Assam GDS Result 2020 – @appost.in Gramin Dak Sevak Cut Off Merit List PDF
Assam GDS Result will be shortly declared on the official website. Assam GDS Result is expected to be declared in April 2020. The India Post office Department will announce the Assam GDS Result based on academic merit. Candidates can check and download the result when available on the official website. Students should regularly check the official website to get further updates.
Assam GDS Result
The India Post office Department announced the recruitment of Assam Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) in August 2019. The application form was available on the official website from 5th August 2019. The last date to fill the application form & pay the fee was 9th February 2020. The eligible students who will appear for the exam can check their result with the link given below.
The India Post office Department invited the application form of the Assam postal circle for the 919 vacancies. The vacancies are for the post of Branch Postmaster, Assistant Branch Postmaster, Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS). Students who are eagerly waiting for the result should check the official website regularly. They can get all the latest updates about the result through the official website.
Assam GDS Important details
Candidates can check the important details of the recruitment of Assam GDS from the below table:
|Department Name||India Post GDS Online Engagement|
|Circle Name||Assam Postal Circle|
|Number of Vacancies||919|
|Application Form||5th August 2019- 9th February 2020|
|Tentative result date||April 2020|
|Post Name||Branch Postmaster, Assistant Branch Postmaster, Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)|
|Selection Process||Merit basis|
|Official website||Click Here|
How to Check Assam GDS Result
There are certain steps which you should follow to check your results:
- Click on the official website of GDS online Engagement portal
- Check the result tab on the official home page
- Click on the “Assam (919 Posts)” result link.
- Now the merit list of result will be downloaded in the PDF Form
- Open the list and check your name
- After that, you can download & print the result in the form of PDF File
Steps to apply for Assam GDS exam:
- In the first step the candidate has to register on the official website and obtain a unique registration number.
- Post that candidates need to make payment of the fee. UR / OBC/ EWS Male candidates are required to make the fee payment. They can pay through online debit cards, credit cards, net banking or they can make offline payment at the nearest head post office. There is no fee for SC/ST /Female/ PWD candidates.
- In the next step an application form will get opened, where they have to fill the application, upload documents, submit post preferences and also need to upload photos & signature.
- Now they have to preview application form and then click on submit the application form successfully.
|UR / OBC/ EWS Male||Rs 100/-|
|SC / ST /Female/ PWD||Free|
Candidates can pay the exam fee by visiting the official website. They can pay through online debit cards, credit cards, net banking or they can even submit challan at the nearest head post office.
Eligibility for Assam GDS exam
The candidates should check their eligibility to apply for the Assam GDS exam from the below table:
|AGE||· The minimum and maximum of age for engagement to GDS posts shall be 18 and 40 years respectively as on 05-08-2019 the date of notification of the vacancies. Permissible Age Relaxation for the different categories is as per Govt guidelines.|
Assam GDS Document Verification:
Assam GDSD will be shortly declared on the official website. Candidates will be selected on a merit basis. The decision will depend on their 10th Standard marks. They can work under the Assam Post office as GDS only if they have scored better marks than other candidates.
The document verification will begin after the announcement of the merit list. The candidates whose name will be there on the merit list will be called for the verification of the documents. The official notification of Assam GDS document verification will be declared on the official website. Therefore students need to regularly check the official website. They should check the notification carefully and carry the documents required at the time of verification.
Candidates are advised to check the official notification of Assam GDS Document verification to know the complete list of documents. Here is the list of documents that candidates need to mandatorily carry at the time Document verification center:
- 10th Class Marksheet & Certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Recent Passport Size photographs
- Caste Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Computer Certificate
- Certificate of Disability if any and other relevant documents.