APRCET Results 2020: AP Research Common Entrance Test Result
The Andhra Pradesh State Higher Education (APSCHE) has entrusted Andhra University with the responsibility for carrying out Andhra Pradesh Research Common Entrance Test and APRCET Results 2020. Andhra Pradesh conducts a growing admission exam for M.Phil and Ph.D. groups for the third time. Candidates who apply for the entrance exam can complete the courses in all universities in the world.
Aspirants should collect the hall ticket via online mode with the properly submitted application form. Therefore it must become noted that the applicants must review the admission card before facing disqualification. The officials will post the APRCET Results on the university website http://sche.ap.gov.in. The qualified applicants will be eligible to appear for an interview. However, go through the article below to learn more about the common entrance test 2020.
APRCET Results 2020
The results of the entrance test will get posted online by the officials. Also, applicants must obtain a minimum of 50% during the entrance test to become eligible for the next level. The report is in PDF format. In addition to this, aspirants should verify marks and certification status of the results obtained during the exam. The APRCET results will only be online, and the aspirants will not receive a paper copy of them. In addition to this, the applicants who qualified in the entrance test will proceed further to appear for other screening stages.
APRCET 2020: Dates to Remember
- The application process occurs between 16 September 2020 to 17 October 2020 on the official website of APSCHE.
- Apart from this, you may then fill up the application form at a late charge of INR 2000/- until 16 October 2020.
- Admission cards will release on 6 November 2020, likewise a few days before the exam.
- Andhra Pradesh Research Common Entrance test 2020 is offline in any case that is a Pen and Paper test, possibly from 8 November 2020 to 12 November 2020.
- As discussed earlier, the APRCET results given are based on eligibility on the official website, probably on 7 January 2021.
- Applicants eligible for Andhra Pradesh Research common entrance test will get an invitation to attend an interview where they provide an opportunity to address in front of the committee about their study interest/area through a presentation.
APRCET Results 2020: Criteria For Qualification
The candidates who intend to take the admission exam should subsequently review the qualifying requirements to prevent rejection. The applicants must meet the conditions stated in the criterion of eligibility. At the same time, candidates ineligible for the entrance test will face disqualification at all times. Refer below for the full-time and part-time Andhra Pradesh Common Entrance Test qualifying requirements for the year 2020:
- The authority does not define age limits.
- For a Full-time course, applicants must obtain a Master’s degree from the recognized university in the respective region.
- Throughout the qualifying test, the applicants must achieve a minimum of 55%. The applicants in the restricted can submit with a total of 45%.
- In the case of a part-time course, the applicants the standard staff employed in PG centers or universities.
- The candidates who apply for the full-time program are not at all eligible to pursue a part-time program.
Admission card of Andhra Pradesh Research Common Entrance Test 2020
The authority issues the APRCET hall ticket via online mode. To access the Andhra Pradesh Research Common Entrance Test admission card from the university website, applicants need to have the user identity and password. Following Information, such as applicant name, exam center, date and time of the test, grade, exam roll number, etc. are included in the admission card. If there is an error in the hall ticket, the applicants shall alert the concerned authority without hesitation. No aspirant shall get admission to the entrance test without an admission card.
APRCET Exam Patterns
To receive an outline of the question paper, the candidates will turn to the exam pattern. The officials will direct the aspirants with process, length, marking scheme, etc. through the examination pattern. The question paper is according to the exam pattern given by the authority. Last but not least, the admission test will last for 3 hours in offline mode. Here is the exam pattern for Andhra Pradesh Research Common Entrance Test 2020:
- Mode of Exam: The Andhra Pradesh Common Entrance Test is a paper and pen-based test.
- Question type: The question paper has multiple choice questions
- Marking scheme: A mark for each correct answer and a deduction of 1/6 point for an incorrect response.
- Syllabus: There are two sections in the question paper. Part-A consists of Teaching and Research Aptitude for 90 marks, while part-B is more limited to the subject for another 90 marks.
The selection process of Andhra Pradesh Research Common Entrance Test 2020
The applicants who get shortlisted must undergo the phase of an oral interview. The officials must test the ability of the applicant in persuasion and delivery. The authority shall issue a list without disclosing the names of the applicants chosen. The applicants who have applied for the evaluation and interview will appear for credential review. Apart from this, the nominees must send original records to get confirmed. The position gets reserved according to the candidate’s qualifications. And finally, the students have to pay the course fee to allow university enrollment.