Asutosh College Merit List 2020- Asutosh College Admission @asutoshcollege.in
Asutosh College affiliated to the University of Calcutta. Admission in the college based on Asutosh Merit List 2020. There is no separate entrance test for admission. Students who are looking for admission in Asutosh College will get an official announcement. They can also check the asutosh college official website for admission.
Asutosh college maintains an AC merit list on the official website of the college. Applicants who want to get an admission into the college can check on the college website for their list of benefits. Candidates who passed the high-school exam are eligible for graduation courses. Moreover, candidates for postgraduate courses must be a graduate. Admission to the college is made on the AU merit basis. Check on this page to get more information about Asutosh Merit List 2020 and other details.
Asutosh Merit List 2020
A merit list is an entrance pass for one of the topmost colleges in eastern India. Asutosh Merit List 2020 for the academic session 2020-21 will be accessible at the college website. Hence, students who applied to Ashutosh college can verify the AC merit list 2020 to confirm their admission for the applied course.
How to check Asutosh Merit List 2020?
Candidates applying for admission and waiting for the merit can visit the college official website asutoshcollege.in for AC merit list details. Asutosh Merit List 2020 is based on the ranking of applicants in qualifying groups. After applying for admission successfully, candidates will wait for the AC merit list. Contestants should contact the official website to get related notifications.
Following are the steps to check the AC merit list-
- Visit the official website of Ashutosh University
- Tap on admission tab below the menu on the home page
- Check the AC merit list on various notifications
- Finally, it will redirect to the AC merit list
About Asutosh College
Asutosh College is found in 1916, by sir. Asutosh Mukherjee in Kolkata. Asutosh College affiliated under the University of Calcutta. It is previously known as south suburban college and opened on a leased basis. The college was later known as Asutosh College when sir Asutosh Mukherjee died in 1924. In 1935, the college shifted to its permanent college building which covers an area of 40,000 square meters and over 50 classrooms. The college provides many undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral programs.
|Name of Institution||Asutosh College|
|Affiliated To||University of Calcutta|
|Courses||BA BSc BCom BBA etc.|
|Type of course||Honours & General(Arts, Science)|
|Admission process||Based on the Merit List|
Asutosh College Merit List 2020- Admission process
Asutosh College provides admissions based on the qualification exam to both undergraduate and diploma programs separately. The institute also proposes BBA programs focused on the quality of the test. Candidates must clear up the group discussion and personal interview with the institute authorities. There are admissions to several postgraduate courses, where 60% of admissions are explicitly provided based on the merit list of Calcutta university. At the same time, 40 percent of admissions are based on exams for graduates conducted by the authorities.
Asutosh College Application form
The University only provides an online application form. Candidates to ug, vocational and diploma courses must take the following procedures-
- Firstly, complete all the fields of the online application process sequentially for Ashutosh college admission 2020.
- candidates should use a separate asutosh college application form 2020-21 individual online application form for each course.
- Report the application id number(10 digits) automatically created after a valid submission of the Ashutosh college online application form for future reference.
- Pay the application/registration fee. Students can pay the application fee through online or deposit cash of rs.150 for each application using printed bank challan at any branch of Bank of Baroda(bob).
Documents to take during Asutosh College Admission 2020
Following documents should be submitted online during Asutosh College Admission 2020-
- Firstly, mark sheets of higher secondary education or equivalent examination
- Caste, tribe, or disability certificate from the respective authority.
- Domicile certificate, if applicable
- Voter id
- Ration card
- Aadhaar card
- 4 copies of passport size photographs
Asutosh College Eligibility Criteria
- Biochemistry – 10+2 or higher secondary examination with at least an aggregate of 50% marks in biotechnology/biology, mathematics, chemistry and physics subjects
- Chemistry- Should pass 10+2 examination with 50% aggregate marks and also passed chemistry with at least 45% marks. Also completed the HSC with mathematics and physics subjects.
- Computer science- HSC/10+2 examination with a minimum average of 50% marks and also passed statistics/physics and mathematics subjects with at least 45% marks.
- Electronics- Candidates have to pass HSC with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks and should also pass physics and mathematics subjects.
- Economics- Should pass HSC examination and secure at least 50% marks and should also pass mathematics subjects.
- Geography- Have to complete the HSC exam with 50% minimum marks and also geography with at least 45% marks. And also, completed with education/philosophy/sociology/chemistry/physics/statistics/economics/geology/mathematics/political science/history/biology/computer science
- Environmental sciences- Passed HSC exam with at least 50% aggregate marks along with physics, chemistry, mathematics, and biology/biotechnology subjects.
- Mathematics- Passed intermediate with 50% marks in aggregate and also passed mathematics with at least 45% marks along with physics and chemistry as compulsory subjects.
- Geology- Candidates should complete 10+2 with at least 50% marks and passed in physics, chemistry, maths
- B.Sc(General)- Minimum of 40% aggregate marks at the qualifying examination.
- B.Sc(Major)-Must obtain at least a minimum of 45% aggregate marks in 10+2 with /biotechnology and physics as subjects
- BA(General)-Should secure at least 40% aggregate marks at the previous qualifying examination
- BBA(Hons.)- At least 55% marks obtained in HSC examination
- BA(Hons.)- Minimum 50% aggregate marks in HSC and at least 45% marks in the subject applied