AMCSFNCK Admission 2021 – Application, Eligibility, Dates, Merit List
AMCSFNCK Admission 2021 form will be published Soon online. Association of the Management of Christian Self Financing Nursing Colleges of Kerala has allotted the approved notice of AMCSFNCK Admission 2021. This is for admission into B.Sc / PBBSc / M.Sc Nursing courses meant for the academic year 2021-22. All submissions intend to submit ONLINE on the website of the Association www.amcsfnck.com.
Go over the complete knowledge of AMCSFNCK Admission 2021 B.Sc / PB B.Sc / M.Sc Nursing similar to the application system, ability principles, and other news from this page here.
AMCSFNCK Admission 2021 Important Dates
AMCSFNCK Admission 2021 table is here. Do have a look at this table.
|Issue of Application Form begins||23 Jul||–||–|
|Last day for submission of applications||30 Aug||–||–|
|Publication of List of applicants on the website||12 Sep||–||–|
|Last date for notifying entry errors||18 Sep||–|
|The provisional rank list of open & community quota seats including||21 Sep||–|
|Publication of open & rank list on the website||22 Sep||–||–|
|Opportunity to register the College and Course option online||22 Sep||–||–|
|Last day for registering College and Course option||30 Sep||–||–|
|First Online Allotment||06 Oct||–||–|
|Second Online Allotment||30 Oct||–||–|
AMCSFNCK Admission Application Form
AMCSFNCK Admission 2021 steps are here. Do follow up.
- Applicants are required to open the official website of the university and download the Application Form and design from the website.
- As soon as the directions mention in the scheme are checked applicants need to begin filling up the Application Form.
- While filing the Application Form, candidates need to enter certain particulars in the Application
- Form for case personal detail, educational details, course-related details, contact and parent’s details, and further details.
- Applicants also need to give the scanned images of photograph and signature in quantified size and format specifying on the authorized website of the university.
- Applicants are assigned to fill the Application Form properly and accurately with correct information.
- Candidates are told to bring a printout of the Application Form when the Application Form is filled.
- AMCSFNCK Admission 2021 Application form will be published in the 4th week of July 2021. The Last date to appeal online till Lat week of August 2021.
Association of the Management of Christian Self Financing Nursing Colleges of Kerala Application Fee
- The significant aspects related to the application fee is cited below for the candidates:
- Applicants are suggested to pay the application fee before the due date.
- Details of the application fee will be presented on the official website of the university by the official authorities for the applicants.
- It is told that the candidates visit the official website of the university to get news about the application fee.
- M.Sc Nursing – Rs. 1000/-
- PB B.Sc Nursing – Rs. 600/-
- B.Sc Nursing – Rs. 600/-
AMCSFNCK Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The great knowledge about the Eligibility Criteria is given here for the candidates:
- Uniform with Indian Nursing Council norms, the contenders would have passed +2 class with 12 years of school-ship through 50% total in Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English.
- Following standards of Kerala University of Health Science (KUHS) intended for admission for B.Sc Nursing, the least educational requirements intend to be the passing of Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination (12 years course),
- Or Senior School Certificate Examination (10+2), Pre-Degree exam(10+2),
- Or An equivalent with 12 years teaching from a usual board or university with Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) and English with at least 50% overall marks.
- Applicants would complete 17 years of age on or before December 31, 2021.
AMCSFNCK Admission 2021 Merit List
The merit list will be provided accordingly for the said courses. Beneath we have discussed the details regarding the merit list. Directors will come up with the admission to the applicants on account of the merit list. Trustees will issue the merit list on the official website of the university for the applicants.
The open merit and group-wise rank lists of all applicants will be qualified and available on the website, www.amcsfnck.com based on the total percentage. The open merit rank list for PB B.Sc Nursing will be on the total percentage of marks got in the GNM course by the applicant.
Association of the Management of Christian Self Financing Nursing Colleges of Kerala issues the result for AMCSFNCK Admission 2020. The result is in the form of a rank list. AMCSFNCK Rank lists are published for all of the following courses: B.Sc, PBBSc, and M.Sc Nursing. Applicants can check the result from the official website or through the direct link provided here.
We will soon update. Do comment your doubts in the comment section.