Bankura University Time Table 2021 – BA, B.Sc, UG/PG Semester Exam Dates
Bankura University Time Table 2021 will be released shortly on the official website. It expected that the Bankura University Datesheet 2021 would announce in July 2021. The University is likely to conduct the semester exam for UG/PG course in July/August 2021.
In the earlier notification, the University released the dates of the enrollment and examination form fill-up process, but then due to the outbreak of COVID-19, they had to extend the notifications until further notice. Students advised to regularly check the official website to get the latest updates of the exam. They can download the time table in the PDF form when it is available on the official website.
Bankura University Time Table 2021
The university conducts the end semester exam for the UG and PG courses in the month of March/April 2020. But this year due to the outbreak of COVID-19, they had to postpone the exam until further notice.
Now it is expected that the revised time table and examination form will be released in the month of July 2020. The Bankura University was established by the West Bengal Act XIX of 2013 and the assent of the Governor was first published in the Kolkata Gazette, Extraordinary, of 6th January 2014.
Those who are looking for the Bankura University Time Table 2021 should read this article as it covers all the important details like the tentative date of the exams, the method to check the hall ticket, etc.
Bankura University Important Dates
Candidates can check the tentative important dates of exam from the below table:
|Exam Form||July 2021|
|Time Table||July 2021|
|Hall Ticket||July 2021|
|Date of Exam||July/August 2021|
|Result||To be notified later|
How to Download Bankura University Time Table
There are certain steps which you should follow to download the time table:
- Visit the official website www.bankurauniv.ac.in
- Click on “Student Corner” section available in the homepage
- Then click on “Examination” from the drop-down menu
- Then select the course and click on the “Detail Schedule” link
- Now you can view the time table in the PDF form
- Click on the Download button for future reference.
Content of Bankura University Time Table
Here is the list of details printed on the time table:
- Exam Date
- College Code
- Exam Centre
- Subject Name
- Sub Type
- Exam Type
- Paper Code Type
- COURSE ID
- Paper Name
Bankura University Hall Ticket
The University is likely to release the Bankura hall ticket in July 2020. The candidates can only download it by visiting the official website of the University. Candidates can check the link of Hall Ticket on the home page of the official website. They should have their correct login details to download the Hall Ticket.
How To download Bankura University Hall Ticket
There are certain steps which you should follow to download the Hall Ticket:
- Visit the official website mentioned above
- Now find the link of admit card on the homepage and click on it
- After that, a new login page will be opened
- Login with your details like Email Id & Password.
- Click on the Hall Ticket option and download it.
- You can take a printout of the Hall Ticket.
There is a set of instructions which students should take care of before leaving for the exam:
- Always reach the exam hall before 15-20 minutes of the exam to avoid any glitch in reaching the center.
- Always carry your stuff like a pen, pencil, or other stationaries.
- Carry your Hall Ticket and other required documents to the exam hall.
- Items prohibited in the examination hall are electronic gadgets, mobile, calculators.
- Do not try to copy or cheat in the exam instead do as much as you know.