AP Ration Card Status 2020 – Enquiry epdsap.ap.gov.in Apply spandana.ap.gov.in Rice Card
AP Ration Card Status 2020 is here with EPDS AP Rice Card. As everyone knows, the Ration Card is an important certificate. This is for the citizens of India. With the help of a ration card. Aspirants get food items like rice and wheat at low prices. Only people of Andhra Pradesh will get the benefit of the Ration Card. The government of Andhra Pradesh starts this scheme. AP Ration Card is available both online and offline.
- AP Ration Card 2020
- AP Ration Card 2020 Review
- How to Check AP Ration Card Application Status 2020
- Eligibility Criteria for AP Ration Card
- Documents for Andhra Pradesh Ration Card
- Details in AP Rice Card 2020
- How To Check the Recipient List of AP Rice Card 2020
- Method to get a Hard Copy Ration Card
- Price of AP Ration Card
- Frequently Asked Questions
AP Ration Card 2020
Here In India, there are many places where poor people live. And sometimes, they do not have enough food to eat and survive. So, the government comes up with a solution. This is for those people and provides the food at very less rate. Which is By using a white Ration Card, poor people will get rice and wheat for their families.
The whole world is suffering from the COVID-19 pandemic. This is Due to coronavirus, the PM Narendra Modi has begun lockdown in the whole country. Lockdown is a very relevant tool. This is to fight against this epidemic. During the lockdown period, many poor families do not have enough money to buy food items. There are no sources of income. so the government of India decided to give 5 kg free ration to those people. This is Providing the rice and wheat supplies at low prices.
AP Ration Card 2020 Review
Check the table here. This will help you. Check the details here. Do have a look at the data here.
|Authority||Board of Consumer Affairs, Food and Civil Services|
|State||Andhra Pradesh (AP)|
|Name of the Ration Card||AP Ration Card|
|Recipients||Citizens of AP|
|Category of Article||AP Ration Card status 2020, AP Rice Card|
How to Check AP Ration Card Application Status 2020
The government gives some food essentials. This is for white ration cardholders. After applying for the ration card, you can check the status of your ration card application status. Follow some simple steps to check the status. Follow the steps here.
- Visit to the official website that is https://www.spandana.ap.gov.in/.
- Here on the homepage, search for the “Application Search” option.
- Hit on it.
- On the new page, you will have to enroll your Ration Card Number or Aadhaar Card Number.
- After filling detail, hit the “Submit” button.
- The current status of your application will come up on the screen.
- You can also look at your application form’s final status just by hitting on the “Final Status” button.
Eligibility Criteria for AP Ration Card
To hold the AP Ration card applicants must satisfy some eligibility criteria. Check the details given down in a list. Check the criteria here. This will help you. Check this out. Do have a look here.
- Aspirants must be a citizen of Andhra Pradesh.
- The monthly income of the Applicants family, should not earn more than 10,000 rupees in a rural region. And for the urban region, the income should be less than 12,000.
- Any candidate family member who does not have a government job.
- The Aspirant or any family member must not be a taxpayer.
- The family of the applicant should belong to the poor or minor people.
- Only three hundred units of power consumption should hold by the family.
- Applicants who have an old or temporary ration card can also apply for the new ration card.
- The family of the applicants must not own any four-wheeler like the car, taxi, etc.
Documents for Andhra Pradesh Ration Card
While applying for ration card applicants needed some relevant documents like. Check the details here. This will help you. Do check here. This will help you.
- One copy of the address proof
- One copy of identity proof like Aadhaar card, Voter id, Driving License, PAN Card, etc.
- Income certificate
- Electricity Bill
- Domicile etc
Details in AP Rice Card 2020
AP Ration Card contains some information. Some examples are. Do have a look here. Check this out.
- Ration Card Number
- Type of Rice Card
- Name of the Head of the Household
- Date of Birth of Head
- All Family Member Name and their Relation with Head
- DOB of all Members
- Permanent Address of Applicant
- Gender of all members
- Total Member of the Family
- Food and civil supplies Department office Address
How To Check the Recipient List of AP Rice Card 2020
Check the steps here. This will help you. Do check this out. Follow this up.
- Visit the official portal of Authority of Consumer Affairs and Food Supplies.
- You will see the “Public report” option. Which is on the menu bar, hit on it.
- After hitting on the option, a drop box will come up.
- In the dropbox, you will see the “Key register” tab, click the tab.
- A new page will appear, on the page, you have to enter your information. This is like District name, Mandal name, etc.
- Hot on the submit button and a recipients list will appear on the screen, search your name on the list.
- You can also look on the homepage by typing “Search Ration Card”.
Method to get a Hard Copy Ration Card
Some candidates are waiting to know how to print the ration card from the website. Follow the mentioned steps here. Follow the steps here. This will help you. Follow this up.
- One must visit the official website of the authority.
- On the next page, you will look “print ration card” option in the center.
- Aspirants are advised to fill the Ration Card number.
- “Print” option will come up on the screen click on it.
- After clicking on the option you can take the hard copy of the Ration Card to your future use.
Price of AP Ration Card
Check the table here. Here in the table, we have full details. Do have a look here.
|Product Name||Products are given month-wise per PDS||Cost for Costumers (per kg.)|
|Rice to Annapurna people||10 kg per cards||Free of cost|
|Jowar||Up to 2 kgs per card||Rs.1.00/-|
|–||½ kg per ANP & PHH/WAP card||10.00/- (½ kg)|
|Wheat||1 kg every BPL card||Rs.16.50/-|
|Sugar||1 kg per AAY card||Rs.13.50/-|
|Rice||5 kg per unit in ration card||–|
|Rice to AAY||35 kg per card||Rs.1.00/-|
|Ragi (Millet)||Up to 3 kgs per card||Rs.1.00/-|
|D.F salt||1 kg||12.00/-|
|Red Gram Dal||2 kg every BPL card||Rs.40.00/-|
Frequently Asked Questions
If I am a taxpayer then also can I get the advantage of AP Ration Card 2020?
No, if pay tax then you are not eligible to apply for the Ration Card.
What kind of information is need to check the status of the RC Application form?
You need to enroll in your Ration Card Number. This is to view your application status.
What kind of information is printed on the AP Ration Card?
Here the Details like Name of the head of the family, Birth Date of the Head, All members name, Members relation with the ration card holder, Family members date of birth, Member id etc.
Who all are eligible to apply for the AP Ration Card 2020?
The income of the family must be less than 10,000 in a rural areas and 12,000 in urban areas. There is no one in the family should be a taxpayer. Then the candidate must be civilian of Andhra Pradesh, couple who married currently are eligible for ration card, the applicants family must belong to poor and economically weaker areas etc.
How to apply for the AP Rice card 2020?
Visit to the official portal –> while creating the new account one will get registration id and password –> login with that id and password –> Enter the application form –> recheck the form carefully –> submit the form –> after you submit the form, you will get a reference id –> with that id one can check your application status online.
We will soon update. Do comment your doubts in the comment section. This will help you. Our team will help you out.