The application process of Assam Graduate Teacher Online Form is active now on the official website. The office of the Director of Secondary Education has released the Assam Graduate Teacher Online Form for the 5746 vacancies on the portal. The last date to submit the online application form is till 30th September 2020. All the interested and eligible candidates should submit the application form on or before the given deadline. Candidate should regularly visit the official website for further updates of Teacher job Online Form. Scroll down the article to get the direct link to the online application form.
Assam Graduate Teacher Online Form
The Director of Secondary Education office, Assam, has invited the application form from eligible candidates for the post of Assam Graduate Teacher for a total of 5746 vacancies from 15th September 2020. The qualified candidates can submit the online application form till 30th September 2020. The selection will be made based on the candidates’ marks in the qualifying exams and document verification.
Those who were eagerly waiting for the notification, their wait is finally over. Candidate can get all the important updates of this article’s recruitment, such as Key dates, steps to apply, eligibility, vacancy details.
DSE Graduate Teacher Online Form Key Dates
Refer to the table given below to check the key dates of the recruitment process:
|Advertisement Release||11th September 2020|
|Release date of application||15th September 2020|
|Last date of application||30th September 2020|
|Official Website||Click Here|
How to Apply for Assam Graduate Teacher Online Form
There are specific steps that the applicant should follow to apply for the post
- Visit the official website available in the article.
- Then click on “Click here to apply” link available at the homepage
- Now click on the link “Registration”
- Then enter the asked details like Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Phone Number, Email Id, and other details
- Now click on “Create New Account”
- Then login with Mobile No, Password, and other details
- Now enter the required details and fill the application with the details like Personal Information/Qualification Details/Additional Details and upload the required documents.
- Then download or take the print out of the application form after successful submission of the application.
Assam Graduate Teacher Online Form Eligibility Criteria
Refer to the table given below to check the eligibility criteria of the recruitment process:
|AGE Criteria||The age of the candidate must be 18 years to 40 years as on 01.01.2020|
|Educational Qualification||The applicants must be a Graduate or Post Graduate in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks and have completed B.Ed degree|
Documents required in Assam Graduate Teacher Online Form
Refer to the following documents required to be uploaded while applying for the post:
- Passport Size Colour Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- HSLC Mark Sheet and Admit Card for Age Proof
- HSSLC Mark Sheet and Certificate
- Degree Mark Sheet and Certificate
- Post Graduate Mark Sheet and Certificate
- High School TET Mark Sheet
- Ed Mark Sheet and Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Other Required Documents
Assam Graduate Teacher Vacancies
Refer to the table below to know vacancies available for the post:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Graduate Teacher ( Science)||1843|
|Graduate Teacher ( Arts)||3903|
Frequently Asked Questions
Ques 1: When is the last date to submit the Assam Graduate Teacher Online Form?
Ans: The last date to submit the online application form is till 30th September 2020.
Ques 2: What is the age limit to apply for the post?
Ans: As per the official notification, the age of the candidate must be 18 years to 40 years as on 01.01.2020.