Assam Police Recruitment – The Assam State Level Police Recruitment Board, publishes the recruitment notification. So, Assam State Level Police Recruitment Board releases notification for 6662 vacancies jobs.
Assam Police Recruitment 2020 application form is available online will be starting on the official website. Candidate needs to fill the application form which is available on the official website.
The 6662 post vacancies are for SLPRB Assam Constable Vacancy. So, who wants to get jobs in Assam Police Recruitment 2020 can check here. The candidate must be between 18 to 25 years and must be class 10th and 12th pass out.
Assam Police Constable Recruitment 2020
SLPRB stands for State Level Police Recruitment Board. So the Assam Police Selection is based on SSLC or HSC and written test.
The registration is expecting to start on 23rd December. So, the expected last date to fill the form is 6th January 2020. Selected candidates will get a job anywhere in Assam state. So, before applying candidates needs to go through all criteria to avoid the risk of being rejected. Only eligible candidates can apply for the post.
So, while applying for the candidates need to keep some important documents with them. Candidates need to carry an education certificate, personal certificates, passport size photo of candidates and their signature.
So, more details about Assam Police recruitment all criteria, and how to apply are given here. Also candidates can read further to know more details.
SLPPRB Assam 2020 – Highlights
Assam Police Recruitment 2020 important details are given below. So, Candidates can check the details from the table below.
|Organization Name||SLPRB Assam|
|Full-Form||State Level Police Recruitment Board Assam|
|Name of the Job||Assam Constable Police Job|
|Type of Job||State Government|
|Name of the Post||Constable (Un Armed Branch and Armed Branch ) Post|
|Number of post vacancies||6662 vacancies|
|Application Mode||Online mode|
|Article Category||Application form|
State Level Police Recruitment Board Vacancy details
The number of post vacancy details is discussed below. So interested candidates can give a look over here.
|POST NAME||VACANCY DETAILS|
|Constable Un Armed Branch||1851+540 = 2391|
|Constable Armed Branch||3643+628 = 4271|
|Total Number of post||6662 vacancies|
Assam Police Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
So, it is necessary for all the candidates to read all the important eligibility criteria before applying. The eligibility criteria are given below. So candidate can check it from below-
There is no application fee for State Level Police Recruitment Board Assam Recruitment 2020.
So, candidates who will apply for this post must be an Indian citizen and resident of Assam.
- Candidates minimum age should be 18 years.
- Candidates’ age should not be more than 25 years.
The maximum age limit relaxation is given below-
- Candidates belonging to SC, ST (P) and ST(H) category their age relaxation is 5 years.
- Candidates belonging to OBC / MOBC category their age relaxation is 3 years.
- So, candidates who are trained Home Guards and members of Registered VDPs their age relaxation is 3 years.
- Candidates who are FMMOs/SPOs their age relaxation is 10 years.
- For Un Armed Constable Branch candidates need to pass H.S. or Class XII from an identified Board for constable post.
- So, for Armed Constable Branch candidates need to pass H.S.L.C or Class-X from an identified Board for constable post.
- Also, candidates who are having higher education qualifications can apply for both the constable post.
How To Apply for Recruitment
SLPRB Assam Recruitment 2020 steps of how to apply are given below. So, candidates can follow the below steps to check the result.
- Candidates need to first visit the official website.
- Then-candidate needs to check the new advertisement for constable recruitment.
- So, after clicking on the new advertisement, check the Application details.
- They can do so by entering their personal and educational details
- Now candidates need to upload scanned photo and signature.
- So, after filling all the details candidates need to click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Then candidates can check the application form and download them.
- Also, take out the printout for their admission process.