AP SBTET Hall Ticket 2020 – Andhra Pradesh SBTET Hall Ticket April/May
AP SBTET Hall Ticket is expecting to be out soon. As per departmental updates, it was going to release in May or June 2020. The Board releases the Admit card online on its official website. Aspirants who had already enrolled for this exam need to obtain the AP Diploma Hall Ticket after its accessibility.
The Hall ticket releases for the courses of C05, C09, C14, C16, C18 schemes and ER91 Pharmacy. So candidates need to download the Admit card before commencing for the exam from the official website. Also the direct link will be given here.
Here we have given all the information about the AP Diploma Hall Ticket. To know the full details candidates can scroll down to this page.
AP SBTET Hall Ticket 2020
A large number of candidate enrol their name for this examination. Candidates who will appear for this exam are eagerly waiting for their Admit card. The Board issue hall ticket before two or three weeks prior to the exam.
Andhra Pradesh State Board of Technical Education and Training conduct exam twice a year in the semester. This year it was expected to conduct from 31st March 2020. But due to COVID-19 pandemic lockdown, all the exams are postponed. Yet candidate can download their hall ticket as the download link is active now.
Candidates who have submitted their exam form along with the fees are only eligible to download the AP Diploma Hall Ticket and participate in the exam. Aspirant can obtain their admit card only through the official website online. Neither there is any other mode available nor the exam department will send it.
Therefore to download the admit card candidates need to enter there Pin number or Registration number along with their respective Date of Birth.
Andhra Pradesh SBTET C14 courses admit card is available separately. Aspirants need to print the C16 course hall ticket on a clear paper.
State Board of Technical Education and Training Admit Card -Overview
AP SBTET Hall Ticket 2020 important overview is given below. Aspirants can have an eye on the table mention below.
|Name of the Board||AP SBTET|
|Full-Form||Andhra Pradesh State Board of Technical Education and Training|
|Name of the Exam||Diploma Exam|
|Type of Exam||1st,2nd,3rd,4th,5th,6th (Odd/Even) Semester|
|Name of the Course||C05,C09,C14,C16,C18 schemes and ER91 Pharmacy|
|Article Category||Admit card|
|Mode of Declaration||Online mode|
|Status||Will release soon|
Importance of Admit Card
AP SBTET Hall Ticket is a very important document for candidates appearing for the exam. Without the valid admit card aspirants won’t be allowed to enter the examination hall. They need to show the AP Diploma Hall Ticket and valid ID proof to the examiner before writing the examination every day. The Admit card will have to be seen by the exam controller and only then it will be delivered over to candidates.
After downloading the hall ticket aspirants need to read all the instructions carefully regarding the exam. Also, candidates must check all the details available on the hall ticket. As well as make sure that the information given on the AP C05/C09/C14/C16/C18/ER91 Admit card is same as per the Identity Proof. If in case there is any spelling mistakes or errors or faults then immediately contact the exam authority. It will also help is to check AP SBTET Result online.
Details mention on SBTET Andhra Pradesh Hall Ticket 2020
Details mention on the Andhra Pradesh State Board of Technical Education and Training Admit card is given below. So, candidates must check all these details after downloading their respective Admit card.
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Roll or Enrollment number of the Aspirant
- Date of Birth
- Name of the University
- Examination Date and Time
- Name and Address of the examination centre
- Time and Duration of the exam
- Name of the Subject and Paper code
- Courses name
- Semester (Odd/Even)
- Photograph and signature of the candidate
- Important instructions regarding the exam
How to download AP SBTET Hall Ticket 2020
The following steps and of how to download the AP SBTET Hall Ticket are mention below. In order to obtain the admit card aspirants need to follow the given below easy steps.
- Firstly candidates need to visit the official website of Andhra Pradesh State Board of Technical Education and Training.
- The official website link is given above.
- After visiting the official website the University Home page will appear.
- On the home page enter your User ID and Password to enter the page.
- After entering Select the Examination.
- Under that click on the Admit card official link.
- Upon clicking on the official link you need to fill some details.
- Enter your Registration or Pin and Date of Birth.
- After stuffing all the required details click on the Submit button.
- Now your AP SBTET Hall Ticket will appear on your computer or mobile screen.
- Check all the given details on the admit card carefully.
- After checking all the details and instruction save or download it.
- Also, takeout printout or hard copy for future reference.