APRCET Admit Card 2021 – Download APRCET Hall Ticket at sche.ap.gov.in
APSCHE ( Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education)Board is set to proactively reveal the APRCET Admit Card 2021 at sche.ap.gov.in in the second week of October 2021. And the applied students should check on the official website, or on that page, for Exam dates, and all other details.
The officials would like to declare the link to download the Andhra Pradesh RCET Admit Card most probably in October 2021. The candidates then enter their login details on the link given and save the hall ticket on the recommended dates for the Andhra Pradesh Research CET.
Andhra Pradesh Research CET Admit Card 2021
APRCET (Andhra Pradesh Research Common Entrance Test) is a state-level examination for students interested in research and is carried out by the Andhra University. Admission for candidates interested in M.Phil and Ph.D. programs is on their performance in the written test. The exam is split into two sections. Consequently, the qualified candidates then appear for the interview round. Thus, final admission is on the grounds of merit, in written tests and interviews.
Steps to download the APRCET Admit Card 2021
1. As mentioned above, tap the link to the official website to enter the page.
2. Apart from this, enter the login credentials in the login window displayed.
3. In addition to this, also submit other details such as Date of Birth and Mobile Number.
4. Click the “download” tab after filling in the information.
5. And finally, get a printout of the APRCET(Andhra Pradesh Research Common Entrance Test) hall ticket.
Details on the Andhra Pradesh Research CET Admit Card 2021
Check the following details once you have downloaded the hall ticket:
- Name of the Applicant
- Test duration
- Name of the Examination
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Time to Report
- Applicant Father Name
- Exam Venue
- Signature of the Board Counsellor
- Exam center code
- Guidelines for the exam
- Applicant Date of Birth
- Hall ticket number
- Photograph of the Applicant
APRCET Admit Card 2021 For Exam
Candidates can refer to the following exam pattern to plan properly for the test. Review the following exam pattern for APRCET 2021.
- Duration of the exam: 3 hours
- Approach: Both Part-A and Part-B are of the English language only. However, Part-B is about the concerned language.
- Sections in the exam: 2
- Total Marks: 180
- Scheme of Evaluation: Every correct answer has 1 mark and an incorrect response has a deduction of 1/6 mark.
Documents Required for Andhra Pradesh Research CET 2021
Aspirants of APRCET ( Andhra Pradesh Research Common Entrance Test) APRCET Admit Card should carry any of the original evidence given below:
- Driving License
- Aadhaar Card
- Employee ID
- College ID
- Voter ID
- Pan Card
- Any ID assigned by the state or central government
- Any ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
Important Instructions For APRCET Exam
AP Research Common Entrance Test includes the following important instructions:
1. Applicants will bring their hall ticket or Admit Card to the examination hall.
2. All candidates shall report to the examination center within the specified time.
3. Applicants should not carry any electronic equipment to the exam hall.
4. In the event of an error in the admission card, the candidate must immediately report the error to the officials.
5. Before completing the test, no applicant will be allowed to leave the examination hall.
Also read – APRCET Results 2021: AP Research Common Entrance Test Result
APRCET Admit Card 2021
APSCHE (Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education) must notify about the APRCET exam 2021 within a few days on their official website. They would like to coordinate the Andhra Pradesh Research CET exam in November 2021. Candidates follow their own specific APRCET 2021 test date mentioned on the student admission card.
Your examination date and center are on your AP research common entrance test hall ticket. Candidates, contact the officials through the official website and clarify your questions if there are any doubts about the examination date.
Selection Process For APRCET
Scheme of the Entrance Test:
An entrance examination is for 180 marks. Two parts, Part-A and Part-B, are included in the entry test. Undoubtedly, Part-A will be Teaching and Research Aptitude for 90 marks, and in addition to this, Part-B is also for 90 marks and is subject-specific. The entrance exam requirements shall be applied to the entrance exam, with requirements equivalent to 50% for applicants in the open group 45% for SC/ST/PH categories.
Interview for the qualified candidates
Without a doubt, the applicants qualified in the entrance examination are invited for an interview by the appropriate university department. Apart from this, they have a presentation before a specially formed committee about their study interest/area. The written examination will require a different APRCET hall ticket for eligible applicants.
The interview is for 20 marks. There are three representatives in the interview committee, namely, Department Director, President, Board of Studies, and one Senior Faculty Member designated by Vice-Chancellor of the Ministry.
The interview also includes the following things into account, namely.
- The Applicant has the competence to conduct the proposed research.
- Work at the institution/ college should be carried out properly
- The study sector suggested will lead to new/added information.