AIOAT Application Form 2020 – Eligibility, Important Dates, Process
AIOAT Application Form 2020 would soon go live by the Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI). RCI earlier was to make live the AIOAT Application Form live in the month of March 2020. However, due to prevailing situations, it has been pushed.
They are likely to conduct the exam in May 2020. The application form would be soon going live on the official website. Candidates who want to appear for the exam should fill the application form carefully. They should regularly check the official website to get further updates of the AIOAT Application Form 2020.
AIOAT Application Form 2020
All India Online Aptitude Test for the year 2020 would take place in the month of May 2020 most likely. It is a national-level entrance exam for the purpose of admission in various diploma and certification courses in the domain of rehabilitation sciences. The AIOAT admit card would also go live shortly for students to download and save.
The notification would come either in the month of May 2020 or after July 2020. Students looking for AIOAT application form 2020 must take a note of all the important details like the tentative date of the exam, the method to download the result, and etc.
AIOAT 2020 Important Dates
For all the aspirants the dates related to the exam process is a no at any cost thing. Taking that fact in mind here we bring the same for you. Take a note of the important dates given below:
|Release of Application form||March 2020|
|Publication of Admit Card 2020||April 2020 (Expected)|
|Date of Exam||May 2020|
|Declaration of Result||June 1st week 2020|
Note: It is to be taken into consideration that these dates are tentative in nature. Considering the prevailing situations the Rehabilitation Council of India can push the dates. These dates would soon go online on the official website.
AIOAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before making the application for All India Online Aptitude Test 2020 applicants must ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria. For your quick reference, we have listed all the important eligibility criteria for the AIOAT exam as provided by the Rehabilitation Council of India. Check here:
|Minimum Qualification||Candidate must have passed 10 +2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board|
|Percentage/ Marks||Candidate must have scored at least 50% marks in the qualifying examination. Relaxation of 5% marks is given to the SC/ST/PWD/OBC candidates|
|For 10 + 2 Appearing|
How To Fill AIOAT Application Form 2020
Aspirants waiting to take the AIOAT exam must take a look at the step by the step application process:
- Visit the official website or Click Here.
- Find the link of the AIOAT application form of 2020.
- Now a new applicant would be required to fill all the details to register for the exam.
- On the successful registration, they have to login & fill personal details, contact details, address, exam. center, educational details, and also need to upload photo & signature.
- In the next step, you have to preview application form and then click on submit
- Post that you have to make the payment via Debit Card/Credit Card /Net Banking
- Now download, save, and print copies of Confirmation Page after submitting the application form.
Important Documents For AIOAT 2020
Here is a list of important documents that students are required to have for the AIOAT 2020 exam:
- 10+2 or equivalent certificate as proof of Date of Birth
- School leaving certificate
- 10+2 or equivalent Marks sheet
- Latest Caste / EWS Certificate issued by the Govt.
- Physically Handicapped Certificate (for PWD Candidates).
- Filled-in Proforma for verification
- One Passport Size Photograph
- Valid government ID card
- Address proof document