BCECE 2020 is a state-level exam conducted by Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination for the admission of deserving students into various courses like Engineering, Pharmacy and Agriculture colleges under the Government of Bihar. Read this post to get information about BCECE 2020 Application Form, Admit Card, Date, Result, and Counselling.
BCECE 2020 Details
BCECE Important Details are given below. Students Follow Below table to get all important data.
|Exam Name||BCECE 2020|
|Full-Form||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination|
|Exam Type||UG Level|
|Application Fee||Rs 500-1100 ( Category Wise)|
|Exam level||State Level|
|Course Offered||Pharmacy, Agriculture, Para-Medical|
|Application Mode||Online Mode Only|
|Exam Date||12th Aprill and 13th Aprill 2020|
|Help Desk Number||0612-2220230, 0612-2225387|
|Address||BCECE Board, I.A.S. Association Building Near Patna Airport,
Patna – 800014, Bihar (India)
BCECE Application Form 2020
BCECE Application Form 2020 has been released. The Online Application Started From 20th February 2020 and Last Date to Online 18th March 2020. The board gives only one chance to the student for making corrections to the mistakes which are
done in the application form. Students can correct the wrong entries which they have done within the given period of time. The correction period will be announced in the month of March.
Check Below important dates for BCECE 2020. Below all dates are tentative.
|Submission Application Form||20th February 2020|
|Online Registration Last Date||18th March 2020|
|Payment through Challan last date||19th March 2020 (up to banking hour)|
|Payment through online mode last date||20th March 2020(11:59 AM)|
|Admit card release||31st March 2020|
|Exam Date||12 And 13th Aprill 2020|
|Result Date||3rd week of May 2020|
|Counselling Start||3rd week of June 2020|
How To Fill BCECE Application Form 2020
Follow below step by step guide:
- Visit on the Official website of BCECE and then click the application form.
- Students need to fill all the important details carefully.
- Then Upload the scanned photo as well as signature. Do not forget to take the thumb impression, it is very important.
- And then Submit the application form
- Make sure you take the printout of application form for future reference.
- The student should have the residence of Bihar.
- The parents of the students must have a permanent resident of Bihar.
- Those parents who are working outside of Bihar but have permanent residence in Bihar, those students also can apply.
- Qualification Eligibility
- Students must have passed 12th class from a recognized university.
- The student should score a minimum of 45% marks and 40% for reserved categories.
- Final year Students also can apply for the exam but with one condition that they should have passed the qualifying exam before the counseling.
BCECE Application Form 2020
- The registration will be done through only online mode.
- The BCECE application form has filled from 20th February 2020.
- Students are required to upload their scanned photograph and signature in the application form.
- An incomplete application will not be accepted by the board.
- Those students who have submitted the application form successfully can make any kind of correction in the application form.
- After the submission of the application form, students are required to download Part A & B of the application form for future reference.
Below the list of important required details must before applying.
|Enter Correct Details To Receive Fast Updates In Your Inbox.|
- Email Id
- Mobile No
- Scanned / Soft copy passport size photograph (Less than 100KB)
- Scanned / Soft copy of signature (Less than 100KB)
- Aadhar Card (if available)
- Credit card, Net banking or ATM-cum-Debit card if available.
Stream/group : General/BC & OBC: SC/ST
-PCB, PCM, CBA, MBA, MCA & PCA: Rs. 1000/-: Rs. 500/-
-PCMB: Rs. 1100/-: Rs. 550/-
-Fee payment will be done through a credit card or debit card.
BCECE Seat Reservation
Category Seat reservation (%)
- Unreserved (UR): 50%
- Scheduled Caste (SC): 16 %
- Scheduled Tribe (ST): 1%
- Extremely Backward Class (EBC): 18 %
- Backward Class (BC): 12 %
- Reserved Category Girls (RCG): 3 %
BCECE Admit Card 2020
Students can download their admit card through online mode from the official website. BCECE Admit card 2020 will be available from 31st March 2020. Make sure students download the admit card for future reference.
BCECE Result 2020
BCECE Result 2020 will be announced in the month of July 2020. Students can check their results by entering the application number and date of birth. Students can check their results on the official website. The BCECE will prepare a merit list on the basis of the written exam. The merit list will be created individually for all the groups. It will be released by the board after the examination.