AIIMS PG 2020 July Session- AIIMS PG stands for All India Institute of Medical Sciences Post Graduate Test. It is a National level test which is conducted to offer admission to Post Graduate courses such as MD, MS, M.Ch, DM, and MDS programs. AIIMS PG is conducted twice a year (January and July) by All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. After passing this All India Institute of Medical Sciences Post Graduate Test candidates can get admission to various AIIMS Medical colleges in India.
AIIMS PG 2020 – AIIMS Delhi will provide AIIMS PG 2020 on June 11, 2020. students can download admit card and check allocated exam center from MyPage of Final Registration” after login or the link below. The admit card can be downloaded online, from the link below. From this page, you can get all the details about AIIMS PG and Super-Specialization admission in MD / MS / M.Ch (6 years) / DM / (6 years) and DM / M.CH ( 3 Yrs) / MD (HA) courses. AIIMS PG exam is held in computer based mode, which is online based. The exam is of 3 hours and students need to answer 200 MCQs in this duration. You may Check AIIMS PG 2020 exam date, syllabus, exam pattern, and more details from this page.
- AIIMS PG 2020 Highlights
- AIIMS PG 2020 Important Dates
- AIIMS PG 2020 Application Form
- AIIMS PG 2020 Entrance Exam Schedule
- AIIMS PG 2020 Application Fee
- AIIMS PG 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- AIIMS PG 2020 Admit Card
- AIIMS PG 2020 Result 2020
- AIIMS PG 2020 Online counseling
- Documents to be required at the time of AIIMS PG 2020 Online counseling
- AIIMS PG 2020 Exam Pattern
- AIIMS PG 2020 Syllabus
AIIMS PG 2020 Highlights
The highlights of AIIMS PG is given below. Candidates can check it from the table below-
|Exam Name||AIIMS PG|
|Full form||All India Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Examination type||PG Level|
|Conducting Body||All India Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Exam Duration||2 hours|
AIIMS PG 2020 Important Dates
Important dates related to AIIMS PG is given below. Candidates can check the dates from the table below and can prepare themselves for the All India Institute of Medical Sciences Post Graduate Test.
DATES FOR THE JULY SESSION (MD/ MS/ MCh (6 yrs)/DM (6yrs)).
|Basic registration||18th October 2018 (revised)|
|The closing of online registration||19th February 2020|
|Status of Basic registration and last date for correction||26th February 2020 TO 2nd March 2020|
|Final Status of Accepted Basic Registration||8th March 2020 to 14th March 2020|
|The date for generation of code (only for accepted Basic registration candidates )||19th March 2020|
|Uploading prospectus including seat position for sponsored and foreign National candidates||22nd March to 2nd April 2020|
|Uploading of Admit card||4th June 2020|
|Date of the AIIMS PG examination 2020||5th of May 2020|
|Declaration of the AIIMS PG result||10th of May 2020|
|1st counseling||3rd week of May 2020|
|2nd counseling||Last week of May 2020|
|Open counseling||June 2020|
DATES FOR THE JULY SESSION (DM/ M.Ch. (3 yrs)/ Fellowship / MD (Hospital Administrator))
|Starting of Online registration||3rd week of March 2020|
|Last date to apply for Online registration||2nd week of March 2020|
|Last date to submit the required documents||3rd week of March 2020|
|Availability of Admit card||25th October 2020|
|Date of examination stage1||6th April 2020|
|Declaration of result stage 1||12th April 2020|
|Departmental Assessment stage II||24th, 25th, and 26th April 2020|
|Final Result Notification||29th April 2020|
AIIMS PG 2020 Application Form
The application form will be available to the student on 19 February 2020. The candidate needs to fill the form in an Online mode. The candidate is asked to fill each and every entry carefully because no changes will be allowed after the application fees are paid. While filling the form candidate need to select the outcome city center nearest to them. After filling the form candidate need to post it and also should take out the print out for further use.
AIIMS PG 2020 Entrance Exam Schedule
Check the table here. Full details has been provided.
|Entrance exam||Time of exam|
|DM / M.Ch. & MD (Hospital Administration)||1:00 PM to 2:30 PM|
|MD / MS / DM (6yrs) / M.Ch. (6yrs) / MDS||1:00 PM to 4:00 PM|
AIIMS PG 2020 Application Fee
The application fee for the All India Institute of Medical Sciences Post Graduate Test is not the same. It varies between different categories.
Candidate needs to pay the Application fee through online mode via debit or credit card or by net banking.
- The candidate from the General and OBC category need to pay Rs 1500 for the application fee.
- The candidate from the SC and ST category need to pay Rs 1200 for the application fee.
AIIMS PG 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria of the AIIMS PG 2020 is discussed below – Candidates can check the criteria before applying for the AIIMS PG 2020
A) ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR THE JULY SESSION (MD/ MS/ MCh (6 yrs)/DM (6yrs)).
- EXAMINATION QUALIFICATION – Candidates who want to apply for the AIIMS PG 2020 should have MBBS degree for MD, MS, and BDS degree for MDS and MCI from the recognized institution.
- MINIMUM MARKS- Candidate needs to score 55% aggregate who belong to Gen and OBC category and should score 50% aggregate who belong to ST and SC.
- INTERNSHIP- A internship of 12 months including rotating internship and practical training is mandatory.
B) ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR THE JULY SESSION (DM/ M.Ch. (3 yrs)/ Fellowship / MD (Hospital Administrator))
- EXAMINATION QUALIFICATION- Candidates who want to apply for the AIIMS PG 2020 should have an MD /MS or DNB degree from a Medical Council of India of any recognized institute.
- AGE CRITERIA- Candidate who wants to apply should have an age limit of maximum 35 at the time of applying.
- RELAXATION – Candidates who belong to the OBC category have 3 years of relaxation and candidates who belong SC and ST category have 5 years relaxation.
AIIMS PG 2020 Admit Card
Students who have successfully submitted the application form can access the admit card of AIIMS PG on the official website, aiimsexam.og. You can download it by logging in with registration ID and Password. Admit card has important information related to the examination like exam center, date & time of exam and name of the candidate, registration number, candidate’s photograph, and signature.
How to carry AIIMS PG 2020 admit card: Carry the hard copy of the admit card with valid Id proof (Aadhaar Card, Voter Id, Passport, Pan Card, etc.). Without the admit card accompanied with valid id proof, candidates are not allowed to enter the exam hall.
AIIMS PG 2020 Result 2020
It is expected that the AIIMS PG result of 2020 will be declared in July. The result link titled as – Result Notification Rank/Roll number wise result of AIIMS PG entrance examination for 2020 July session. To check the result candidate need to click on the link and enter the roll number, their category, Overall rank, Category rank. The name of those candidates whose name comes in the list will be eligible to attend online counseling.
AIIMS PG 2020 Online counseling
After the AIIMS PG 2020 result announcement, the All India Institute of Medical Sciences will call the qualified candidates to attend the AIIMS PG 2020 Online Counseling. The authority of the All India Institute of Medical Sciences issue call letter to all the candidates who have been successful in obtaining 50 percentage in the AIIMS PG entrance test. Candidate should know that the AIIMS PG 2020 Online Counseling will be done through online mode. In the AIIMS PG 2020, Online Counseling seats will be allotted as per vacancy in the course and college. Each candidate needs to log in and choose their desired courses. If a candidate is satisfied with their allotted college and courses they can go to the college and pay the fees.
Documents to be required at the time of AIIMS PG 2020 Online counseling
The important documents required during the AIIMS PG 2020 is listed below-
- Counseling call letter.
- Registration slip
- AIIMS PG admit card
- Marksheet of MBBS /BDS qualifying degree and certificates
- Certificate of completing an internship
- Medical ran registration certificate
- 10th passing certificate for the proof of Date of birth.
AIIMS PG 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the exam pattern for AIIMS PG 2020 here.
- Exam Mode: It is a online-based test.
- Duration: The time period of the exam is 3 hours.
- Language: The language of the AIIMS PG 2020 question paper is English
- Shift: The exam shall be done in one shift
- Type of Questions: The test consists of multiple-choice questions
- Number of Questions:One paper of 200 multiple-choice questions
AIIMS PG 2020 Syllabus
AIIMS Delhi does not publish any prescribed format for the AIIMS PG syllabus. However, the syllabus for MD/MS is expected to be upon the subjects taught in MBBS Level and for MDS question are based on the topics taught in BDS level. Check the important topics of M.B.B.S and BDS from below. You may look here.
|Clinical||Eye, ENT, Preventive and social medicine (PSM), Obstetrics & Gynecology, Surgery, Medicine, Paediatric, Dental Anatomy, Embryology and Oral Histology etc.|
|Preclinical||Anatomy, Physiology and Biochemistry etc.|
|Paraclinical||Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Forensic Medicine, Toxicology etc.|