Airforce of India is a prestigious organization which recruits hundreds and thousands of young aspirants every year. If you want to serve your country in a better and efficient way, so this is the job you should choose. The Indian Air force recruitment process notifies new recruitment rules through the entire stretch of the year. This year Airforce released a notification recently for X & Y group on 16th June 2018. Today we will discuss everything on this notification including Exam Dates, Admit Card Download, Selection Process, Age Limit, Examination Fees and others. The interested candidates can go through the official website of Indian Air force recruitment www.airmenselection.cdac.in. Candidates are advised to fill up the application form online before 24th July 2018.
Air Force X, Y Group Online Form dates
|Notification Issued||16th June, 2018|
|Application Process Starts||3rd July 2018|
|Last Date of Application||24th July 2018|
|Exam Date||13th September 2018 to 16th September 2018|
|Admit Card Download From||September 2018|
Selection Process For X and Y Group
Here the X trade is All Airmen except Education Instructor Trade and Y trade is All Airmen except Automobile Technician, Ground Training Instructor, Indian Air Force Police, Indian Air Force Security, and Musician Trades. Selection process for the above post is divided into 4 phases.
- Online Test
- Physical Fitness Test
- Adaptability Test I
- Adaptability test II
- Candidates born between 14 July 1998 and 26 June 2002 are eligible to apply.
- In case, a candidate clears all the stages of the Selection Procedure, then the upper age limit as on.
|Type of Post||Educational Eligibility|
|X Group||10 + 2 Exam Passed with Physics, Math, English with min 55% marks|
|Or, 3 years Diploma with 50% min marks|
|Y Group||10 + 2 Exam Passed min 50% marks, English 50% marks minimum|
|Or, 2 years Vocational Course with 50% min marks|
Air Force XY Group Result 2018
Air Force Xy Group Result Is declared now You Can Check Airforce Xy Group Now On Goto Official Website. Link Provided above.
|Chest||5 cm expand|
How to Apply Air Force X and Y Group
- Go to the Official website, airmenselection.cdac.in
- Click on Selection Test for Airmen Recruitment for unmarried male citizens of India and Nepal for Intake/Entry 02/2019 under the news tab.
- Fill the application form with your personal details.
- Choose the group (X or Y).
- Click Submit.
- Print the application form for future references.