AP YSR Aarogyasri Scheme Registration – YSR Aarogyasri Status Check Online
AP YSR Aarogyasri Scheme Registration and YSR Arogya Card Status are here. The content is about YSR Aarogyasri Health Scheme. Which is implemented in the state of Andhra Pradesh managed and financed by the authoritarian government.
All the data for registration of health scheme, checking the status of health care and other updates. This is regarding the scheme which is provided below. Recently, Andhra Pradesh government has launch the online portal. This is for registering to the YSR Aarogysri health scheme 2020. Now beneficiaries for this health scheme can get the benefit. This will be through an online portal and the applicant also check the YSR Arogya Card Status on the portal.
Latest Update: Corona Virus case will be treated by AP YSR Aarogyasri Scheme Registration. This is in Public and private hospitals. Here Also COVID-19 positive will get Rs.20000 and people who suspect to be with contact will get Rs. 10000 on a user by user.
How to enroll AP YSR Aarogyasri Scheme
Check the steps here. This will help you. Do have a look here. This will help you.
1: Visit on to www.ehf.gov.in.
2: Hit on the Sign-in button for AP YSR Aarogyasri Scheme Registration.
3: User ID and Password will be accessible at Seva Kendra by dialing on tollfree no. 104.
4: After getting the User Id and password go into the portal.
5: Choose your category from the desired dropdown list.
6: Now hit on the registration button.
7: Click on Aadhar no/aadhar enrollment no. whichever is there with you.
8: Now click on the retrieve details button.
9: The application form will come in which the details have to be filled and then click on the Save button.
10: Now hit on add attachments and upload the required documents that are being asked.
11: Hit on Add beneficiary to add other members of your family.
12: Upload the photo and aadhar card of the family members. which you want to add and hit on the Save button.
13: Now choose on the submit application button to submit the application form.
14: After the application has successfully submitted. Then you will receive the Health card enrollment ID in your registered mobile no. And now print that application form.
15:Now Sign the printed application form and scan it for further reference.
16: Login again on the same website at www.ehf.gov.in for AP YSR Aarogyasri Scheme Registration.
17: Now upload the signed application form. This can be by clicking on the add attachment tab.
18: Hit on the submit application approval button.
20: Now you will again receive the message. This is regarding the application submitted successfully with STO/APPO code.
21: Submit the printed signed application form. This is to your concerned STO/APPO office.
AP YSR Aarogyasri Scheme Registration Overview
Check the table here. This will be helpful. Here we have full details. Check the data given in the table here.
|Scheme||Dr. YSR Arogyasri Health scheme Registration|
|Eligibility||People below BPL|
|Category||Community health insurance scheme|
|Launched year||1st April, 2007|
|Health card status||Click here|
YSR Aarogyasri Health Card Status
Here If the AP YSR Aarogyasri Scheme Registration application is approved. This is by the STO/APPO Office. Then you will receive the message. That is regarding the approval of the application on your mobile no. And, when your Health card will ready, one will receive the notification. Which is on the mobile phone.
Methods to Check YSR Aarogyasri Health Card Status
1: Go to the official site.
2: Hit on the EHS tab.
3: After login, Hit on Health Card Status.
4: Enroll the required data asked in the portal.
5: Hit on the search and you can see the status of the health card.
AP YSR Aarogyasri Scheme Registration Health Card Overview
The Government of Andhra Pradesh starts the YSR Aarogyasri Health Insurance Scheme. That was on 01-04-2007. Which is to cover the Below Poverty Line families. A list of 533(389 surgical and 144 medical) such methods were identified. Which is for inclusion under the scheme w.e.f 17th July 2008 in order to enable all BPL families. This is to avail cashless treatment for medical ailments.
At present, the scheme covers around 1038 medical procedures.AP YSR Aarogyasri Scheme Registration is a community health insurance scheme that is being implemented in the state. The aim of the scheme is to provide good quality medical treatments. This is to Below Poverty Line people for specific diseases that require therapy, hospitalization, or surgery from the renowned hospitals.
The Aim of the AP YSR Aarogyasri Scheme Registration
The main aim of the scheme is: Check this here.
- This is to improve overall health infrastructure for the low-class citizen.
- Provide financial support to indebtedness faced by the poor due to expensive health care costs.
- Visualizing trends in diseases and their treatment to make sure that the facility reaches the ground level for AP YSR Aarogyasri Scheme Registration.
- Providing health security to the largest and most deprived class of the population.
- To make access to health care for poor people.
- This is to protect families from the high medical expenditure.
- Here provide options for health care providers.
- To improve the basic quality of public health care.
- That is to provide good quality medical treatments to the underprivileged section of the state.
- To provide cover for major illnesses that can be too expensive for the economically backward sections.
YSR Aarogyasri Eligibility
Check the criteria here. This will help you. Do check this out.
- The aspirant must only have less than 35 acres of land, including wet and dry land for AP YSR Aarogyasri Scheme Registration.
- You must have municipal property tax-paying families. This is for less than 3000 sqft
- Outsourcing, contract, part-time employees and sanitation workers with a yearly income of over Rs 5 lakhs are also eligible.
- The applicant can be a government employee or a private sector employee.
- If the applicant has more than one vehicle then they are not suitable for this health scheme.
- The Families filing income tax up to Rs 5 lakhs are also eligible for this scheme.
Documents necessary For AP YSR Aarogyasri Scheme Registration
Check the document require here. This will be helpful. Do have a look at this.
- Address Proof Aadhar Card
- Treatment documents
- Discharge papers from hospitals
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- Bank account holder details.
Who can avail the benefit services under this AP YSR Aarogyasri Scheme Registration ?
Any aspirant who is below the poverty line. And needs basic treatment can use the health card. This is to get cover for the expenses incurred.
Who will pay the expenses on medical treatment?
The Andhra Pradesh government will face the expenses incurred. Beneficiaries need not worry about the claimed method. They can use their health cards to avail of benefits.
If I am suffering from cardiac disease and I am being recommend cardiac transplantation. Will the expenses be covered under this health scheme?
No., cardiac transplantations generally are not cover under the scheme.
Am I eligible to get of the services from the AP YSR Aarogyasri Scheme Registration if I am not in the BPL category?
No. The scheme is for the very low income/ underprivileged mass of the state. Only, people who fall in the BPL category can avail benefit from this scheme.
we will soon update. Do comment your doubts in the comment section.