AP Ration Card – AP Ration Card Search, Check Ration Card Details AP
AP Ration Card will be issued by the Department of Consumer Affairs of Andhra Pradesh. And the Food and Civil Supplies of Government of Andhra Pradesh that ensures availability of supplies, food security. This is under the PDS system in the state. It also gives EPDS AP ration cards to the citizens of the state.
The department has various online webs by which RC application, corrections. Andhra Pradesh ration tracking, their status and various other activities related to ration card are performed.
AP Ration Card Overview
Check the ration card details AP table here. This will help you. Check here.
|Ration card||AP ration card|
|Article category||Application/status check|
AP ration card list
|Department||Authority of Consumer Affairs, Food and Civil Supplies, Andhra Pradesh|
How to Check AP Ration Card Search
(Go to the website. Check this
https://epdsap.ap.gov.in/epdsAP/epds OR https://epdsap.ap.gov.in/epdsAP/epds)
2. Click on Status Check button
A drop-down menu will come up. Now click on Pulse Servey Search
3. Enter your Aadhar Card Number
Enter your adhar number and click on the search button.
4. Your Ration Card page will open
Now you can look at AP Ration Card details. This is along with e-KYC details. That is at the bottom of the page.
AP Ration Card Application Status
After the submission of the ration card form. It takes a few days for the process. This is of application and dispatch of ration card to the applicant. The ration is issued and dispatched to consumers. This is generally in 2-3 weeks. Within this time of application and delivery of the ration card. Applicants can track the status of the application.
Follow the steps below. This will help you. Do have a look. Here we have full details.
- Go to https://epdsap.ap.gov.in/epdsAP/epds.
- Look for the “Application search” option.
- Input the ration card or application no in the space given.
- Hit on the submit button.
- Application status will appear on the screen.
AP Ration Card List 2020
In this case, you want to search their name on the AP ration card list. They can search for it online. This can be through the steps provided here. Do have a look. Check here.
- Go to the official website.
- Enter the ration card number.
- Click on the submit option.
- All the details of the ration card will appear.
Apart from this. You can also find their ration card details on MRO. As per the official notification, it has also provided the ration card details. This is on MRO login on a temporary pattern.
How To File A Grievance At EPDS
Ration card holders see various issues to ration card, PDS, etc. To solve issues look here. Andhra Pradesh government has also given an option. This is for grievance through the online web.
- Visit the official web first.
- On the webpage, click on the
- “Apply for” menu given on the top.
- Choose the “Grievance” option.
- The grievance form page will come.
- Enter the ration card no. or UID no. in the fields provided.
- Follow the further procedure (if any).
- A grievance Id will be given. Keep the ID safe by the time the issue is resolved.
How to Apply for AP Ration Card Online
Now AP applicants, those want to apply for a new ration card can also apply online. They had to go to the ration shop or other concerned departments for submitting an application for a new ration card. But now the application process can be through online methods. However, the offline procedure is also available.
The AP Ration Card online process to submit the ration card application:
- Go to the official web of the AP Civil Supplies department.
- Make a new account in the Meeseva portal.
- A login ID and password will be issued.
- Log in by using the login details.
- Fill the form with all the necessary details.
- Upload all the documents.
- Review the application and check all the details before the final submission.
- Submit all the details.
- An application number or reference no will be an issue.
- Keep it safe as it is to check the application status.
AP Ration Card Statistics
Check the tables here. This will help you.
|Total ration shops||29730|
AP Ration card application can be in the offline mode. For this, you have to visit the ration shop to collect the physical application form. However, the ration card application form can be available online.
It can be downloaded online. The filled-in application form then has to be submitted to the department. Applicants have to provide all the documents with the application form.
After submitting the application. officials will give an application receipt to the applicants. This receipt will include an application no. or reference Id. This is by which application status can be tracked.
AP Ration Card Rates
Check the table here. Do check this. This will help you.
|Commodity||Commodity distributed monthly per PDS||Price for end consumers (per kg.)|
|Rice to AAY||35 kg per card||Rs.1.00/-|
|Rice to Annapurna people||10 kg per cards||Free of cost|
|Rice||5 kg per unit in ration card|
|Wheat Atta||1 kg per BPL card||Rs.16.50/-|
|Sugar||1 kg per AAY card||Rs.13.50/-|
|½ kg per ANP & WAP/PHH card||10.00/- (1/2 kg)|
|Red gram dal||2 kg per BPL card||Rs.40.00/-|
|D.F salt||1 kg||12.00/-|
|Ragi (Millet)||Up to 3 kgs per card||Rs.1.00/-|
|Jowar||Up to 2 kgs per card \||Rs.1.00/-|
We will soon update. Do comment your doubts in the comment section. Keep visiting us for more details about the ration card click here.