The Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) admission process for the academic year 2021 is going on right now. The counseling process for AMU will be started in June 2021. The AMU organized the Entrance Exam for the university-level courses every year. So, the Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) admission process consists of several courses of Medicine, Management studies, Research Agriculture Sciences, Art, Commerce, Engineering and Technology, Law, Life Science, and Unani medicine Science. However, the admission to MBBS and BDS courses offers through NEET national level entrance examinations. Here we have given you full details about the Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) admission process and important dates.
- AMU Admission Dates 2021
- AMU Admission Process 2021
- AMU 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Documents Required for Admission
AMU Admission Dates 2021
The official dates for the AMU engineering entrance examination 2021 for B Tech courses are here. Candidates can further check the details from the official website of AMU.
Application form of AMU 2021 released (UG programs)
June 11, 2021
Application form of AMU 2021 released (PG programs)
June 22, 2021
Last date of AMU 2021 UG application & fee (without late fees)
July 8, 2021
Last date of AMU 2021 UG application (with late fees)
July 15, 2021
Last date of AMU 2021 PG application & fee (without late fees)
|July 20, 2021|
Last date of AMU 2021 PG application (with late fees)
|July 27, 2021|
Availability of Correction window
To be notified
AMU test center change facility
To be notified
AMU Admit Card release
September 13, 2021
AMU Entrance Exam
September 19 – UG
September 27 – B.Ed
October 1 to 6 – PG
September 23 (UG)
To be notified
To be notified
AMU Admission Process 2021
The Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) admission process is consists of several steps including online registration, choice filling, document verification, seat allotment, fee submission, etc. So, every course of AMU admits students through the Entrance Examinations which are conducted by Aligarh Muslim University (AMU). Here we give you the details of the entire admission process of AMU.
1. Online Registration
The online registration for various exams can be done on the official website of AMU. At first, you just have to register yourself for various exams of AMU. Moreover, the link for the Online Registration for various courses of AMU is given above.
2. Choice Filling
In the second stage of the counseling process, the candidates have to fill the preferences of choices of streams or colleges. The choice filling process is completely online and personalized. The choice filling process for AMU admission generally goes on 3 rounds.
3. Seat Allotment
After 3 rounds of counseling the final seat, allotment is done for individual students. Sometimes the AMU can organize the fourth round of counseling process if it needs to be. The fourth round of seat allotment is subjected to available vacant seats after the 3rd round of counseling.
4. Reporting to Allotted College
The candidates need to report their allotted colleges within the given time frame with proper original documents. The authorities will verify the original documents and complete the admission process for various courses o AMU.
5. Fee Submission
The candidates need to pay the application fee at the time of admission. The application fee may vary with the type of course for AMU admission. However, the Application of AMU 2021 for various programs below:
- For B.Tech/ BA LLB and MBA/MBA (IB) – Rs.650
- MBBS/BDS – Rs.500
- For B.Com, B.Sc, BA (HONS.) – Rs.400
6. Mode Of Payment
- Online mode, the fee payment is made through debit / credit card or net banking.
- By offline mode, candidates can pay through Bank Challan of Canara Bank or ICICI.
- The fee can also be paid through Demand draft drawn in the favor of “Finance Officer” payable at Aligarh.
AMU 2021 Eligibility Criteria
1. B.Tech / B.Arch Programme:
- Exam: students must pass his/ her 12th level / diploma in engineering or equivalent exam from a recognized board or university.
- Marks: Applicants must obtain a minimum of 50% marks in the qualifying exam.
- Subjects: Applying aspirant must pass his qualifying exam with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, English subjects (PCME).
2. B.Com (Hons) Programme:
- Exam: Students must pass his / her 12th level (Commerce) or its equivalent exam from a recognized board or university.
- Marks: Students must obtain a minimum of 55% marks in the qualifying exam.
- Subjects: Applying applicant must pass his qualifying exam with Accounts & English subjects along with any two subjects among Business Studies, Economics, Commerce, Business Organization, Banking, Mathematics, Statistics,, or Entrepreneurship.
3. MCA Programme:
- Exam: Applicant must do his / her Bachelor’s Degree in Science or B. Tech. / B. Arch. / B.E from a recognized board or university.
- Qualifying Marks: Candidates must secure a minimum of 55% marks in the qualifying exam.
- Subjects: Applying students must study Physics & Mathematics in the 12th level and the bachelor’s degree with Mathematics along with any two subjects among Physics, Statistics, Computer Application, Chemistry, Computer Maintenance, Information Technology as main or subsidiary subject.
Documents Required for Admission
- Hall ticket / Rank Card
- Intermediate or equivalent qualifying exam mark sheet
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Date of Birth Proof
- Admission Slip / DD (Demand Draft)
- Special Category Certificate