AP DEECET Hall Ticket 2021 – AP DEECET Admit Card apdeecet.apcfss.in
The Commissioner of School Education, Andhra Pradesh has released the AP DEECET Hall Ticket 2021 online. As per the official notification, they have conducted the examination on 23 June 2021 & 24 June 2021. The applicants can download the admit card via their details that are Candidate ID/Mobile No/Aadhar No and Date of Birth. They must check the official website frequently to get the latest updates on the exam. The candidate must check the direct link to the hall ticket from this article.
AP DEECET Hall Ticket 2021
The Commissioner of School Education, Andhra Pradesh has uploaded the AP DEECET Hall Ticket 2021 on the official website. According to the official notice, the exam was on 23 June 2021 & 24 June 2021. The officials have uploaded the hall ticket on the official website and the candidates can download it via their details that are Candidate ID/Mobile No/Aadhar No and Date of Birth. Candidates can also check their rank cards available on the official website via providing the correct details such as AP DEECET Admit Card No, Date of Birth, and other details. Check this article to get all the important updates from this article Key dates, download the admit card, contents in the hall ticket.
AP DEECET Hall Ticket 2021 Key Dates
Refer to the table given below to check the important dates of the exam:
|Release date of application form||21.05.2021|
|Last date of application form||09.06.2021|
|SSC JHT Hall Ticket||Released|
|Exam Date||23 June 2021 & 24 June 2021|
Steps to download AP DEECET Hall Ticket 2021
There are certain steps which the candidates should follow to check their hall ticket:
- Visit the official website or click here
- On the homepage, find and click on the link to hall ticket
- In the next step, a new page will open.
- Then enter the required details that are Candidate ID/Mobile No/Aadhar No and Date of Birth
- After that, click on the “Submit” button and view the hall ticket.
- They can download or take a printout of the Admit card for future use.
Contents in the AP DEECET Admit Card 2021
The applicants can download the admit card from the official website. After downloading it, they need to verify their mentioned credentials in the admit card with the actual one. Incorrect details can cancel their entry in the hall. It will also help to check AP DEECET Result Online. The following things must print on the admit card correctly:
- Name of the applicant
- Candidate Photo and Signature
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Date and Time of exam
- Centre name/location
- Reporting Time
AP DEECET 2021 Exam Pattern
Applicants need to check the table given below to know to check the pattern:
|Parts||Parts A & Part B|
|No of Questions||Parts A- 60 Marks
Part B- 40 Marks
|Duration||2 hours 30 minutes|
|Medium of Exam||English/Telugu/Tamil/Urdu|
Exam Day Guidelines
There is a set of important instructions which the applicants should follow before appearing for the test:
- Reach the venue before 30-40 minutes of the reporting time of the exam.
- Carry the required stationery like a pen, pencil, and mandatory to carry the original Admit Card.
- Need to have xerox copies of the admit card and the required documents.
- Avoid carrying any Electronic gadget, the mobile, calculator in the hall.