Aikyashree Scholarship 2021 – Application, Eligibility, WB Scholarship, Process
Aikyashree Scholarship is a scholarship scheme that offers financial support and assistance to minority students in the West Bengal state. The benefits of the Aikyashree Scholarship can be availed by the deserving students studying in Class I to Class X, Class XI to Ph.D. level, and pursuing technical and professional courses. The application process will be available soon on the official website for the Aikyashree Scholarship. Eligible candidates need to submit the application form before the last date. Read more to know the latest and complete details about the scholarship.
Aikyashree Scholarship Types
The applicants can refer to the types of scholarship from the table given below:
|WB Scholarship Type||Eligibility|
|Pre-matric Scholarship||Students pursuing studies from Class I to Class X|
|Post-matric Scholarship||Candidates studying from Class XI to Ph.D. level|
|Merit-Cum-Means Scholarship||Students pursuing technical and professional courses|
Aikyashree Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
The applicants can refer to the eligibility criteria to apply from the points given below:
- Domicile of the applicants must be West Bengal.
- Students must be pursuing their studies from a recognized Board/Council/University, etc
- They should have passed the last qualifying exam with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade.
- The annual income of the family should not be more than Rs 2 lakh for Post-matric Scholarship and Pre-matric Scholarship and Rs 2.5 lakhs for Merit-Cum-Means Scholarship.
Aikyashree Scholarship Key Dates
Refer to the Key Dates of the scholarship from the table given below:
|Name of the Scholarship Programme||Aikyashree Scholarship|
|Launched by||West Bengal Minorities Development & Finance Corporation (WBMDFC)|
|Ministry Name||Minority Affairs and Madrasah Education Department Govt. Of West Bengal|
|Launched for||Students belonging to Minority Community (Buddhist, Sikh, Jain, Muslim, Parsi & Christian)|
|Location||West Bengal State|
|Method of Application||Online|
|Name of the Department||Minority Affairs and Madrasah Education Department|
|Scholarship Type||State Government scheme|
|Eligible Courses||Class 1 to Ph.D. Course|
|Application Start Date||1st August 2021|
|Application Closing Date||15th November 2021|
|Helpline Number||Toll Free-1800-120-2130 6290875550|
|Helpline Email ID||[email protected]|
How to Apply for Aikyashree Scholarship
There are certain steps that the applicant should follow to apply for the scholarship:
- Visit the official website http://wbmdfcscholarship.in/
- In the first step, the candidates have to enter the asked details in the registration form and click on register to obtain the Applicant ID.
- Then they need to log in with the requested details, and an application form will get opened, where they have to fill the application form with the asked details such as Personal Details, Educational Details, etc
- After that, it will request to upload the scanned documents required in the application form
- Now they have to preview the application form and then click on submit the application form successfully.
Aikyashree Scholarship Documents Required
The applicants can refer to the following documents requires to apply from the points given below:
- Mark Sheet of the last Qualifying Exam
- Passport size Photograph
- Community Certificate (If Applicable)
- Income Certificate of the Family
- Domicile/Resident Certificate issued by the concerned authority
- Bank Account Details
Aikyashree Scholarship Application Track
There are certain steps that the applicant can follow to track the application form of the scholarship:
- Visit the official website available in the article
- Click on “Track Application” available at the homepage
- Then enter the details such as Year of Registration, District, Application User ID, Date of Birth and Captcha
- Now click on “Submit” and view the status of the application
Aikyashree Scholarship Sanctioning Process
After the submission of the application process is complete, the applications will be reviewed and verified by the respective school’s nodal teachers. The selection will be made based on the merit, eligibility criteria, availability of funds, and other factors, and the scholarship amount will transfer to the beneficiary bank accounts. Students should regularly visit the official website for the current and latest updates of the scholarship.