BAOU Admission 2021 – Dates, Eligibility, Fee Structure, Full Details
BAOU Admission: Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University Admission 2021 suggests applications for admission to various programs given through online mode for the July 2021 session. The interested aspirants can check the eligibility and fill the online application form at the official website. The hard copy of the application form must be submitted to the respective study center along with the necessary documents.
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University Admission 2021: BAOU, Ahmedabad invites applications for admission to various programs offered through distance mode for the July 2021 session. The interested applicants can check the eligibility and fill the online application form at baou.edu.in. The hard copy of the application form must be submitted to the respective study center along with the necessary documents.
BAOU Admission Highlights 2021
Aspirants can check all the necessary details related to admission at BAOU from the table given below:
|University name||Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University|
|Type of university||Public University|
|Admission Criteria||Merit Basis|
BAOU Admission Dates 2021
|Start of Online Registration||2nd week of July 2021|
|Commencement of On-campus registration||3rd week of July 2021|
|Registration last date||—|
BAOU Admission Application Form 2021
The application form for BAOU Admission 2021 is published on the official website of the university. So, Before applying, the applicant must check whether the wanted course is running in a specific study center or not. It is necessary to register first before filling the application form. So, After successful registration, one can sign in using a username and password to fill the application form and upload documents.
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University Admission Eligibility Criteria 2021
Going through the eligibility criteria for the concerned course is of utmost importance. One should pay special attention to the terms and conditions prescribed by the university for admission.
For Vocational & Professional Programmes
- Diploma & Bachelor: 10+2 / 10th + ITI + NCVT /GCVT + GSHEB/GOSE 12th English Exam.
- PG Diploma & Master’s: Graduation from any stream.
Bachelor’s Preparatory Programme: Candidates of 18 years or more who can read and write Gujarati are eligible.
Diploma Programmes: Pass in 10+2.
PG Diploma: Graduate from any stream.
BA, B.Com: Pass in 10+2 /equivalent or successful in BPP Examination.
BLIS: Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university/institute.
PG Courses: Bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution or a professional degree.
MLIS: BLIS degree / equivalent (such as P.G. Diploma in Library Science / Librarianship).
BAOU Admission Fee Structure 2021
|Program||Fee (in Rs)|
|Diploma in Business Administration (DBA)||4000 per sem|
|Diploma in Computer Application (DCA)||7000 per sem|
|Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)||4000 per sem|
|Bachelor of Business Administration –
Hotel & Tourism Management (BBAHT)
|22000 per year|
|Bachelor of Business Administration –
Air Travel Management (BBAAT)
|15000 per year|
|Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)||7000 per sem|
|Bachelor of Computer Applications – Multimedia (BCAMUL)||15000 per year|
|PG Diploma Programmes|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration (PGDBA)||7500 per sem|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Finance (PGDF)||7500 per sem|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing (PGDM)||7500 per sem|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource (PGDHR)||7500 per sem|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application (PGDCA)||7500 per sem|
|Master of Social Work||7500 per sem|
BAOU Application Form 2021
Applicants can check the details related to the Application form from the points given below:
- The application form will be available on the official website
- Applicants need to first register themselves by giving basic details
- Such as email id and content details.
- Aspirants are asked to check all the eligibility of the course they wanted to apply to.
- All the important documents are needed to be uploaded by the applicants.
- The Student needs to cross-check all the details filled by them in the Application form for further verification.
- If the details are found to be incorrect the form will instantly be rejected.
- Applicants have to pay the application fees after filling in the details in the form through the online payment system.
- Applicants are advised to print the application form and fee payment receipt after the successful submission of the form.
Documents Required For The Admission 2021
The candidate needs to give the following set of documents for uploading in the online form.
- Passport size photograph
- School Leaving Certificate (SLC)
- Qualifying Exam’s Mark sheets
- Caste Certificate (SC/ST/ Free-ship cardholder)
- Fee Receipt
After submitting the form online, the candidate has to download the print the submitted form. It must be submitted, along with the documents mentioned above, to the selected study center.