The Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh Yogi Adityanath announced a scheme for the teenage labours of the state named Bal Shramik Vidya Anudan. The state government has announced that this scheme is mainly for the teenage boys and girls who work as labourers in the state. The scheme UP Vidya Anudan will help the labourers in getting proper education for their overall development. In this article, we will discuss the essential criteria of the scheme in detail.
Bal Shramik Vidya Anudan
The Uttar Pradesh State Government has launched a new scheme for the labourers of the state named Bal Shramik Vidya Anudan. This scheme is especially for students who wish to continue their studies and also working as labourer in state. The yojana promises financial assistance and Right to education to the students of classes 8,9, and 10. The scheme offers financial support of Rs 1,000 to boys students and Rs 1200 to girl students.
Summary of UP Vidya Anudan
The summary of Bal Shramik Vidya Anudan is given in the table below, find all the details attached and then apply:
|Name of the||Bal Shramik Vidya Anudan|
|Launched State||Uttar Pradesh|
|Purpose||To provide basic education and financial assistance to the socially backwards|
|Beneficiary||Teenage laborers working in a different department of Uttar Pradesh|
|Launched by||State Government of Uttar Pradesh|
Eligibility for the Bal Shramik Vidya Anudan
The state government of Uttar Pradesh has launched the UP Vidya Anudan for the labourers who wish to continue their studies in the state. The scheme offers financial assistance to the students, i.e. boys will get 1,000 per month while the girls will get 1,200 per month. The scheme is only for those teenagers who are working as manual labourers in any of the state government schemes. The following is the eligibility criteria for the UP Vidya Anudan:
- The applicant should be a domicile of Uttar Pradesh
- He should be working as a manual labourer.
- The applicant’s age should be between 8-18 years.
How to apply for the scheme?
The applicants who are applying for the UP Vidya Anudan have to follow specific steps to ensure that the form filled correctly. The applicants should follow the following details in the application form:
- Go to the official website of Uttar Pradesh government labour website
- or click here.
- Click on the Bal Shramik Vidya Anudan application form link.
- Check your Panchayat name in the link and then proceed
- The applicant must fill the name of the applicant in the form correctly.
- The applicants must enter the Adhaar Card number, date of birth.
- Post this choose your district, taluka, etc. as asked.
- Fill in all the educational qualification, and other details asked,
- Fill all the additional important information as requested in the form.
- After rechecking all the details, submit the application form.
- Post this wait for the DBT amount to reflect in your account.
Important Documents Required
The important documents required for filling the UP Vidya Anudan form are as follows:
- Valid Id Proof
- Address Proof
- MNREGA/State job card
- Adhaar Card
- Passport size photograph
- Bank account details
- Bank passbook
Benefits of Uttar Pradesh Vidya Anudan
There are a lot of benefits that are associated with the UP Vidya Anudan; the scheme is especially for those children who wish to continue their studies. The student must be working on any site as a daily labourer. The state government will provide them with the financial assistance of Rs 1000 and Rs 1200 for boys and girls respectively. Apart from that, the students who are from a poor social background but a student of class 8,9,10 will get Rs 6000 annually.