APCOS Registration: AP Corporation for Outsourced Services is declared a notification for outsourcing jobs. APCOS was launched by the new AP Government to encourage the outsourcing jobs and to stop the corruption, middleman during various Government related method.
The outsourcing employees will get good package/salary by the AP Government. APCOS Outsourcing Jobs Notification will be declared shortly on APCOS websites, apcos.ap.gov.in, and apcos.apcfss.in. Students looking for outsourcing jobs can keep checking the APCOS portals for more details.
- AP Outsourcing Corporation Registration
- APCOS Student’s Registration: Important Dates
- The Corporation works to achieve the following outcomes.
- Vacancy Details in APCOS Registration
- How to Register For AP Outsourcing Corporation Registration?
- APCOS Jobs Eligibility
- APCOS Outsourcing Jobs Salary
- Some Important Links for APCOS Job Registration
AP Outsourcing Corporation Registration
APCOS websites provide students registration link on its homepage. Interested students can register with the APCOS website to check the notifications and other updates. Contracting and outsourcing in few services in Government Departments, enhancement of salary, orders, and other things to be sorted out by the APCOS. Soon, the APCOS is going to open an ocean of chances are the outsourcing employees.
AP CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has stated that SC, ST, BC, and minorities will get the reservation to the tune of 50%. At the same time, women Aspirants will get a 50% reservation for various jobs in APCOS. The APCOS gives the best salary, PF, ESI, and other intensives for the employees.
APCOS expected to update the notification on or before 15th December, and the recruitment method will be starting from 1st January 2020, as per the reports from different sources. Interested candidate can keep visiting the APCOS portal for updates regarding the outsourcing jobs.
APCOS Student’s Registration: Important Dates
All Unemployed youngster can Register on Andhra Pradesh Corporation for Outsourced Services Website for Outsourcing Jobs. Already Details of 2.61 Lakh Applicants were Verified out of which 7.33 lakh Registered on the official Website @ apcos.ap.gov.in.
|Starting Date of Registrations||03-07-2020|
|Deadline for process and finalization of list||Updated Soon|
|APCOS shall issue placement intimation to the Departments concerned by||Updated Soon|
|Reservation||50% of the students belong to SCs (15%), STs (6%) and BCs & Minorities (29%). 50% reservation for women reservation.|
The Andhra Pradesh Corporation for Outsourced Services will act as a “Placement Agency for Outsourced Manpower” by doing outsourced workforce to the Departments / Organizations of the GoAP, as per their requirements.
The Corporation works to achieve the following outcomes.
- Remove of private agencies/middlemen
- Corruption free outsourcing placement
- Implementation of 50% reservation for BCs, SCs, STs and Minorities, and 50 o/o reservation for women
- Timely and full payment of remuneration, this is without any undue cuts
- Proper credit of EPF and ESI
Vacancy Details in APCOS Registration
- Accountant Jobs
- Driver Jobs
- Junior Assistant Jobs
- Translator Jobs
- Typist Jobs
- Electrician Jobs
- Supervisor Jobs
- Data Entry Operator DEO Jobs
- Lab Assistant Jobs
- Data Processing Assistant Jobs etc.
How to Register For AP Outsourcing Corporation Registration?
Follow the steps here. Check the steps given here below.
1. Go to the APCOS official Website, apcos.ap.gov.in, or apcos.apcfss.in.
2. Hit on Candidate Registration Link on the homepage.
3. Here it’s given the Aadhar Card Number in the specified column.
4. The OTP will sent to the mobile number of the candidate, which was attached to the Aadhar Card number.
5. Fill the OTP in the specified field.
6. Next, enter the details correctly.
7. After the registration method completed, a confirmation will sent by the APCOS.
Note: Students who are encountering the issues with Aadhar Cards can go to the UIDAI official website, uidai.gov.in to resolve the issues. Candidates can download Aadhar Card by providing the entering aadhaar number, and either email or mobile number, relevant data will be given.
APCOS Jobs Eligibility
Aspirants with Eligibility as 10th Class/Inter/Degree with Specified Qualification Certificates are Eligible for the Posts.
Age Limit to Register for AP Outsourcing Jobs
Students must have a minimum age of 18 Years.
APCOS Outsourcing Jobs Salary
Aspirants will get Rs.15,000/- to Rs.25,000/- per month.
Some Important Links for APCOS Job Registration
|Register for APCOS Jobs Online||CLICK|
|AP Outsourcing Jobs Guidelines||CLICK|
|Establishment of AP Outsourcing Jobs||CLICK|