl candidates can fill and apply before the last date, which is the 31st of October 2020.
Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship Eligibility Criteria 2020
- Only girl candidates belonging to the six notified minority communities are eligible.
- These minority communities include Muslims, Sikhs, Buddhists, Christians, Parsis, and Jains.
- Candidates studying in class 9 to 12 can apply for this scholarship.
- Applicants must have secured at least 50% of marks in an examination.
- The candidate’s parent/guardian’s annual income from all resources does not exceed Rs. 2 Lakh.
- Candidates availing of any other scholarship are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Aspirants studying abroad for any course are not eligible for this scholarship.
The scholarship amount will be transferred directly to the selected candidate’s bank account through the DBT process. The Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship amount paid to the selected candidates is mentioned below:
|9 – 10||Books & stationery expenses, tuition fee, boarding/lodging charges||INR 5,000 per scholar in each class|
|11 – 12||Books & stationery expenses, college / school fees, boarding / lodging charges||INR 6,000 per scholar in each class|
Salient Features Maulana Azad Scholarship
- MAEF works as a nodal agency.
- This is a 100% Government Funded Scheme.
- The amount of Scholarship will be transferred through the DBT Method.
- Only girl aspirants belonging to six notified Minority Communities i.e. Muslims,
- Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Jains, and Parsis are eligible.
- No scholarship will be given for studies abroad for any course.
- You may apply under the scheme through online Mode only there no process to submit a hard copy of application form.
The selection of qualified candidates based on the percentage of marks secured by the students in the qualifying exam and parent’s / guardian’s annual income. Merit lists are prepared for a selection of candidates based on the marks obtained in the qualifying exam. The state-wise-community-wise quota is fixed based on the minority population of the state by the 2011 Statement.
Any application for the renewal of Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship will not enter because the application is open for all the students of classes 9 to 12. Candidates to apply again for each class to avail of the benefits of these minority scholarships.
How To apply for the Scholarship
If a candidate is eligible for these minority scholarships, then, they can apply for it online. Follow the given below to fill the minority scholarship application form.
- Students who are suitable to apply for Girl Minority Scholarship under MAEF need to visit the official site.
- Now, they can move to the MAEF Schemes section.
- There, they can easily check the Scholarship Scheme.
- After that, a student needs to check the direct link that appeared here which is highlighted as “Online Registration of Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship Scheme.”
- While filling the form, select the class they are applying for and enter the name.
- Enter their parent’s name, state of domicile, address, school details, mobile number, and other details.
- After that, submit the Registration Form.
- When they submit the Online Scholarship Application Form 2020, they can log in using their registered mobile number and date of birth to fill the scholarship form.
- Fill all the details and upload the scanned documents along with the Scholarship Application Form.
- Submit it and download it for further use.
Important Documents Required
Candidates should be ready with all the documents mentioned below while filling the application form.
- Recent passport size photograph of the student
- School verification form attested by the Principal of the school / institute.
- Parents / Guardians’ income certificate issued by a competent authority declared by the State / UTs Administration.
- Mark sheet of the last exam passed attested by the Principal
- Self-declaration of minority community certificate by the student.
- Self-certified copy of the first page of bank / postal account passbook which should be in the name of the students
- Bank Account should, either single or joint account with her parents
- A copy of the student’s Aadhaar card (in case of unavailability of Aadhaar card, applicants can submit a birth certificate, BPL card or Rashan card)
|Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship Details||CLICK HERE|
|Apply Online For MAEF Scholarships 2020||CLICK HERE|
|MAEF BHMNS Application Status||CLICK HERE|
|General Instructions For Students||CLICK HERE|
|Maulana Azad Education Foundation||CLICK HERE|