AP Polycet 2020 will be to offer admission into various polytechnic courses. It is also for diploma courses. This is in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test can be check from the official website.
AP Polycet Admission
The exam conducts every year (SBTET). With this exam, courses are in the field of different courses. You can read this article for the complete details of AP Polycet 2020. This includes an application form, eligibility criteria, syllabus, exam pattern, etc. The Application will release in the month of March 2020.
Highlights of AP Polycet 2020
Check the tables below for the highlights. You may have a look here. Do check.
AP Polytechnic Common Entrance Test
State Board of Technical Education and Training
Mode of Application
|Online & Offline|
|Official website||CLICK HERE|
AP Polycet Exam Dates 2020
Polycet Exam 2020 has been canceled by the COVID19 Pandemic. It will be extended up to 15th June 2020
|Application||4th week of March|
|Application last date||2nd week of April|
|Admit card||First Week Of June 2020|
|Exam date||Will be updated later|
|Answer key||Will be updated later|
|Result||Will be updated later|
|verification||Will be updated later|
|Seat allotment||Will be updated later|
AP Polycet 2020 Application Form
- AP Polytechnic application form comes in online mode.
- Candidates can start the application from the fourth week of March 2020.
- Candidates will have to upload the scanned of photograph & signature
- The application form can be filled & submitted until the second week of April 2020.
- Candidates should take a print copy of a completely filled application form for further use.
- The fee will be in online mode.
- The fee will be INR-350/-
- Nationality: Candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- Age Limit: There will be no age limit.
- Qualification: Candidates will have to be passed SSC or its equivalent examination.
- Percentage: Candidates will have to score a minimum of 35% marks in the qualifying exam.
AP Polycet Exam Pattern 2020
Check the exam pattern here. This can be helpful. Do have a check.
- Exam Mode: The exam will be in Offline mode
- Duration: two hours.
- Question type: MCQs will be asked.
- No. of Questions: There will be a total 120 questions.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking
AP Polycet Syllabus 2020
The AP Polytechnic Syllabus has topics from Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. The questions are from class 9th & 10th from Andhra Pradesh (AP) board. Check this for more details.
Physics: Topics like units & dimensions, work, power & energy, elements of vectors, kinematics & friction, the reflection of light, etc.
Chemistry: topics like Atomic structure, chemical bonding, solutions, fuels, acids & basis, environmental chemistry, etc.
Mathematics: Topics like number system, Algebra, and trigonometry.
Stay connected. Keep visiting us. We will soon update. Comment below if you have any doubts.
AP Polycet Result 2020
It is expected that the AP Polycet result is going to release in the month of the check second week of May 2020. To check the result candidates need to enter their roll no available on AP Polycet hall ticket. The result will be released online mode only on the official website and it mention above.