Allahabad University Admission 2021 | Eligibility, Date, Process, Fee, Pattern
Allahabad University 2021 Application Form has been started. Admissions will be based on various entrance tests organized by the Allahabad University. University of Allahabad provides admission into various UG & PG courses by conducting its university level exams. Some of the main courses provided by the University are UGAT, PGAT, LAT, etc. Admission is offered to qualifying students in the field of Science, Commerce, Law, Arts, etc. Admission into MBA is offered through MONIRBA and B.Ed through B.ED entrance test. By this article, candidates can check complete details of Allahabad University 2021 including application, dates, eligibility, exam pattern, syllabus, etc.
Allahabad university admission 2021 is based on Allahabad university, it is mainly based on entrance tests which are organized by University itself. They offered some main courses like UGAT, PGAT, LAT, etc. Admission of B. Ed is based on an entrance test.
Allahabad University Admission Eligibility
- Age limit for UGAT: Student’s age must not be more than 22 years. He/ She has to be from this age group.
- Age limit for LFAT: Applying Student must complete 20 years for General/OBC category & 22 years for SC/ST as on 1st July 2021.
For Law Courses
- Three Year Law Degree (LAT): Applying student who has passed his/Her graduation level degree with 45% marks for general category & 42% marks for OBC category and 40% marks for ST/SC category in the qualifying exam are eligible for the entrance/Admission.
- LLM (LAT): Student must have gained Law Graduate Degree from any University recognized by U.G.C. with maximum marks of 45 %.
- BA.LLB (LFAT): Student must have passed Intermediate level with 45% for general category, 42% for OBC & 40% for reserved category.
- Qualifying Exam: Student needs to pass in Class 12th from any recognized board or university.
- Appearing: Students appearing in their 12th are also eligible.
- Qualifying Exam: Student needs to pass in their graduation level degree from recognized board or university.
For MBA (MONIRBA)
- Qualifying Exam: student needs to have possessed a graduation degree in any stream.
- Appearing: Appearing students are also eligible.
- Student needs to qualify admission test (MONIRBA) to get admission in MBA.
Allahabad University Admission Date
|Registration Starts||3rd week of April 2021|
|Registration Ends||2nd week of May 2021|
|Admit Card release||3rd week of May 2021|
|UGAT Exam dates||Last week of May 2021|
|Result Declaration||3rd week of June 2021|
|Admission Commencement||2nd week of July 2021|
|The Application Starts||3rd week of April 2021|
|Last date of Application form||2nd week of May 2021|
|Admit Card Release date||Last week of May 2021|
|PGAT Exam date||1st week of June 2021|
|Result Announcement||1st week of July 2021|
|Admission Commencement||Last week of July or 1st week of August 2021|
For BA.LLB, LLB, & MBA:
|Notification releases||2nd week of April 2021|
|Application form releases||2nd week of April 2021|
|Submission of application form||4th week of April 2021|
|Admit card availability||1st week of May 2021|
|Examination||2nd week of May 2021|
|Result declaration||3rd week of May 2021|
|Admission||2nd week of June 2021|
Allahabad University 2021 Application Form
The application form details of Allahabad University 2021 are as follows. The Allahabad University 2021 Application form can be filled only in online mode. The application form of Allahabad University 2021 is available for various courses like UGAT, PGAT, BA.LLB, etc. The application procedure has been divided into various steps: Registration, Selection of programme, filling basic details, uploading of images and application fee payment. You have to fill separate application form for each different course. Candidates also have to affix recent passport size photograph & scanned signature in application form. Students must check complete details filled in the form before its submission.
How To Apply Allahabad University Admission 2021
You need to follow below steps:
- Visit on the official website link.
- Then click on the “AU Admission 2021” official website.
- Then, the student needs to select the program which they want to apply.
- Read all the instructions very carefully.
- Then click on the “Apply Online” button.
- Fill all the important details such as name, date of birth, email ID, etc.
- Then click on the “Login” button.
- Now student needs to log in with the application number & password send to student’s email ID & mobile number.
- Students need to fill their own personal & educational information.
- Upload recent passport size photograph & signature in a JPG/JPEG format. This is important
- Then, pay the application fee through online mode, this can only be paid online.
- Take a print out of the application form for future reference.
Application form for Allahabad University 2021
- The Application form of this University will only be filled through online mode.
- The application form of Allahabad University 2021 will be available for various courses like UGAT, PGAT, MBA, BA.LLB, etc.
- The application process will be divided into some steps like Registration, Selection of program, filling important details, uploading of images and application fee.
- Students have to fill the separate application form for each different course, only if they choose more than one course.
- Students will also have to submit a recent passport size photograph & scanned signature in the application form.
- Candidates must check all the important details filled in the form before its submission and for future use.
|Programs||Generals & OBC||SC/ST/PH|
|UGAT||Rs 700||Rs 350|
|Payment Mode||Online Mode Only|
Allahabad University Admission Exam pattern
Name of program/course: Mode of exam: Duration of exam: Number of Questions
- UGAT:Online & Offline :2 hours :150
- PGAT: Online: 2 hours: 150
Allahabad University Cut Off 2021
Allahabad University Cut off 2021 Will be released after the declaration of Result. University Will be released various courses after categories separately. Students will have to do the same marks.
What will be the mode of application form?
The Allahabad University 2021 application form can be done only through online mode.
What will be the application fee for various courses?
The application fee of Allahabad University 2021 is different for different courses. You can check it in our article.
When will be the UGAT application procedure starts?
The UGAT application process has been started from 12th May 2021.
Is application form different for all the courses?
Yes, application form is different for various courses.
Is there any negative marking in the UGAT and PGAT tests?
You can check the exam patter from the article.
Does Allahabad University offers programmes?
Yes, Allahabad University provides admission into various programmes.
I have made mistakes during application form filling/ Can I correct it?
No, correction is not possible in the filled in submitted application form.