APSET 2020 will be declared shortly by the University. It is expected that the notification of APSET 2020 will be released in the month of July 2020. They are likely to conduct the exam in October 2020. The application form will be released soon on the website. Candidates who want to appear for the exam should fill the application form carefully. They should regularly check the official website to get further updates of the APSET 2020.
- APSET Application Form 2020
- Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test 2020 Important Dates
- How To Fill APSET Application Form 2020
- Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test Application Form Fee
- How to Check APSETScore Card 2020
- How To Check APSET Merit List
- Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test Criteria
- APSET Exam pattern 2020
- Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test Subjects
- APSET Hall Ticket 2020
- How To Download APSET Hall Ticket
- Details in the Hall Ticket
- APSET Certificate Verification 2020
- Important Documents for Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test Certificate Verification
APSET Application Form 2020
Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test for the year 2020 will be conducted by Andhra University. It is a state-level exam held once a year for the purpose of recruitment and promotion of Assistant Professors and Lecturers in degree colleges as per UGC norms. The merit list & Score Card will be released shortly and the students will be able to download it for future reference.
The notification for the admission is likely to be released in the month of July 2020. Students looking for APSET application form 2020 should read this article as it covers all the important details like the tentative date of the exam, the method to download the result, and etc.
Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test 2020 Important Dates
You can check the important tentative dates of the APSET from the below table:
|Application Form||August 2020-September 2020|
|Date of Exam||October 2020|
|Tentative Result||December 2020|
|Tentative Cut off list||December 2020|
|Certificate Verification Process||January 2021|
How To Fill APSET Application Form 2020
The applicant should follow the steps given below to register:
- Visit the official website mention above or www.apset.net.in
- Find the link of APSET application form of 2020
- Now new applicant will fill the required details to register for the exam
- On the successful registration they have to login & fill personal details, contact details, address, exam center, educational details, and also need to upload photo & signature.
- In the next step, you have to preview application form and then click on submit
- Post that you have to make the payment via Debit Card/Credit Card /Net Banking
- Now download, save, and print copies of Confirmation Page after submitting the application form.
Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test Application Form Fee
The APSET application form fee for the test is given below:
How to Check APSETScore Card 2020
There are certain steps which you should follow to check your results:
- Visit the official website mentioned above
- Click on the APSET Score tab
- Now enter your Hall ticket No or APSET Application Form no, DOB, Security Key, and click on submit.
- You can view & download the result in the form of PDF File.
How To Check APSET Merit List
There are certain steps which you should follow to check your merit list:
- Visit the official website mentioned above.
- Click on the APSET Result tab.
- Click on ‘Click Here to View APSET 2020 Result’.
- Now check and download the merit list with your Hall Ticket/Roll No or APSET Application Form no.
Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test Criteria
You can get all the information about eligibility from the below table. It is suggested to all applicants that applicants must read eligibility criteria before filling the APSET application form.
APSET Exam pattern 2020
You can get all the information about the exam pattern from the below table. This will help candidates in preparation for the exam as it should be prepared before fill APSET Application Form.
|Name of the exam||APSET 2020|
|Total number of Question||Paper 1: 50
Paper 2: 100
|Total marks||Paper 1: 100
Paper 2: 200
|Duration||Paper 1: 1 Hour
Paper 2: 2 Hours
|Language||English & Telugu|
Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test Subjects
The applicants can check the subjects for the test from the list given below before fill APSET Application Form. They have to select one out of the 30 subjects from the list:
- Physical Education
- Physical Sciences
- Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean & Planetary Science
- Chemical Sciences
- Visual Arts
- Journalism and Mass Communications
- Library and Information Science
- Life Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
- Computer Science & Application
- Political Science
- Public Administration
- Social Work
- Environmental Science
APSET Hall Ticket 2020
The Hall Ticket of the exam will be released soon on the official website. The candidates can check & download it from there. They can check the link of Hall Ticket on or APSET application form the home page of the official website. They should have their correct login details to download the Hall Ticket.
How To Download APSET Hall Ticket
There are certain steps which you should follow to download the Hall Ticket:
- Visit the official website mentioned above
- Find the link APSET hall ticket 2020 and click on it
- Login with your details like Email Id, Password, etc.
- Click on the submit option and download it.
- You can take a printout of Hall Ticket
Details in the Hall Ticket
The hall ticket will be released shortly on the website, so applicants are advised to keep it properly as it has got important details like Name & Roll No or APSET application form no. Without these important details, they will not be able to have access to their result. The Hall Ticket will consist of the following information:
- Candidate’s name
- Roll No
- The venue of the test center
- Exam Date
- Exam Time
APSET Certificate Verification 2020
The certificate verification will start after the result is released on the official website. Candidate must check their roll no carefully in the merit list. They can get complete information from the official notification. They need to report to the venue with the required documents to complete the procedure. All the other instructions will be mentioned on the APSET application form.
Important Documents for Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test Certificate Verification
Here is the list of some documents that you should carry at the time of the verification process:
- S.S.C/ Equivalent certificate in proof of Date of Birth
- P.G.Pass certificate (Provisional /Original Degree Certificate)
- PG Marks Statements of all Semesters
- Latest Caste / EWS Certificate issued by the Govt of Andhra Pradesh.
- Physically Handicapped Certificate (for PWD Candidates).
- Filled-in Proforma for verification
- One Passport Size Photograph
- Address slips