BCECE 2020 is a state-level exam conducted by Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination for the admission of deserving students into various courses like Engineering, Pharmacy and Agriculture colleges under the Government of Bihar. Read this post to get information about BCECE 2020 Application Form, Admit Card, Date, Result, and Counselling.
BCECE 2020 Details
BCECE 2020 Important Details given below. Students Follow Below table to get all important data.
|Exam Name||BCECE 2020|
|Full-Form||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination|
|Exam Type||UG Level|
|Application Fee||Rs 500-1100 ( Category Wise)|
|Exam level||State Level|
|Course Offered||Pharmacy, Agriculture, Para-Medical|
|Application Mode||Online Mode Only|
|Exam Date||June 2020|
|Help Desk Number||0612-2220230, 0612-2225387|
|Address||BCECE Board, I.A.S. Association Building Near Patna Airport,
Patna – 800014, Bihar (India)
BCECE Application Form 2020
The board gives only one chance to the student for making corrections to the mistakes which are
done in the application form. Students can correct the wrong entries which they have done within the given period of time. Correction period will be announced in the month of March.
Check Below important dates for BCECE 2020. Below all dates are tentative.
|Submission Application Form||2nd week of March 2020|
|Online Registration Last Date||Last week of March 2020|
|Payment through Challan last date||Last week of March 2020|
|Payment through online mode last date||1st week of April 2020|
|Admit card release||3rd week of April 2020|
|Exam Date||Last week of April 2020|
|Result Date||3rd week of June 2020|
|Counselling Start||3rd week of July 2020|
How To Fill BCECE Application Form 2020
- Visit on the Official website of BCECE and then click the application form.
- Students need to fill all the important details carefully.
- Then Upload the scanned photo as well as signature. Do not forget to take the thumb impression, it is very important.
- And then Submit the application form
- Make sure you take the printout of application form for future reference.
- The student should have the residence of Bihar.
- The parents of the students must have a permanent resident of Bihar.
- Those parents who are working outside of Bihar but they have permanent residence in Bihar, those students also can apply.
- Qualification Eligibility
- Students must have passed 12th class from a recognized university.
- The student should score a minimum of 45% marks and 40% for reserved categories.
- Final year Students also can apply for the exam but with one condition that they should have passed the qualifying exam before the counseling.
BCECE Application form 2020
- The registration will be done through only online mode.
- The BCECE application form will be filled from the second week of March 2020.
- Students are required to upload their scanned photograph and signature in the application form.
- Incomplete application will not be accepted by the board.
- Those students who have submitted the application form successfully can make any kind of correction in the application form.
- After the submission of the application form, students are required to download Part A & B of the application form for future reference.
Stream/group : General/BC & OBC: SC/ST
-PCB, PCM, CBA, MBA, MCA & PCA: Rs. 1000/-: Rs. 500/-
-PCMB: Rs. 1100/-: Rs. 550/-
|Enter Correct Details To Receive Fast Updates In Your Inbox.|
-Fee payment will be done through a credit card or debit card.
BCECE Seat Reservation
Category Seat reservation (%)
- Unreserved (UR): 50%
- Scheduled Caste (SC): 16 %
- Scheduled Tribe (ST): 1%
- Extremely Backward Class (EBC): 18 %
- Backward Class (BC): 12 %
- Reserved Category Girls (RCG): 3 %
BCECE Admit Card 2020
Students can download their admit card through online mode from the official website. BCECE Admit card 2020 will be available from June 2020. Make sure students download the admit card for future reference.
BCECE Result 2020
BCECE Result 2020 will be announced on the month of July 2019. Students can check their results by entering the application number and date of birth. Students can check their results on the official website. The BCECE will prepare a merit list on the basis of written exam. The merit list will be created individually for all the groups. It will be released by the board after the examination.