Assam University Results 2020 – AU BA, BSc, BCom Semester Results 2020
Assam University has released the Results for an odd semester in February 2020. Assam University Results 2020 for B.A, B.Com, and B.Sc first, third and fifth-semester exams are on the official website ausexamresults.in.
The University conducted degree exams in November and December 2019. Students can download the scorecard by entering the hall ticket number along with the year of the examination. Read this post to know about how to check the Assam University results on the official website.
Assam University Results Odd Semester
The performance for the first, third, and fifth semesters are on the official website of the University, Silchar. As mentioned earlier, students can check the AU results from the official page. Students must type their registration number to validate their performance.
The AUS portal allows applicants not happy with the Assam University results to request for re-evaluation. Students who have failed or were unable to attend the examinations can apply for a supplementary examination. Only theory papers for re-evaluation.
|Name Of University||Assam University, Assam|
AUS Results Even Semester
Assam University’s second and fourth even semester results are for the private students along with regular students. Aspirants who participated in the AUS TDC Sem Exam 2020 can now access the Assam University results from the Official website.
Assam University Results Admit Card Download
- Firstly, visit the Assam University official website www.aus.ac.in
- The Admission card download directory is on the official website.
- Tap the link to download the admit card
- Enter the necessary credentials
- Press on the submit button after entering the information
- The Admission card is now available
- Import and have a print out of the Admission card
How To Check AU Results Online
Students can follow the steps below to check the AU results:
- Visit Assam University official website -http://aus.ac.in
- Tap on the “Examination Branch” icon.
- A new page is available. Now tap on the segment of “Results.”
- The list of Assam University results released will be shown on the screen. You will get to the page by clicking on the online results.
- Furthermore, it goes to a new page. Enter ” Student number” or “University Registration Number.”
- After that, press on the button ” submit.”
- The results are on the screen. Import and print the same for future references.
Details that are on the Scorecard
The Assam University results in Scorecard provides the following details:
- Applicant Name
- Enrollment Number
- Registration Number
- Father Name
- Mother Name
- College Name
- List of Subjects
- Subject code
- Result position- pass/fail/Backlog
- Aggregate marks
- Gross percentage
- Essential Instructions
AU Results Re-evaluation/Rechecking details
Students must check the marks available after declaring the Assam University results. If the students are not happy with the results, they can request a re-assessment. Also, Assam University officials will disclose the information on the official site of the assessment /examination. Candidates can boost their marks by utilizing the evaluation/re-checking.
To complete the answer sheet’s re-checking, candidates are requested to fill the re-evaluation application form before the last date. No appeal will be approved after the deadline .n addition to this, candidates have to pay some fee to request re-assessment/re-checking.
AU Result Supplementary Examinations
And candidates who are not qualified in the exam must apply for the supplementary examination. Moreover, Assam University officials will publish the information on supplementary exams on the official portal. However, students can apply for the supply exams either for one or more subjects. Also, the supply tests may be accessed from the official site for applicants from all courses.
AU results About Assam University
Assam University is the main university that is associated with teaching. It is located in Silchar, Assam, India. Assam University was established in 1994. The university has seventeen colleges offering classes in the fields of physics, linguistics, environmental sciences, computer sciences, Life Sciences, Physical Sciences, financial sciences, law, technology, and management studies.
The sixteen schools contain forty-two divisions. The Assam University covers mainly 5 south Assam Districts, such as Cachar, Karimganj, HailaKandi, Dima Hasao, and Karbi Anglong. There are 56 undergraduate colleges in these five districts under assembly administration.
Online Exam Form
- Check out the official website of Assam University http://aus.ac.in
- Tap on the Admission link
- Sign In using your email id and password
- Log in after account authorization
- Submit the details required in the application form
- Upload the signature and picture in jpeg format
- Image size should not exceed 50
- Save the application form
- Pay the application fee by any method accessible
- Please take a printout of the application form for future reference
Candidates can complete the Assam University Application form after reading the knowledge brochure:
- The university offers admission-related information on the internet and in regional publications.
- Applicants can complete the application form online
- Applicants will register themselves through filling in all the required information.
- The candidate is then required to sign in to the system using the account number/username and password
- The latest color passport photograph of the maximum size 35 KB and a minimum of 20 KB must be uploaded.
- The application form or other records must not forward to the university.