RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019 Online Form – How To Apply NTPC 2019
RRB NTPC 2019– RRB stands for Railway Recruitment Board. Railway Recruitment Board has recently released the post for the recruitment of RRB NTPC 2019. According to the Railway Recruitment Board, official advertisement it is expected that it will fill 2,50,000 Non-Technical Railway Jobs in India. The Non-Technical Railway Jobs include Apprentice Typist, Assistant Station Master etc, So the candidate who wants to apply for NTPC jobs have to fill the RRB NTPC 2019 online application as soon as possible before the last date. It is an excellent opportunity for those candidates who want to be a part of Government jobs in India.
RRB NTPC 2019 Important guidelines
Important data related to RRB NTPC is discussed below- Candidates can check the details from the table below-
|Name of the Recruitment board||RRB – Railway Recruitment Board|
|Post name||NTPC Non-Technical|
|Number of vacancies||1.3 Lakhs|
|Job location||PAN India|
|Jobs category||Railway Jobs|
|Application mode||Online mode|
|Application fee payment mode||Online mode|
RRB NTPC 2019 Important Dates
Important dates related to RRB NTPC is discussed below- Candidates can check the details from the table below and can prepare themselves according to these expected dates.
|Starting date of application||1st March 2019|
|Last date to apply for the application form||31st March 2019|
|Last date for paying the Application fee payment||05th Aprill 2019|
RRB NTPC 2019 Eligibility criteria
The eligibility criteria for filling the RRB NTPC 2019 application form is given below -So the candidate who is interested in applying for the RRB NTPC application form should see the criteria provided below –
- Candidate should have completed a degree in any discipline from any recognized university.
- Candidate should be proficient in typing.
- The candidate who is applying for the junior accountant cum typist, senior clerk cum typist must have the typing speed of 30 w.p.m in English and 25 w.p.m in Hindi.
- The minimum age required of the candidate is between 18 to 32 years.
- Candidate should know that the age relaxation rules are to be followed according to the RRB board.
- Age relaxation varies got each category- 1. The candidate who belongs to the OBC background gets 3 years. 2. The candidate who belongs to SC/ ST background gets 5 years. 3. The candidate who belongs to e- servicemen gets 3 years.
RRB NTPC 2019 Application form
It is expected that the Application form will be released on 28th February 2019. Candidates needs to fill the form through online mode.
How to Apply RRB NTPC 2019 Recruitment
The following steps of how to apply for the RRB NTPC is given below. Candidate needs to follow these simple easy given steps in order to apply for the application form.
- Firstly the candidate needs to visit the official website – https://ajmer.rrbonlinereg.co.in of RRB.
- The candidate needs to search for the link RRB NTPC Application Apply now and Click on it.
- Then the candidate needs to click on the New Registration link.
- Then-candidate needs to fill their personal details and information correctly.
- So, now a new registration ID and Password will be created for the candidate.
- Also, candidates can LOG IN with that password.
- Then candidates need to fill their educational qualification details in the RRB NTPC application form.
- Then-candidate needs to upload their Photo and Signature.
- So, after filling all the details candidates need to pay the application fee through online mode.
- Then after paying the fee candidate need to take out the printout for further use.
RRB NTPC 2019 Application fee
The application fee of RRB NTPC is discussed below. The application fee depends on the category from which category background is a candidate coming from. The fee details are given in a table below candidates can check it out-
|General and OBC candidates||Rupees 100|
|SC/ST/ PWD/Female||Exempted from the Application Fee|
RRB NTPC 2019 Selection process
The selection process is given below of the RRB NTPC 2019. The board follows the strategy of selecting the candidate. The selection is done on the basis of the following steps which is provided below-
- Prelims Examination (Computer based online test)
- Mains Examination (CBT)
- Skill or Typing test ( For the junior accountant cum typist, senior clerk cum typist)
- Aptitude Test (For the post of Traffic Assistant and Assistant Station Master.
- Document Verification
- Medical fitness test.
- Final test