The AILET Exam Date 2020 on August 18, 2020, is postponed now. Similarly, the new date of the Entrance Test is announced. The last date to apply for the exam is extended until August 10, 2020. However, the All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) is an all India level exam, held for admission of candidates in National Law University, Delhi. Likewise, qualifying candidates of AILET get admission in B.A.LL.B. (Hons.), LL.M. and Ph.D. Programmes. Hence, check complete details on AILET Exam Date 2020 from this page.
- AILET 2020
- AILET 2020 Exam Dates
- AILET Exam Date 2020-Changes in the Exam
- AILET Exam Date 2020- Application Form
- Steps to submit AILET 2020 Application Form
- Documents to fill the AILET Application Form
- AILET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- AILET 2020 Exam Pattern
- AILET 2020 Admit Card
As per the latest update, National Law University Delhi, or NLU Delhi will issue a revised notification confirming that the institute level entrance exam i.e. AILET 2020 i.e. All India Law Entrance Test Exam date 2020 will tentatively be in September 2020. In addition to this, the law varsity has also revised or removed the 50% domicile based reservation policy announced earlier, in line with the recent Supreme Court Judgement. The notification also clarifies that the entrance exam will be held as a remote proctored test for all the candidates, during which candidates will be able to write the AILET exam at home but their tests will be invigilated.
AILET 2020 Exam Dates
|AILET 2020 Application Form||15 January 2020|
|Last Date of AILET 2020 Application Form||11 July 2020|
|Withdrawal of Application Form||1 to 7 July 2020|
|Mock Tests & Attend Candidates Queries Through mail, Phone, Facebook page, Instagram, WhatsApp, etc..||7th August 2020|
|Release of AILET 2020 Admit Card||September 2020(Tentative)|
|AILET Exam Date 2020||September 2020(Tentative)|
|AILET 2020 Results||September 2020|
AILET Exam Date 2020-Changes in the Exam
- Upon orders from the High Court of Delhi, the mode of the test will change to Remote Proctored Test (RPT).
- Secondly, the Reservation Policy has some changes. Similarly, the benefits of reservation given to Delhi-NCT, EWS, and OBC candidates are removed.
AILET Exam Date 2020- Application Form
Application forms for the examination are available from 15th January 2020. Similarly, the examination is tentatively in September and should submit application forms on the last date in July. Undoubtedly, the application forms are in PDF format, are available online for the candidate to download.
Without a doubt, the candidate should keep all the necessary documents. Mark sheets for 10th and 10+2 or equivalent, certificates for caste, disability, etc if applicable, and its image copies (each 150 KB in size) ready when filling the application form online.
Additionally, the candidate should fill appropriate details while registering with the website. In the same, way, the candidate is then required to login with the credentials given to fill the application form and submit it. Moreover, the candidate should log in with the given credentials to fill the application form and submit it.
Steps to submit AILET 2020 Application Form
Follow below step by step process to fill the application form
- Firstly, visit the official page of National Law University, Delhi @nludelhi.ac.in.
- Then click on ‘New Registration’.
- Similarly, after the new registration fill up details like name, phone number, email id, etc.
- Likewise, fill up all the details of the AILET 2020 Registration Form.
- Check all the details and click on the submit button.
- Additionally, choose the course and click on the apply button.
- Importantly, candidates have to fill the mandatory details in the application form.
- Next, click on save and continue.
- In the same way, click on the payment process.
- Moreover, after the completion of the payment, mode click on the download application.
- Finally, click on download the application form for future use.
Documents to fill the AILET Application Form
Candidates can check the list of the required documents for AILET below.
- A valid Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Candidate’s photograph
- 10th mark sheet
- Class 12th mark sheet
- Degree mark sheet, if applicable
AILET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Following is the eligibility criteria for a candidate applying for BA LLB Hons, LLM Course & Ph.D.:
For B.A LLB
- Candidates must complete their 10th Standard and Intermediate from the recognized college or university.
- Similarly, there will be no age limit to apply for this exam.
- Candidate must secure 50% of marks in the AILET Examination.
For LLM Course
- Candidate must have completed their LLB or the course that is equivalent to LLB can now apply for this AILET Exam.
- Likewise, should be a graduate from a recognized college or university.
- General Candidates have to secure 55% of marks & BC/ SC/ ST can secure 50% of marks in the AILET Exam.
- Candidates who are pursuing the final year of their graduation can also apply for this Entrance Test.
- Candidates should secure a Master’s degree from the recognized college or university are eligible to apply for this examination.
- General Categories should secure 55% of marks while Reserved categories can score 50% of marks in the AILET Exam.
AILET 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates are advised to check the AILET 2020 exam pattern below:
For UG Course:
- Mode: The exam is offline.
- Duration: Exam time will be of 1 hour and 30 minutes (10:00 AM – 11:30 AM).
- Medium: The exam is in English.
- Type of Questions: Multiple choice questions (MCQ)
- Total Questions: There will be a total of 150 questions in the exam.
- Marking Scheme: For every correct answer, 1 mark is given.
- Negative Marking: For every wrong answer 0.25 marks are deducted.
For PG Courses:
- Mode: Exam is in offline mode.
- Duration: Exam is of 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- Medium: The exam is in English.
- Type of Questions: Objective type questions.
- Total Marks: Exam will be of total 150.
- No. of Questions: 150 questions in the examination.
- an essay question of 50 marks is asked in the exam.
AILET 2020 Admit Card
The AILET Admit Card is available to the students who will successfully submit their online application form. The admit card will be available in August 2020 via online mode.
Candidates can check the’ readmit card by entering registration Id and password. They cannot enter in the examination hall without admit card. Hence, candidates should keep their admit card for further admission procedure.