AMU Controller Exam – AMU (Aligarh Muslim University), established in 1875 is a public central university situated in Uttar Pradesh. The main campus of AMU is located in the city of Aligarh. Spread over 467.6 hectares, AMU offers more than 300 courses in both traditional and modern branches of education. In addition to this it has its three off-campus centers at Malappuram (Kerala), Murshidabad (West Bengal) and Kishanganj (Bihar). AMU admits students into various categories through various examinations which are controlled by the Office of the Controller of Examination. The total control of the admission, result, and counseling is under the AMU Controller Agency. Here we give you the details of AMU Controller Entrance Exam 2019, so let have a look.
Also Read – DU Result 2019
AMU Controller Entrance Dates Has been released. Check Full For More details
Important Details of AMU Controller Exam
|Name of the University||Aligarh Muslim University (AMU)|
|Exam Name||AMU Controller Entrance Exam|
|Level of Exam||National|
Courses offered by AMU
- SSSC (science)
- SSSC (Humanities/trade)
- PG degree and degree in Engineering
- BUMS/ Pre-Tib
- BLI (Sc.)
- A. (Mass Comm.)
- L.I. Sc
- Sc (Biotechnology)
- E. T. (professional guides)
- Diploma in standard Nursing
- Agribusiness Management
- F. C.
- T. A
- A. (Hons.)
- Sc. (Hons.)
Application Form 2019
The department-wise application form for different courses for entrance examination 2019 is already being filled. The last date for applying for the courses was 20th March 2019. If you want to check your application form, click here.
|Enter Correct Details To Receive Fast Updates In Your Inbox|
Exam Dates 2019
AMU Controller Exam Dates 2019 Is Given Below, Please Confirm with official notes also.
|Course||Application Starts||Application Ends||Exam Date|
How to Apply AMU Entrance Exam Online
- Go to the official site of AMU Exam Controller, amu.ac.in
- Choose the course.
- Fill the online application form.
- Click on submit.
- Print the application form.
Required Documents for Admission in AMU
- Self-attested copy (both sides) of High School /Secondary School Certificate (SSC Examination) in support of date of birth.
- Self-attested copy (both sides) of Mark sheets /Grade sheets of the qualifying
- In case the result of the qualifying examination has not been declared at the time of applying, the candidate must submit self-attested photocopies of mark sheets /grade sheets of the examination passed in the preceding year.
- Self-attested copy (both sides) of Mark sheets /Grade sheets of all other examinations passed/appeared (including parts therein) after passing High School till date.
- Self-attested copy of documents in support of the claim of Internal Status and/or special categories, if any.
- Documents in support of Professional Experience, if any.
- No Objection Certificate from the employer, if employed at present.
- Self-attested copy (both sides) of qualifying GATE examination, if any (applicable only for applicants to M.Tech. courses).
- Any other relevant document.
AMU Controller Result 2019
AMU Controller Result 2019 for B.Tech Course has been declared now. The results for the B Tech courses have been declared on 18th June. The results for other courses are yet to be released.
|Check AMU B Tech Entrance Exam Results||Click Here|
|Check AMU B Sc Entrance Exam Results||Click Here|
|Check AMU BUMS & Pre-Tib Entrance Exam Results||Click Here|
|Check AMU MBBS/BDS Entrance Exam Results||Click Here|