Bastar University Admit Card 2020 – UG/PG BVVJDP Admit Card Online
Bastar University Admit Card 2020 is released for Annually Exam and its available now. Also, the University releases the Admit card for Semester Exam. In the upcoming month University will release admit cards for Even Semester.
So, the University official releases the Admit Card. The Bastar Vishwavidyalaya Jagdalpur admit card is released on the official website.
So, Bastar University Admit Card 2020 releases online. And is there no other mode available for issuing the admit card.
The University releases Hall ticket for UG and PG courses. So, candidates who are eligible and will appear for the exam can only download the admit card.
Pupils can download the admit card or Hall Ticket from the official website. Also, they can download from here.
So, to know more details and information about the admit card read the article below.
Bastar University Admit Card 2020
So, many students appear in the Bastar University Semester and Annual Examination.It is expected that the admit card releases before one or two weeks before the exam.
So, University conducts examinations semester wise and Annually wise. Odd Semester examination is held in the month of December or January. So, Its admit card is already released in 2019.
Here we are discussing the Annual Exam Admit card. Annually Exam takes place in the month of March or April every year.
The Bastar University Admit card 2020 is an important document for candidates. Because candidates need to carry Hall ticket and College ID on the day of the exam. And without hall ticket students cannot sit for the exam. Also, they will not be allowed to enter the examination hall. So, no excuse will be entertained.
Before the examination, it is the candidate’s responsibility to download the Admit card. So, candidates can download through online mode only. Also, a student who will reappear for the exam needs to download the Hall ticket.
To download the admit card candidates need to enter details. They can do so by entering their User ID and Enrollment number. Also, they need to enter the Aadhar Number.
NOTE- If candidates face any problem while downloading the Hall ticket immediately inform the University.
So, students need to check all the details and instructions carefully after downloading the Admit card.
BVVJDP Admit Card 2020 Important Details
Bastar University Admit card 2020 important details is discussed below. So candidates can check it from the table below.
|University Name||BVVJDP or Bastar University|
|Full-Form||Bastar Vishwavidyalaya Jagdalpur|
|Type of University||State University|
|Name of the Exam||Bastar University UG and PG Examination|
|Type of Exam||Semester and Annually wise|
|Year||1st,2nd and 3rd|
|Courses Offered||Undergraduate(UG) and Postgraduate (PG)|
|Name of the Courses||B.A,B.COM.B.SC, M.A,M.COM,M.SC and others|
|Annually or Yearly Examination||March or April 2020
(3rd March to 30th April)
|Article Category||Bastar University Admit Card 2020|
|Mode of Declaration||Online mode|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Details mentioned on BVVJDP Hall Ticket
So, the details mentioned on the BVVJDP Hall ticket is given below. Pupils can check the details from the points below.
- Name of the Candidate
- Father and Mother Name or
- Husband Name
- Date of Birth
- Gender (Female or Male)
- Roll and Enrollment Number
- User ID
- Examination Name
- Name of the Examination Centre
- Examination Hall Venue and Code
- Examination Date and Time
- Reporting Time at the hall
- Duration of the exam
- Name of the University or College
- Course and Semester
- Candidates Photograph
- Invigilator and Candidate Signature space
- Signature of the Authority
- Important Instruction
So, when candidates complete downloading the hall ticket check all the details. Because details printed on the admit card may have spelling mistakes or any other mistake. So, it is important to check that all the details are correct on the Bastar University Admit Card. And if there is any mistake or errors found on the admit card then contact the controller of the exam (CEO) and get it changed before the exam.
Documents to be Carried in the Exam Hall
So, all the candidates who are appearing for the Annual Examination need to carry some documents. The list of documents to be carried at the time of the exam is mentioned below.
- Admit Card or Hall Ticket
- One Recent Passport size Photograph
- ID proof (Aadhar card or Voter ID card, College ID or Bank Passbook, Pan card)
- Pen and other credentials
How to Download Bastar University or BVVJDP Admit Card
So, steps of how to download the Annual Exam Admit card are given below. Candidates who are appearing for the exam need to download the Bastar University Admit Card. So, follow the given easy steps and download it.
- So, firstly candidates need to visit the official website of the Univesity
- The official link is the website mention above.
- Or candidates can also directly download from here
- So, after visiting the official website home page will open
- On the home page, candidates need to click on the Bastar University Admit Card link.
- Then a new page will open and
- Now choose your course UG or PG
- Also, select Semester and Year along with the Exam
- So, after that candidates need to fill details
- They can do so by entering Roll number and Enrollment number
- Also, enter the User ID
- So, after filling all the details click on the ‘Submit’ button
- Now Bastar University Admit Card 2020 will open on the screen
- So, check all the details carefully and download it.
- Also, take out a hard copy and bring it at the time of the exam.