AP DEECET Application Form 2021 – Exam Date, Eligibility, Full Details
AP DEECET 2021 Application Form – Commissioner of School Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh had released the admission form for Andhra Pradesh Diploma in Elementary Education Elementary Test (AP DEECET) online mode at apdeecet.apcfss.in and schooledu.ap.gov.in. So, the candidates who want to pursue D.El.Ed. have to fill AP DEECET Application Form 2021. However, for submitting the form, an amount of Rs 600 has to be submitted. The applicants who have obtained 50% at least in the qualifying examination can apply for AP DEECET 2021.
AP DEECET Application Highlights 2021
AP DEECET Highlights given below:
|Name of the Applicant||Enter the full name of the Applicant|
|Father’s Name||Enter Candidate’s father’s full name|
|Gender||Choose your gender|
|Date of Birth||Enter the date of birth|
|Category||Choose your Caste Category properly from the drop-down list available|
|Address||Enter your full address|
|Choice of examination center||Choose any exam center locations in Andhra Pradesh from the given list of choices|
|Educational Qualifications||Enter all your educational qualifications|
|Upload Photo and Signature||Upload scanned copies of your latest photo and signature|
|Application fee payment method||Select whether through internet banking or credit card or debit card.|
AP DEECET 2021 Dates And Events 2021
|AP DEECET 2021 Application Form availability||May 21, 2021 (Available)|
|Last date for submission of application form||June 10, 2021|
|AP DEECET 2021 Admit Card availability||June 19, 2021|
|AP DEECET 2021 to be held on||June 23-24, 2021|
Andhra Pradesh Diploma in Elementary Education Elementary Test Application fee 2021
The applicants are required to pay some amount of money for submitting the application form. The payment of the application fee is the first step to fill the application form.
Application Fee: For submitting the AP DEECET 2021 admission form, applicants are required to pay Rs 600.
Mode of Payment: The applicants can pay the fee through debit card/credit card / net banking.
Eligibility Criteria 2021
Aspirants need to fulfill the given eligibility criteria for filling the application form. Check the eligibility criteria for AP DEECET 2021.
Applicants should have completed 17 years of age as of 1 September of the year of admission.
There shall be no upper age limit for admission into D.El.Ed course.
- The applicants should have secured 50% of marks in aggregate in the Qualifying Examination for appearing in the DEECET for both ‘A’ and ‘B’ category seats
- The aspirants should be of Indian Nationality and should satisfy the Local / Non Local status requirements as laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions.
- Applicants should have secured a rank in DEECET-2021 conducted for the Academic Year concerned for admission into Government DIETs and Private Elementary Teacher Training Institutions and should satisfy the educational criteria.
- The students should have passed or appeared for the Intermediate Examination (Qualifying Exam) or its equivalent as decided by the DEECET Committee for appearing at the DEECET.
Subjec twise eligibility criteria
- Mathematics: Those who studied Mathematics as a subject at the Intermediate level.
- Physical Science: Those who studied Physics & Chemistry as subjects at Intermediate level
- Biological Science: Those who studied Botany & Zoology as subjects at Intermediate level
- Social Studies: Those who studied any of two subjects out of Civics, Economics, History, Geography, and Commerce at Intermediate level.
How To Apply for AP DEECET Application 2021
- Click on the link mentioned above or visit the official website.
- Click on the link ‘Application Form’.
- Do the payment for the application form and write down the journal number somewhere safe.
- Login and enter the details asked in the application form.
- After logging in, enter the details such as personal details, contact details, and academic details.
- Upload the documents such as photographs and signatures in the proper format.
- Preview the application form before submission.
- Take multiple printouts of the confirmation page that the form has been submitted.
Details to be listed in AP DEECET 2021 Application Form
- Adhaar number
- Parent’s name
- Date of birth
- Parent domicile
- Email id
- Mobile number
- Year of passing
- Qualifying exam